Another billboard goes up in Harrison,Arkansas

That's because you don't understand what the sign means...

Lol. Not likely. Having been through much of the south in the 60's during the civil rights movement, it is crystal clear to me.

However, it is your thread, so feel free to elaborate on what it means to you.

Sure we do.

It means the people who put it up are cracker assholes.
Let that anti white racism SHINE!

Lol. Not likely. Having been through much of the south in the 60's during the civil rights movement, it is crystal clear to me.

However, it is your thread, so feel free to elaborate on what it means to you.
Depends on which sign you are talking about. The one on top has been there for several months. The bottom one is new.

New sign goes up in Harrison | Harrison, Arkansas

Has me seriously considering moving to Harrison.

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to harrisonar.net

Try reloading the page
Works for me. Just tried it again.

This is how I prefer to think of my hometown. (Not exactly Harrison but close to. We never had those new fangled bikes though.)

welcome-to-ozarkgateway.jpg

Where is that? Looks pretty.

I just grabbed the picture from Google images. That most definitely is the Buffalo River and is probably real close to where 65 crosses it. There is some caverns around there that are way better than those ones over in the Appalachias. Not that those aren't good also. :) If you're into motorcycles there is a annual ride through the Ozarks that looks awesome, saw it on some website.

ANOTHER overt racist on USMB. Wonderful :rolleyes:

What's so racist about wanting a white community that's free of crime?

Well, this "white community" is far from being "free of crime".

Their crime rate is above the U.S. average on this report.
And you can't blame it on "the blacks". They are only 0.5% of the population.

Crime rate in Harrison, Arkansas (AR): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers statistics

Harrison, Ark. yeah go live there with the rest of the poor mountain folk there. Maybe they will reopen Dog Patch USA for you.

Harrison, Ark. yeah go live there with the rest of the poor mountain folk there. Maybe they will reopen Dog Patch USA for you.

Technically speaking they are actually plateaus but 'plateau folk' sounded kind of odd so we just call them mountains.

Are there black or other minority folks in Harrison complaining?

Comes across to me as the business people promoting their community. What's wrong with that?

Are there black or other minority folks in Harrison complaining?

Comes across to me as the business people promoting their community. What's wrong with that?

Barely any there. Although the anti white mayor and some "task force for diversity" is busing several hundred negro's in soon...

Harrison Looks to Lose Its Racist Reputation - NWAhomepage.com

There is more about it on SF. Seriously considering moving there...had already planned to move in a few months anyways...been to NW Arkansas before but its been a while.

Forum List

Back