Another big win for Trump on the national debt

Fewer welfare recipients since Trump took over
. Slightly. The Obama recovery continues

Slightly? LOL
Curious, do you have numbers on how many less?

Me or Franco?
How Barack Obama rescued the US economy
Jan 10, 2017 · But the story of Mr Obama's presidency is a little different from the usual, ... how close the US economy came to an outright depression during the crisis.

View attachment 275474Foreign Policy
Think Again: Obama's New Deal
Aug 13, 2012 · U.S. President Barack Obama's $787 billion stimulus bill was ... avert a second Depression, and end a brutal recession.

View attachment 275475Common Dreams
It Looks Like We're Heading For a Recession: Which Would Make ...
5 days ago · Obama's bailout and stimulus budgets, for example, probably averted a full-on depression, but that could ...

I could rescue a country too if I spent $10trn

Slightly? LOL

Me or Franco?
Jan 10, 2017 · But the story of Mr Obama's presidency is a little different from the usual, ... how close the US economy came to an outright depression during the crisis.

Aug 13, 2012 · U.S. President Barack Obama's $787 billion stimulus bill was ... avert a second Depression, and end a brutal recession.

5 days ago · Obama's bailout and stimulus budgets, for example, probably averted a full-on depression, but that could ...

Well most of it was welfare and unemployment for the victims which he didn't have to do anything for it to kick in.

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.
Bullshit. Obamas spending saved this nation from economic death.

So conservatives have no problem with a rising national debt ? Bizarre.
Boris is throwing money around over here ahead of an election.

And what has Trump spent on that is fixing things?

Slade because I respect your intelligence and ability to carry on a serious discussion here's the way I see things...tax increases, spending cuts, that's like shooting spit wads at the problem. These clowns in Washington have dug a hole so deep our only hope of digging out is growth, mad aggressive growth. That's the only thing capable of generating enough revenue to dig out. Hence Trump's tax and regulatory cuts, fighting off cheaters like China and other countries ripping us off.

Trump is not able to articulate this strategy well, but I understand it. Tax increases and spending cuts, even if I believe those morons in Washington wouldn't just spend every last dime plus borrow more that approach is at best just a slower death spiral.
I understand and agree with the appeal of tax cuts and deregulation, also the importance of our world trade situation. But, I don’t think you are being objective because I never hear you give credit to the “other side” for anything. But the fact is Obama’s stimulus and management of the economy, while not extraordinary, it was stabilizing. They money spent was not thrown away, it circulated throughout our economy and has led to the record job growth numbers, low unemployment rates, a 20T GDP, and tremendous stock market growth. These are the same things trump Uses to credit himself with the best economy in history. I was looking forward to a conservative leader to give the necessary ying yang that is important to our political system. I just don’t have much trust in trump that he knows what he is doing. His plans all seem like immediate gratification talking points and not thoughtful long term plans. He points the finger at others all the time and doesn’t own anything negative that may happen. And he has exploded the deficit which is the exact opposite of what we needed. Everything hinges on “growth” which is supposed to come from the tax cuts. Instead we are looking at a very possible recession. I’m sure he will have his fall guy if that happens.... but what a disaster that would be.

Slade because I respect your intelligence and ability to carry on a serious discussion here's the way I see things...tax increases, spending cuts, that's like shooting spit wads at the problem. These clowns in Washington have dug a hole so deep our only hope of digging out is growth, mad aggressive growth. That's the only thing capable of generating enough revenue to dig out. Hence Trump's tax and regulatory cuts, fighting off cheaters like China and other countries ripping us off.

Trump is not able to articulate this strategy well, but I understand it. Tax increases and spending cuts, even if I believe those morons in Washington wouldn't just spend every last dime plus borrow more that approach is at best just a slower death spiral.
I understand and agree with the appeal of tax cuts and deregulation, also the importance of our world trade situation. But, I don’t think you are being objective because I never hear you give credit to the “other side” for anything. But the fact is Obama’s stimulus and management of the economy, while not extraordinary, it was stabilizing. They money spent was not thrown away, it circulated throughout our economy and has led to the record job growth numbers, low unemployment rates, a 20T GDP, and tremendous stock market growth. These are the same things trump Uses to credit himself with the best economy in history. I was looking forward to a conservative leader to give the necessary ying yang that is important to our political system. I just don’t have much trust in trump that he knows what he is doing. His plans all seem like immediate gratification talking points and not thoughtful long term plans. He points the finger at others all the time and doesn’t own anything negative that may happen. And he has exploded the deficit which is the exact opposite of what we needed. Everything hinges on “growth” which is supposed to come from the tax cuts. Instead we are looking at a very possible recession. I’m sure he will have his fall guy if that happens.... but what a disaster that would be.

And my position is that Obama and Dem's used the stimulus money that was supposed to be spend on shovel ready jobs, instead to avoid cutbacks in a very BLOATED public sector. The public sector, drunk on spending like there's no tomorrow during the good times refused to cut back when the economy tanked. When the economy tanks like that government should not be immune to cutting back. But they avoided doing so for 2 years by spending the stimulus money. Eventually it ran out and we had nothing to show for it. No shovel ready new bridges, roads, infrastructure like Obama promised.

And my position is that Obama and Dem's used the stimulus money that was supposed to be spend on shovel ready jobs, instead to avoid cutbacks in a very BLOATED public sector. The public sector, drunk on spending like there's no tomorrow during the good times refused to cut back when the economy tanked. When the economy tanks like that government should not be immune to cutting back. But they avoided doing so for 2 years by spending the stimulus money. Eventually it ran out and we had nothing to show for it. No shovel ready new bridges, roads, infrastructure like Obama promised.
Who exactly do you think the public sector is? Road workers, utility workers, educators, social workers etc. and where does their money go? Paying rent, buy groceries, spending money at local small businesses, the occasional massage. Like I said... the money doesn’t disappear it is spread throughout our communities and economy.

Who exactly do you think the public sector is? Road workers, utility workers, educators, social workers etc. and where does their money go? Paying rent, buy groceries, spending money at local small businesses, the occasional massage. Like I said... the money doesn’t disappear it is spread throughout our communities and economy.

Government doesn't need to tighten its belt when the economy collapses??? Just keep on raping taxpayers at the same rates as when times were good???

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.

Has to be one of the most ignorant posts by a sycophant this year.

Has to be one of the most ignorant posts by a sycophant this year.

Just relax snowflake while team Trump MAGA!

E-Mudd does not know this:

Debt Fact #2: Our Country began its history in debt. In 1783, at the end of the Revolutionary War, we owed $70 million to the French and the Dutch. We also began running our first deficits by the end of that decade.

So Mudd, we mortgaged our future, as you put it, since our inception!
So Kidd is saying the national debt is good because his man Trump is increasing the debt like no other President.

Trump's minion will make an excuse for every bad thing he does. That is cult like.

Kidd you mortgaged your brain, as small and unused as your brain is.

The debit increased by 76% during the Obama years and we got nothing for it.
Obama years brought us out of the largest recession we have had since the depression. Trump is leading us into a recession.

I am sure the Trump minions will say recessions are good when we are in the middle of a recession brought on by their leader.

Debt Fact #2: Our Country began its history in debt. In 1783, at the end of the Revolutionary War, we owed $70 million to the French and the Dutch. We also began running our first deficits by the end of that decade.

So Kidd is saying the national debt is good because his man Trump is increasing the debt like no other President.

Trump's minion will make an excuse for every bad thing he does. That is cult like.

Fine, should we lower the SALT cap in blue states even further would that make you happy?

Obama years brought us out of the largest recession we have had since the depression. Trump is leading us into a recession.

I am sure the Trump minions will say recessions are good when we are in the middle of a recession brought on by their leader.

^^^ the left have to lie they got nothing left in their bag of tricks. If the Obama years were so awesome why are all the Dem candidates attacking Biden over Obama's policies?

^^^ the left have to lie they got nothing left in their bag of tricks. If the Obama years were so awesome why are all the Dem candidates attacking Biden over Obama's policies?
Such as, super duper?

Fine, should we lower the SALT cap in blue states even further would that make you happy?
A true conservative would reduce spending to reduce the debt.
Trump and his idiot followers are not true conservatives.

This may be a shock to you Kidd but blue states have Trump supporters, too.Reducing SALT would increase their taxes also.

Obama was a great President but everything he did or his administration did was perfect. Like most sane people, you look at policies that need to be changed based on need, not on who put them in.
Trump minions are not sane. They think 100% of what Trump does is perfect. If Trump does not like something they don't like it. They do not have brain's of their own.
They are all as crazy and immoral as Trump.

Such as, super duper?

Go ahead franco, explain why the Dem candidates are attacking Biden over Obama's policies...this should be funny. :21:

A true conservative would reduce spending to reduce the debt.
Trump and his idiot followers are not true conservatives.

This may be a shock to you Kidd but blue states have Trump supporters, too.Reducing SALT would increase their taxes also.

We don't care. So long as we defeat the Democrats nothing else matters.

Slightly? LOL

Me or Franco?

You could not rescue a country with any amount of money. You are an idiot and you know it. That is why you follow Trump because you cannot think for yourself.

Forum List

Back