Another Bad sign for the Trumpconomy

And we have trillion dollar deficits.
You worthless leftist traitors never gave a shit about deficits when the Muslim was in charge...
View attachment 282265
He brought them down after having to pour money into the economy because of the mess he was handed.

Then Trump exploded it again.

Even KEYNES wouldn't have spent like Trump has in a non-recessionary period.

TRUMP, then, is to the LEFT on KEYNES on this.

So deflecting to Obama won't work.
Yes trillion dollar deficits in a good economy are as bad as it gets.
And yet you clowns want free college, free medical, green new deals, on and on. So don't tell us how you give a shit about deficits.
I don't want any of that. I want a president like Bill Clinton that signed the deficit reduction act in 1993 that cut spending and increased taxes on the ultra wealthy... and led to a Golden age...

The golden age was the internet and cell phones fool....Bill was at the right place at the right time, he was a hands off president.

You worthless leftist traitors never gave a shit about deficits when the Muslim was in charge...
View attachment 282265
He brought them down after having to pour money into the economy because of the mess he was handed.

And yet you clowns want free college, free medical, green new deals, on and on. So don't tell us how you give a shit about deficits.
I don't want any of that. I want a president like Bill Clinton that signed the deficit reduction act in 1993 that cut spending and increased taxes on the ultra wealthy... and led to a Golden age...
I agree.

View attachment 282265

The golden age was the internet and cell phones fool....Bill was at the right place at the right time, he was a hands off president.

Balanced budget.
Welfare reform.
Booming economy.
Huge drop in crime.

Guess I like hands off.

View attachment 282265

Newt Gingrich deserves the credit

Trump just signed a huge trade deal with Japan creating thousands of good paying jobs...totally ignored by the lame stream media and the OP....

Bull fucking shit. The deal with Japan might create a couple hundred jobs, if it maxes out. Thousands is total bullshit. Most of the deal with Japan dealt with agricultural goods.

you people are the most misinformed people on the planet.
They said at least 6000 new jobs assfuck so shut your lying piehole....

Who is "they" and please provide a link.

Trump just signed a huge trade deal with Japan creating thousands of good paying jobs...totally ignored by the lame stream media and the OP....

Bull fucking shit. The deal with Japan might create a couple hundred jobs, if it maxes out. Thousands is total bullshit. Most of the deal with Japan dealt with agricultural goods.

It was in the report on FOX news...a report the networks you watched ignored....

It was in the report on FOX news...a report the networks you watched ignored....

I do not watch any network, only sheep let other tell them what to think.

I have studied the deal as it deals with my industry, and we will be lucky if we get 600 jobs out of it, 6000 is a lie that I doubt even FoxNews said. you are just making shit up

I do not watch any network, only sheep let other tell them what to think.

I have studied the deal as it deals with my industry, and we will be lucky if we get 600 jobs out of it, 6000 is a lie that I doubt even FoxNews said. you are just making shit up
Go and study your navel...
Trump’s U.S.-Japan Trade Deal Is a Win for American Workers and Businesses

U.S. Farmers Get A Much-Needed Break Under Partial Trade Pact With Japan

American Farmers Benefit from US-Japan Trade Agreement

View attachment 282265

More excuses from the party of excuses. If you failures could run the country as good as you can come up with little bitch excuses, then we'd be in a Clinton era Golden Age!

Well Guess what!! Clinton was one of the most successful president we've ever had. And your boy Bush was one of the biggest failures we've ever had. And now with the economic data getting worse and worse, an inverted yield curve, a trade war, and insanely massive deficits the economy is once again teetering on collapse and Trump is about to go down in flames, just like Bush. Will the Trump collapse be as bad as the Bush collapse??

The greatest economy we've ever had.
It's what they're told to believe, so it's what they believe.
It is the best economy we've had since the collapse is it not?
yea but that's not a great accomplishment?

Really the Trump economy is identical to the Obama economy WITH Trump's $2T in additional deficit spending that Trump has racked up since he started.

Here's a stat for you: The Obama stimulus was $800B over 10 years, after the greatest recession we've ever had...
Trump has added to the annual deficit ~$2+ T in additional debt in his first 4 years, WITH trillions more earmarked for the next 5+ years.

And we still don't have 3% annual growth...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Trump uses his words judiciously. he is quite the statesman. he even swears judiciously!

View attachment 282265

Except when Monica was in the house....

View attachment 282265

I agree.
I'm shocked.

View attachment 282265

Newt Gingrich deserves the credit
Really, because in 1993 Clinton passed the deficit reduction act, a bill that led to the balanced budget and a bill that Gingrich opposed fully.

SO you are fake news.

When things head south the economic toolbox available to the government will be empty. Why Trump thought he could get historic growth when we are at full employment is beyond me.

Say what???

Just copy off of Obama and Janet....

View attachment 282250
Rate cuts and QE are already being done as if there is a recession, why? It's clear Trump and his cadre are trying to keep the numbers up for the election. What happens when recession hits in spite of all that artificial stimulus? The fall will be hard and very difficult to recover from.
I keep asking this and never get an answer.
What do you want to cut to bring down the deficit? Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, ACA? What ?
Lets do what Obama was doing 3 years ago and deficits were more like $400B, that would be a start.
You mean when Republicans were not working with him and not allowing him to spend?

When things head south the economic toolbox available to the government will be empty. Why Trump thought he could get historic growth when we are at full employment is beyond me.

Say what???

Just copy off of Obama and Janet....

View attachment 282250
Rate cuts and QE are already being done as if there is a recession, why? It's clear Trump and his cadre are trying to keep the numbers up for the election. What happens when recession hits in spite of all that artificial stimulus? The fall will be hard and very difficult to recover from.
I keep asking this and never get an answer.
What do you want to cut to bring down the deficit? Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, ACA? What ?
Military spending and tax cuts to the ultra wealthy.
easy fix.
So that's your idea of how to cut the deficit? Seems like you are after more deficit if you want more military spending and more tax cuts.

Forum List

Back