Another big win for Trump on the national debt

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.
That's because you made it all up and cannot explain it. You are just a parroting rube. :lol:

I'll tell you the real difference between Trump and Obama's deficits: Deficit Donald's are getting bigger every day. As are his lies.

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.

Wow! Will somebody cut off the Kool-aid to this guy, he has clearly done an overdose.
View attachment 275419
Trump has already added more to the National Debt than Kennedy, Johnson and Clinton in three years compared what they added to the National Debt in sixteen years. Kennedy, Johnson and Clinton had better economies.
View attachment 275419 View attachment 275420
Deficit Donald hates being second to anyone. He wants to achieve number one status on the biggest debt accumulation scale.

There is no argument that a majority of Trump supporters are under-educated, under-traveled SNIP

You libtards really need some new talking points, that one was invented in the 1960's. That said lets remember it was the left who voted Nancy Pelosi speaker of the House, twice :auiqs.jpg:

That's because you made it all up and cannot explain it. You are just a parroting rube. :lol:

I'll tell you the real difference between Trump and Obama's deficits: Deficit Donald's are getting bigger every day. As are his lies.

I already explained it primitive brain, in detail. Stop huffing your crack pipe and embarrassing yourself. Go do something productive, make up one of your libtard carboard signs and parade up/down a street.

Who exactly is the dumb ass here?? A deficit is a fucking deficit . Care to explain how Obama pissed it away, and, more importantly, how will Trump "fix it" long term. His attention span is about 30 seconds -about the time it takes to tweet some bizarre bovine excrement. He has no long term strategy for anything except lining his pockets and those of the oligarchy.

Who exactly is the dumb ass here?? A deficit is a fucking deficit . Care to explain how Obama pissed it away, and, more importantly, how will Trump "fix it" long term. His attention span is about 30 seconds -about the time it takes to tweet some bizarre bovine excrement. He has no long term strategy for anything except lining his pockets and those of the oligarchy.

LOL okay when I said, "You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy" what do you think I meant by that? :itsok: Plus if you tards would learn to read I explained it all later in the thread. :icon_rolleyes:

LOL okay when I said, "You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy" what do you think I meant by that? :itsok: Plus if you tards would learn to read I explained it all later in the thread. :icon_rolleyes:
Horseshit! You're just blowing smoke. Making shit up. If you had anything that makes sense you would say it.

Horseshit! You're just blowing smoke. Making shit up. If you had anything that makes sense you would say it.

Translation...:aargh: blueslegend made me look like an idiot again :aargh:

Translation...:aargh: blueslegend made me look like an idiot again :aargh:
upload_2019-8-23_17-11-30.jpeg
upload_2019-8-23_17-12-43.jpeg

There is no argument that a majority of Trump supporters are under-educated, under-traveled SNIP

You libtards really need some new talking points, that one was invented in the 1960's. That said lets remember it was the left who voted Nancy Pelosi speaker of the House, twice :auiqs.jpg:
She is a great speaker despite all your garbage propaganda about her and everyone else democratic, brainwash functional moron. The silent majority was ignorant and so is the loudmouth majority LOL. How else could they believe that Democrats are criminals with no evidence, the rich pay too much in taxes or global warming is a hoax. Brain dead. Change the channel and get some air.

Wow, another stupid Trumpette.

A good portion of Obama debt was in process when he took office thanks to the Bush recession.

Assfuck Trump created this new debt with his tax cut and unfunded increased spending.

Another big win for Trump on the national debt. Trump promised to substantially decrease the national debt and balance the budget.
Donald Trump: As projected in Table S-10 in the FY 2020 budget, Trump plans to add $5.088 trillion to the debt in his first term. That's a 30% increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he remains in office for a second term, he plans to add $9.1 trillion. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

Another blatant lie from Trump that his minions will excuse away. He mortgaging the future for benefit today. He is doing this more than any previous President.
That's not a lie, it's an exaggeration. And if he wasn't exaggerating, he was giving alternative facts. And if it wasn't an alternative fact, he was simply joking. But if he wasn't joking, he wasn't really meant to be taken literally anyway. And if you took him literally, then you just didn't understand him. But if you did understand him, then he was just tweaking Liberals. And if he wasn't tweaking Liberals, but what about Obama?

I already explained it primitive brain, in detail. Stop huffing your crack pipe and embarrassing yourself. Go do something productive, make up one of your libtard carboard signs and parade up/down a street.
You explained nothing. Not even the reason you are nothing but a parroting rube. :lol:

Deficit Donald hates being outspent by anyone, and he loooooooves spending other people's money. Especially money belonging to the unborn future taxpayers who can't vote.

Last edited:

She is a great speaker despite all your garbage propaganda about her and everyone else democratic, brainwash functional moron. The silent majority was ignorant and so is the loudmouth majority LOL. How else could they believe that Democrats are criminals with no evidence, the rich pay too much in taxes or global warming is a hoax. Brain dead. Change the channel and get some air.

LOL its funny watching you defend her, she's a moron.

Wow, another stupid Trumpette.

A good portion of Obama debt was in process when he took office thanks to the Bush recession.

Assfuck Trump created this new debt with his tax cut and unfunded increased spending.

FakeDave how have you been?

You explained nothing. Not even the reason you are nothing but a parroting rube. :lol:

Deficit Donald hates being outspent by anyone, and he loooooooves spending other people's money. Especially money belonging to the unborn future taxpayers who can't vote.

Libtard please you didn't even ready my posts. :eusa_hand:

"ready" my posts? Auto correct is not your friend. It just makes you look even more stupid.

LOL its funny watching you defend her, she's a moron.
All you can do is name call, brainwashed functional moron. Because that is all you know, crap GOP propaganda. Phony scandals misinformation...

"ready" my posts? Auto correct is not your friend. It just makes you look even more stupid.

Piss off lib troll. That clear enough for you shit for brains?

Forum List

Back