Another Bad sign for the Trumpconomy

When things head south the economic toolbox available to the government will be empty. Why Trump thought he could get historic growth when we are at full employment is beyond me.

Say what???

Just copy off of Obama and Janet....

View attachment 282250
Rate cuts and QE are already being done as if there is a recession, why? It's clear Trump and his cadre are trying to keep the numbers up for the election. What happens when recession hits in spite of all that artificial stimulus? The fall will be hard and very difficult to recover from.
And we have trillion dollar deficits.
I keep asking this and never get an answer.
What do you want to cut to bring down the deficit? Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, ACA? What ?
Lets do what Obama was doing 3 years ago and deficits were more like $400B, that would be a start.

When things head south the economic toolbox available to the government will be empty. Why Trump thought he could get historic growth when we are at full employment is beyond me.

Say what???

View attachment 282250
Rate cuts and QE are already being done as if there is a recession, why? It's clear Trump and his cadre are trying to keep the numbers up for the election. What happens when recession hits in spite of all that artificial stimulus? The fall will be hard and very difficult to recover from.
You worthless leftist traitors never gave a shit about deficits when the Muslim was in charge...
600b09201e1-1.jpg

Say what???

View attachment 282250
You worthless leftist traitors never gave a shit about deficits when the Muslim was in charge...
View attachment 282265
I’m an independent. I’ve cared since Perot ran. You only care when a dem is in office.

Say what???

View attachment 282250
View attachment 282265
He brought them down after having to pour money into the economy because of the mess he was handed.

Then Trump exploded it again.

Even KEYNES wouldn't have spent like Trump has in a non-recessionary period.

TRUMP, then, is to the LEFT on KEYNES on this.

So deflecting to Obama won't work.

Say what???

View attachment 282250
View attachment 282265
He brought them down after having to pour money into the economy because of the mess he was handed.

Yes trillion dollar deficits in a good economy are as bad as it gets.

Say what???

View attachment 282250
View attachment 282265

And yet you clowns want free college, free medical, green new deals, on and on. So don't tell us how you give a shit about deficits.

View attachment 282265

And yet you clowns want free college, free medical, green new deals, on and on. So don't tell us how you give a shit about deficits.
Like I said, I’m an independent. So who is you clowns? Amazing trump increased deficits so much and gave us none of those things.

View attachment 282265

Like I said, I’m an independent. So who is you clowns? Amazing trump increased deficits so much and gave us none of those things.

Translation ~ fence sitter.

View attachment 282265

And you are all in on a slowing economy and trillion dollar deficits. Great policy.

Has anybody here ever heard of the ISM U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers’ index before and have actually followed it? The summation given doesn't sound promising but I'll stick with the more familiar Bureau of Labor Statistics' employment report which typically comes out on the first Friday of the month. Just 4 more days until September's numbers are released. I always hope for a report that is boring, just wanting steady and predictable growth.

View attachment 282265

Yep. He don't know what he is. Kinda like them tranny he-she's.

And you are all in on bad policy. Love them trillion dollar deficits right? 2% gdp growth, stagnant market. Declining manufacturing.

• The ISM U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers’ index came in at 47.8% in September, the lowest since June 2009.
The greatest economy we've ever had.

The worst part is that when the recession hits Trump's $1 T deficit will soar to like $2T.

Also Trump has already earmarked massive ~$1.3+ T deficits for the next 5 years.
Stop whining and get a job.

There is no shortage of jobs that's for sure
That's the same thing you said in 2006, and how'd that work out for you. The only question is will the Trump crash be as bad as the Bush collapse?

Say what???

View attachment 282250
What do you want to cut to bring down the deficit? Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, ACA? What ?
Military spending and tax cuts to the ultra wealthy.
easy fix.

And you are all in on bad policy. Love them trillion dollar deficits right? 2% gdp growth, stagnant market. Declining manufacturing.
The Obama stimulus was $800B over 10 years. Trump has increased deficits by double that amount in just 4 years. And still no 3% annual growth...

Trump just signed a huge trade deal with Japan creating thousands of good paying jobs...totally ignored by the lame stream media and the OP....

Bull fucking shit. The deal with Japan might create a couple hundred jobs, if it maxes out. Thousands is total bullshit. Most of the deal with Japan dealt with agricultural goods.

you people are the most misinformed people on the planet.

Trump just signed a huge trade deal with Japan creating thousands of good paying jobs...totally ignored by the lame stream media and the OP....

Bull fucking shit. The deal with Japan might create a couple hundred jobs, if it maxes out. Thousands is total bullshit. Most of the deal with Japan dealt with agricultural goods.

you people are the most misinformed people on the planet.
They said at least 6000 new jobs assfuck so shut your lying piehole....

View attachment 282265

I don't want any of that. I want a president like Bill Clinton that signed the deficit reduction act in 1993 that cut spending and increased taxes on the ultra wealthy... and led to a Golden age...

Say what???

View attachment 282250
Military spending and tax cuts to the ultra wealthy.
easy fix.

Why are you against high paying Union blue collar jobs?

Has anybody here ever heard of the ISM U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers’ index before and have actually followed it? The summation given doesn't sound promising but I'll stick with the more familiar Bureau of Labor Statistics' employment report which typically comes out on the first Friday of the month. Just 4 more days until September's numbers are released. I always hope for a report that is boring, just wanting steady and predictable growth.
I have followed every important piece of economic data since 2013. The main are:
non farms payroll
CPI
retail sales
ISM manufacturing
ISM non-manufacturing
PMI
GDP

Forum List

Back