Another baby killed with a gun

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Ella Marie Tucker Identified As 3-Year-Old Girl Who Died From Gunshot At Yellowstone National Park

Park officials say Ella's mother called for help on Saturday to report her daughter had shot herself with a handgun. Park rangers who responded to Grant Village Campground on the western shore of Yellowstone Lake were unable to resuscitate her.

How long are we going to allow a small group of rabid gun nutters hold this country hostage to their insane deman that every terrorist, illegal, criminal and IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT be able to buy any friggin gun they get a hankering for?

How high does the sack of dead babies have to get?

To paraphrase a high profile democrat, "never let a tragedy go to waste if you can make a political issue out of it".

About 6,000 children are killed in auto accidents every year. When are we going to keep cars out of the hands of irresponsible parents?

another dupe thread by luddly

1. luddly is a liar, no one advocates guns for terrorists, illegals or criminals.

2. irresponsible parents? wtf? now luddly wants to have a check on whether you're a responsible parent. problem is, luddly wants to confiscate your guns because you MIGHT be irresponsible. using his logic, we should take away everyone's vehicle because most, if not all, people are irresponsible with their vehicle at some point in their life.

As usual, the hypocrite turn out to SAY they care about babies when, in fact, they're against actually taking care that they stay safe.

Liars.

And this is about the 100 millionth thread liberals have tried to push saying the gun itself killed the baby. Guns don't kill people people kill people. What can a gun do by itself? Nothing. What can a human being do? Use that gun to take the life of another. Instead of taking the gun away from the man, take the man away from the gun. Simple.

As usual, the hypocrite turn out to SAY they care about babies when, in fact, they're against actually taking care that they stay safe.

Liars.

fuck you luddly. everyone, including myself, said in the ORIGINAL THREAD that the parents were fucked up and the kid should never have been allowed access to the gun, everyone. people are ridiculing you because your thread is a dishonest flame thread. you don't give a shit about the baby, all you care about is dishonestly pushing anti gun nuttiness.

your premise is wholly dishonest. you want to punish potential irresponsible people based on the acts of a few.

you lied in your OP. you are a hero to the left.

And this is about the 100 millionth thread liberals have tried to push saying the gun itself killed the baby. Guns don't kill people people kill people. What can a gun do by itself? Nothing. What can a human being do? Use that gun to take the life of another. Instead of taking the gun away from the man, take the man away from the gun. Simple.

What can a human being do?
Well, gee ... for starters, how about being held responsible for where their gun is. AT ALL TIMES.

Instead of taking the gun away from the man, take the man away from the gun.

Who said anything about taking guns away from "men". This was a THREE YEAR OLD BABY.

Being a good christian and all, you're against abortion but want to arm three year olds. I suppose you will post a bible quote now.

What can a human being do?
Well, gee ... for starters, how about being held responsible for where their gun is. AT ALL TIMES.

Instead of taking the gun away from the man, take the man away from the gun.

Who said anything about taking guns away from "men". This was a THREE YEAR OLD BABY.

Being a good christian and all, you're against abortion but want to arm three year olds. I suppose you will post a bible quote now.

another luddly lie

i see he is running scared from my retort to his other bullshit

troll

Another baby killed with a car:

WIVB - 3-year-old boy killed in three-car crash

And another:

9-year-old boy one of 3 people killed in crash on Rt. 62 near Harrisburg | The Columbus Dispatch

And another:

Three killed in Millersville car crash - Baltimore Sun

And another:

Alcohol use investigated in crash that killed 7-year-old - The Denver Post

And another:

Child killed in multi-vehicle crash in Townsend | 6abc.com

And another:

Police Continue Probe Of Crash That Killed Baby - Hartford Courant

And another:

3-year-old dead in three-car crash near Cave Rock | TahoeDailyTribune.com

Three for one:

Phoenix crash kills 3 brothers, injures 4 others

I could do this all fucking day, Luddly. The point I'm trying to make is simple:

More people, more children, are killed every year in automobile accidents than will ever be killed by guns in a year. Why are you not calling for the suspension of everyone's driving privileges?

At least driving is not a right spelled out in the Constitution. Hell, we don't really need to drive.

Where is your concern for all the innocent lives lost in automobile accidents? Where is your anger for the irresponsible car owner? The car nut who loses control of his or her car?

Why not punish everyone because some people are fuck-ups?

Here's one more for you...

Ariz. boy crashes car during joyride, leaving 6-year-old sister dead, police say | Fox News

Here are the highlights;

PHOENIX – Half an hour after putting her two children to bed, a Phoenix mother discovered they were gone. Frantic and fearful they had been kidnapped, she called police, who spotted her car near her apartment and tried to pull it over.

After it swerved and crashed into a pole, police discovered the driver was the woman's 8-year-old son, and her 6-year-old daughter was a front-seat passenger.

What do you do?

Look, for the most part, I like you Luddly. We don't agree on much, but every now and then I think we find common ground. I have to tell you though, I think you need to get some perspective here.

I agree that incidents like the one in Yellowstone, like the ones we read about in cities and small towns are terribly tragic. Hell, I raised three kids, I couldn't conceive of losing one, especially to my own negligence. But let's be honest, these things are the exception, not the rule.

Ella Marie Tucker Identified As 3-Year-Old Girl Who Died From Gunshot At Yellowstone National Park

Park officials say Ella's mother called for help on Saturday to report her daughter had shot herself with a handgun. Park rangers who responded to Grant Village Campground on the western shore of Yellowstone Lake were unable to resuscitate her.

How long are we going to allow a small group of rabid gun nutters hold this country hostage to their insane deman that every terrorist, illegal, criminal and IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT be able to buy any friggin gun they get a hankering for?

Too bad you weren't there to jump in between the baby and the bullet. :mad: I wish you had been.

Too bad you weren't there to jump in between the baby and the bullet. :mad: I wish you had been.

Ah crap, that was not necessary...

Another baby killed with a car:

WIVB - 3-year-old boy killed in three-car crash

And another:

9-year-old boy one of 3 people killed in crash on Rt. 62 near Harrisburg | The Columbus Dispatch

And another:

Three killed in Millersville car crash - Baltimore Sun

And another:

Alcohol use investigated in crash that killed 7-year-old - The Denver Post

And another:

Child killed in multi-vehicle crash in Townsend | 6abc.com

And another:

Police Continue Probe Of Crash That Killed Baby - Hartford Courant

And another:

3-year-old dead in three-car crash near Cave Rock | TahoeDailyTribune.com

Three for one:

Phoenix crash kills 3 brothers, injures 4 others

I could do this all fucking day, Luddly. The point I'm trying to make is simple:

More people, more children, are killed every year in automobile accidents than will ever be killed by guns in a year. Why are you not calling for the suspension of everyone's driving privileges?

At least driving is not a right spelled out in the Constitution. Hell, we don't really need to drive.

Where is your concern for all the innocent lives lost in automobile accidents? Where is your anger for the irresponsible car owner? The car nut who loses control of his or her car?

Why not punish everyone because some people are fuck-ups?

Here's one more for you...

Ariz. boy crashes car during joyride, leaving 6-year-old sister dead, police say | Fox News

Here are the highlights;

PHOENIX – Half an hour after putting her two children to bed, a Phoenix mother discovered they were gone. Frantic and fearful they had been kidnapped, she called police, who spotted her car near her apartment and tried to pull it over.

After it swerved and crashed into a pole, police discovered the driver was the woman's 8-year-old son, and her 6-year-old daughter was a front-seat passenger.

What do you do?

Look, for the most part, I like you Luddly. We don't agree on much, but every now and then I think we find common ground. I have to tell you though, I think you need to get some perspective here.

I agree that incidents like the one in Yellowstone, like the ones we read about in cities and small towns are terribly tragic. Hell, I raised three kids, I couldn't conceive of losing one, especially to my own negligence. But let's be honest, these things are the exception, not the rule.

False equivalency.
We have laws that attempt to mitigate damage from all those things. We should have the same kinds of laws to protect people from parents like these.

And, I will never ever understand why anyone is against laws that make it damn difficult for terrorists, illegals and criminals to buy guns.

You can post all the car accident and drownings links you want but the subject is not car accidents and drownings. Its innocent children being killed by adults who are too lazy, drunk, stupid to control their own guns.

Parents who cannot even keep a handgun away from a 3yo should be held legally responsible for the death of their baby. And, NO, the death of the baby is not punishment enough.

luddly still running away from his lies

more proof he doesn't care about debate or discussion, rather, solely here to troll and try and get a rise out of people

the liar is worthless

False equivalency.
We have laws that attempt to mitigate damage from all those things. We should have the same kinds of laws to protect people from parents like these.

And, I will never ever understand why anyone is against laws that make it damn difficult for terrorists, illegals and criminals to buy guns.

You can post all the car accident and drownings links you want but the subject is not car accidents and drownings. Its innocent children being killed by adults who are too lazy, drunk, stupid to control their own guns.

Parents who cannot even keep a handgun away from a 3yo should be held legally responsible for the death of their baby. And, NO, the death of the baby is not punishment enough.

it is absolutely IDENTICAL equivalency.
100% the same.

you think a car accident death is better than a GSW death?

and how do all those laws regulating driving prevent drunken and stoned car accidents?

Ah crap, that was not necessary...

For her, yes, it was necessary.

Nasty and sick thing to say but it does not deter me from my opinion that parents should be held legally responsible when their own irresponsibility causes the death of their child.

If it had been a fetus, I suspect "Sunshine" would have agreed with me. But, it was only a child and there are lots more where that one came from, right Sunshine?

Forum List

Back