Another Biological Male Crowned Homecoming Queen

Nope I don't understand the point you are trying to make. Your daughter spends mornings, nights and weekends for a decade training in her sport and loses a championship event to a dude and you just laugh it off and say "Good joke?" Really? Let me guess, you don't have any daughters that play/have played competitive sports.
Now you get it!

I'm tolerant and you're not.

Just think---he won't have to burn his bra or deal with toxic shock syndrome.
The 'intolerant' may need to turn to gun violence in America, to put this issue to rest my friend.

I don't see the intolerant Christian side winning this one.

Their burning primary problem is that Christianity has the most warts to cover up on the issue of gay priests!

Whatta ya going to do? Break down the doors of the Catholic churches and shoot the priests??

Queen
noun
noun: queen; plural noun: queens
  1. 1.
    the female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.
    "he insisted the princess could be crowned queen"
Queen:
b040846ceba13c3e9c125d68389491094e7f2982

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Break down the Catholic church's doors and shoot all the priests (and the nuns) to show you're serious.

(No don't, I'm just pranking you too)

Maybe just scream louder!
I dont go to the church, just because i cant look at the priest and not think that he could be a pedophile. Sorry guys, but i still have faith in God, but a man who is easily swayed by Lucifer is running the Catholic Church.

Forum List

Back