Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

When was the fat former guy running against Former President Obama? What year was that?

(it's funny how your questions lead me to believe that you are NOT from this country....because you seem to think that MOST Americans vote in each election. :heehee: )
It’ll be up next election like last election which was up around 5 percentage points, and that could be a new trend. Around 67% of the voting population voted in 2022 so maybe as high as 72%. That’s a positive trend with more people interested to actually get out there and vote, we just need to ensure no shysters have placed ballot boxes in the alleys;)

So....you ARE rootin' for Putin. You're like this century's Jane Fonda wannabe, eh?
Putin's regime is white supremacist, pseudoChristian and fascist.

That's the wish list that the hardcore Trump cultists want for the USA, so of course they side with Putin.

It's just a matter of how loudly they announce it.

Let me guess....you are rootin' for Putin. I'll take that as a yes unless you tell me otherwise.
like a good little stormtrooper who wants a door to door search of all Americans with Russian ancestry
to bad you don't view Moslems the same way

Damn you can speak on Democrats, but you can't speak on Republicans. Why is that?
If someone is going on about how wonderful Republicans are, I'll have something to tell them.

You are claiming that Democrats are the saviors of Blacks, when they have been the oppressors of blacks for nearly two hundred years, now.

When was the fat former guy running against Former President Obama? What year was that?

(it's funny how your questions lead me to believe that you are NOT from this country....because you seem to think that MOST Americans vote in each election. :heehee: )
So you saying that the ballots printed on the back of Cheerios boxes didn't help, sunshine?

Once again how da fuck did the hated Trump get more popular votes then the beloved Obama only a few short years later unless there was massive voter fraud on both sides?

Putin's regime is white supremacist, pseudoChristian and fascist.

That's the wish list that the hardcore Trump cultists want for the USA, so of course they side with Putin.

It's just a matter of how loudly they announce it.
oh hell Putin ain't got nothing on you communist democrat fucks
You hate America worse than Putin does.

If someone is going on about how wonderful Republicans are, I'll have something to tell them.

You are claiming that Democrats are the saviors of Blacks, when they have been the oppressors of blacks for nearly two hundred years, now.
When did I claim Democrats are the saviors of black folks? I said in the last 50yrs black folks have done better in all facets of life when a Democrat has been in the WH, if that is false show us where I am in error instead of just arguing about useless bullshit.

Forum List

Back