Another big win for Trump on the national debt

Trump certainly failed his spending promises. Congress should be hung from a tree by their toenails.
Course if Trump refused to sign their outrageous spending bills y'all would whine that he shut the government down. That's just a fact of dealing with lying two faced Democrats.

The grifter promised to eliminate the annual budget deficit and the complete federal deficit....

Care to explain why he’s failing at that.
Simple, he isn't a king and can not command congress to give him a balanced budget.

Get it?

The grifter had both the house and senate his first two years, right.

Also, isn't he the chosen one?

So why the pathetic excuses.
I didn't give you an excuse, I answered your question.
Dick

You provided a pathetic excuse.

Trump certainly failed his spending promises. Congress should be hung from a tree by their toenails.
Course if Trump refused to sign their outrageous spending bills y'all would whine that he shut the government down. That's just a fact of dealing with lying two faced Democrats.

The grifter promised to eliminate the annual budget deficit and the complete federal deficit....

Simple, he isn't a king and can not command congress to give him a balanced budget.

Get it?

Dick

Nope. He answered your question.

Get it?

Dick

Sycophants defending sycophants.

Even worse.

Get it?

Dick

Even worse.

If you want to see a sycophant, look in the mirror.

Dick

Even worse.

Well, now you're just making yourself look stupid.

Tell us all again how the grifter has nothing to do with the increasing federal deficit which he stated that he would eliminate.

Dick

Even worse.

Tell us all again how the grifter has nothing to do with the increasing federal deficit which he stated that he would eliminate.

I am not a Trump worshiper and I agree with you on that matter. And? Doesn’t make you any less of an antisemitic pussy. I would say more but I respect the rules of this board.

Curious, do you have numbers on how many less?

Me or Franco?
How Barack Obama rescued the US economy
Jan 10, 2017 · But the story of Mr Obama's presidency is a little different from the usual, ... how close the US economy came to an outright depression during the crisis.

View attachment 275474Foreign Policy
Think Again: Obama's New Deal
Aug 13, 2012 · U.S. President Barack Obama's $787 billion stimulus bill was ... avert a second Depression, and end a brutal recession.

View attachment 275475Common Dreams
It Looks Like We're Heading For a Recession: Which Would Make ...
5 days ago · Obama's bailout and stimulus budgets, for example, probably averted a full-on depression, but that could ...

I could rescue a country too if I spent $10trn
You could not rescue a country with any amount of money. You are an idiot and you know it. That is why you follow Trump because you cannot think for yourself.

Why so bitter? Need a hug?
I am bitter because some very bad people are temporarily winning in the US political arena.
But bad guys always end up losing in the end. and the I will not be bitter.

Me or Franco?
Jan 10, 2017 · But the story of Mr Obama's presidency is a little different from the usual, ... how close the US economy came to an outright depression during the crisis.

Aug 13, 2012 · U.S. President Barack Obama's $787 billion stimulus bill was ... avert a second Depression, and end a brutal recession.

5 days ago · Obama's bailout and stimulus budgets, for example, probably averted a full-on depression, but that could ...

You could not rescue a country with any amount of money. You are an idiot and you know it. That is why you follow Trump because you cannot think for yourself.

I am bitter because some very bad people are temporarily winning in the US political arena.

“Bad people” is subjective. Many would consider the Squad and Elizabeth Warren as “bad people”.

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.
There is no argument that a majority of Trump supporters are under-educated, under-traveled so they have no clue of other cultures, even other cultures other than their own in the USA, have no comprehension of the skills required for good jobs in the 21st century, feel guns will keep them safe in a world of weaponized drones and many other high tech weapons that will take them out, that a gun will not help and actually think that Trump will roll back the clock so their lack of education, lack of relevant skills, lack of understanding the world will not prevent them from being left behind as the world move on.
That is the ultimate definition of a dumbass.

“Bad people” is subjective. Many would consider the Squad and Elizabeth Warren as “bad people”.
And many people live in imaginary GOP dupe propaganda world and have no clue as to what is going on in the world. If you deny global warming, the 2008 corrupt GOP economic meltdown, that the rich do not pay their fair share along with many giant corporations, that Russia wrecked the 2016 election etc etc, you are a brainwashed functional moron ignoramus hater dupe and a disgrace, the entire world of respected journalists and law enforcement agree... Change the channel and bring back some debate to your demagogue radio Network and primetime Fox. An absolute disgrace. Everything you know about the squad and Elizabeth is garbage propaganda.

Even worse.

I am not a Trump worshiper and I agree with you on that matter. And? Doesn’t make you any less of an antisemitic pussy. I would say more but I respect the rules of this board.
Complaining about scumbag Israeli right-wing politicians and their policies is not anti-Semitic, brainwashed functional moron dingbat hater dupe....

Even worse.

Complaining about scumbag Israeli right-wing politicians and their policies is not anti-Semitic, brainwashed functional moron dingbat hater dupe....

Of course it is you leftist twit.

I am using God's definition of bad people. Trump is the poster boy for God's definition of a bad person.

I am using God's definition of bad people. Trump is the poster boy for God's definition of a bad person.

You don't know what God thinks? What a moronic thing to say.

No, God has told me, Trump is a very bad man. I am guessing you are too.

Even worse.

yeah sure and complaining about Trump's idiocy is anti-American. Brainwashed functional moron. You'll make a great Nazi.

No, God has told me, Trump is a very bad man. I am guessing you are too.

That God and here I thought we were tight. Oh well.

yeah sure and complaining about Trump's idiocy is anti-American. Brainwashed functional moron. You'll make a great Nazi.

A Jewish Nazi? LOL

You're such a waste of a life, Franco. Pathetic.

A Jewish Nazi? LOL

You're such a waste of a life, Franco. Pathetic.
Looks like American Nazis or right-wing assholes will be blaming Browns black gays Muslims and communists LOL. You're the person that seems to know nothing about what is good and bad, brainwashed functional moron....

Forum List

Back