Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

You sound like your a 16 year old girl

Because I know that watching TV news is the worst possible way to get information I sound like a 16 year old girl?

Well, given that you are FoxNews junkie, I would say you just proved my point for me

Thanks

How do you know that those 8 black people got their jobs thru AA? Are you automatically assuming they are incapable without it?
Because there is absolutely no way sitting in a truck all day is why they hired you lol

From your link:
Percent of welfare recipients who are white: 38.8%
Percent of welfare recipients who are black: 39.8%

And from the 2010 census:
ScreenShot_20220314173822.png

Interesting that 72% of the population is using up approximately 39% of welfare, while 13% is using up approximately 40% of the welfare.

Ordinary Russian citizens should not be harassed. This war is not their fault.

But the Russian trolls who've come here spreading propaganda? Have at it!
Who are those?

Normal fucking Americans who represents the Heartland of AMERICA and not some liberal waste land of Los Angeles and New York?

From your link:
Percent of welfare recipients who are white: 38.8%
Percent of welfare recipients who are black: 39.8%

And from the 2010 census:
View attachment 615807

Interesting that 72% of the population is using up approximately 39% of welfare, while 13% is using up approximately 40% of the welfare.
Wait he said white are more likely to be on welfare.. bodecea let’s say you

Dude I could care less who is president but Obama left minority teens behind, no jobs equal no future and more time to turn to gangs and criminal behavior
1647304906089.png

Black unemployment has always been twice the rate of whites.

The most dramatic drop in black unemployment came under President Barack Obama, when it fell from a recession high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 to 7.8 percent in January 2017.

So...tell us...on average, what percentage of Americans vote in Presidential elections? All of them? 75%? 50%?
So you saying Biden vs Trump was a normal year?

Btw I having voted since Bush Jr 1st term, his administration tried to bluff the American public in his war against Iraq to the UN.

Forum List

Back