Anonymous Posts LONG Listing of ANTIFA Members! Lots of School Teachers

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
These people should all be fired from their jobs:

Anonymous has posted a listing on 8chan claiming it is an extensive list of nationwide members of the anti-free speech group ANTIFA and it includes many teachers!

The list is very long and includes Facebook links as well. There are many professors, school teachers, and other education staff. Many writers, political activists and programmers as well.

We did some research and cannot seem to find anywhere that states this list is not accurate.

Proceed with caution.

Here is the list: Full list of antifa members.

Many are connected to radical Communist groups, like the National Bolshevik Party (NBP)

Antifa and BLM showed up at that counter-protest with absolutely no intention of anything peaceful. They came armed with balloons full of chemicals and items to throw. They came to instigate fights.

Both sides have horrific ideology. But Antifa and BLM are the ones who have a record of riots and violence. Pointing that out in no way gives the white supremacists.

But the difference, and what makes BLM and Antifa worse, is that their history this last few years includes a LOT of violence.

As horrific is the white supremacists are in ideology, they have not been burning things down and causing riots. Again, that does not excuse white supremacists. What it does do is keep liberals, as they have been doing, from relegating BLM and Antifa to: “Peaceful counter-protesters.”

Liberals can spout their false narrative of “simply because one side “had a permit.” They can believe the false narrative of “simply because one side “had a permit.” And they can “simply because one side “had a permit.” all you want. It BLATANTLY goes against facts on the ground.

The President was correct, both sides are vile.

Anonymous has posted a listing on 8chan claiming it is an extensive list of nationwide members of the anti-free speech group ANTIFA and it includes many teachers!

The list is very long and includes Facebook links as well. There are many professors, school teachers, and other education staff. Many writers, political activists and programmers as well.

We did some research and cannot seem to find anywhere that states this list is not accurate.

Proceed with caution.

Many are connected to radical Communist groups, like the National Bolshevik Party (NBP)

Antifa and BLM showed up at that counter-protest with absolutely no intention of anything peaceful. They came armed with balloons full of chemicals and items to throw. They came to instigate fights.

Both sides have horrific ideology. But Antifa and BLM are the ones who have a record of riots and violence. Pointing that out in no way gives the white supremacists.

But the difference, and what makes BLM and Antifa worse, is that their history this last few years includes a LOT of violence.

As horrific is the white supremacists are in ideology, they have not been burning things down and causing riots. Again, that does not excuse white supremacists. What it does do is keep liberals, as they have been doing, from relegating BLM and Antifa to: “Peaceful counter-protesters.”

Liberals can spout their false narrative of “simply because one side “had a permit.” They can believe the false narrative of “simply because one side “had a permit.” And they can “simply because one side “had a permit.” all you want. It BLATANTLY goes against facts on the ground.

Oh, cool! A Black List! How much fun is informing on people gonna be!

Fucking awesome...love Anonymous when they are on your side.

I hope they all get ridiculed.....yes, ridiculed.....nothing more

If they are public school teachers, they should be fired. I don't want one of these vermin teaching my kids anything.

Publicly outing people for ANY reason other than criminal convictions is dangerous and I will never encourage it or partake in it. Unless it is about pedo activity.

If they are public school teachers, they should be fired. I don't want one of these vermin teaching my kids anything.

These are probably the same public school teachers that made it so boys can "choose" to be girls and use the girl's public school bathroom. Probably the same looking to reduce age of consent to Argentina levels (13) while teaching (grooming) kindgarteners sex ed.

Publicly outing people for ANY reason other than criminal convictions is dangerous and I will never encourage it or partake in it. Unless it is about pedo activity.
Aren't these the same people who outed anyone attending the Charlottsville rally and got them fired?

Aren't these the same people who outed anyone attending the Charlottsville rally and got them fired?

You're starting to sound like a NAZI... tread lightly.

Seriously, though, why are the BOLSHEVIKS and their 20 million deaths ignored?

Is it because "Bolshevik" is difficult to use on a mindless bumpersticker phrase?

15a9ad63cdf564f94c73c6dc8c9f4ef7df8dc4a29a9a24ca429ab8cb8b5ac1c3.jpg

Yes and since they have engaged in interstate criminal activity, starting riots in other states is a federal crime dating back to the foundation of the wobblies in the 1800s, they can be sent to jail.

It's arguable that they are the same pedos pushing sex education on kindergartners and forcing little girls to accept little "gender confused" boys in the girls bathroom. Aka they're grooming little children, all under the pretense of "stopping hate" against LGBT kids.

Proceed with caution.

Anti free speech?

What are you, stupid?

My wife's cousin is a "teacher" who wears pussy hats.
Hope the fucking idiot gets laid off and loses her pension.

Proceed with caution.

Anti free speech?

What are you, stupid?

Says the guy flying the gay pride colors on his portrait with a symbol of a religion that executes gays en masse.

I'm uncomfortable with such a listing as it wouldn't suggest what degree of support one offers. There's a big difference between someone who is supporting standing up to wannabe Nazis and those wearing masks attacking police, assaulting citizens and smashing property.

One doesn't want to emulate the oppressive communist tactics of the alt-left by following suit.

Forum List

Back