Another Biological Male Crowned Homecoming Queen

@Slade3200 look, with all due respect the bottom line is this isn't fair to women. Not sure how to answer your questions other than that.
I agree with you when it comes to sports… with social/cultural things like this the kids will be kids and rebelling against the powers at be will always be a kids thing. If “The Man” is telling them LGBTQ bad then they are going to prop it up and throw it in the man’s face.

This foolishness has got to stop.
On the surface, I agree with this 100%.

Categories:

1) Female
2) Male
3) Other, whatever the other is. These 'others' have every right to be others, but don't try to infuse your fake identity into the well established Female and Male true identities.

I don't think you're onto the problem. It's more likely that those opposing LGBTQ's are picking a fight and the gays etc. are taking on the fight and exaggerating it for sport.

Isn't it more likely that this was staged for the effect it would have on the other side?

The other side needs to understand that they are being pranks and then stop facilitating the pranking.
?? Are you saying this dude is not a tranny?

Why would the school district participate in a prank?

Yeah, but why aren't the girls protesting about this? They possibly are and there's just no media coverage though. I can give you that much.

Look what the corporate media did to Riley Gaines. It's going to take an incredibly strong and brave woman to take this on.

Slade3200 I'm not sure what you're saying, but beauty contests are beauty contests, and a dude dressed up like a chick isn't beautiful. It's true, I'm not a huge fan of beauty contests myself, but when it comes to them some people just aren't meant to be competitors as it's not a personality contest.

?? Are you saying this dude is not a tranny?

Why would the school district participate in a prank?
You get it but you can pretend that you don't!

The LGBTQ's are pranking the Christians for sport. The Christians need to let it go and find compromise. They bought into Darwin! This should be a lot easier and cost religions nothing.

You get it but you can pretend that you don't!

The LGBTQ's are pranking the Christians for sport. The Christians need to let it go and find compromise. They bought into Darwin! This should be a lot easier and cost religions nothing.
?? Again, are you saying this dude is not really a tranny, he's just pranking us? Again, why would the School District participate in a prank like this?

If women aren't going to stand up and put a stop to this then that's their cross to bear. The problem is a lot of women are perfectly fine with this and actually support it.
The women who support this garbage have no chance of winning "Homecoming Queen". They look like the ones protesting for abortion rights. Obese, purple-haired, tatooed misfits.

?? Again, are you saying this dude is not really a tranny, he's just pranking us? Again, why would the School District participate in a prank like this?

1. I hope and pray to God that a girl can't be THAT ugly.

2. Sympathy vote. That's the only reason why he won. It's because of his identity crisis and they decided to throw a pity party for him.

Slade3200 I'm not sure what you're saying, but beauty contests are beauty contests, and a dude dressed up like a chick isn't beautiful. It's true, I'm not a huge fan of beauty contests myself, but when it comes to them some people just aren't meant to be competitors as it's not a personality contest.
I understand that what you say may be conventional perception but let me plant a few thoughts about that.

1. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Centuries ago larger women were more desired and that went to recent a recent perception of anorexic looking models.
2. Any org that makes children and people like yourself feel ugly and inadequate is not a healthy program IMO. You should have every chance of competing and winning a beauty contest than anybody else. If that’s not the case then the term beauty has fallen way out of whack.

3. Lastly. Homecoming is not a beauty contest. It is an election by the student body for who they want to hold the court. It is more of a popularity contest.

I appreciate what you’re doing, standing up for women and girls. I’m just trying to add context to the situation

I agree with you when it comes to sports… with social/cultural things like this the kids will be kids and rebelling against the powers at be will always be a kids thing. If “The Man” is telling them LGBTQ bad then they are going to prop it up and throw it in the man’s face.

Actually "the man" is the one telling them it's better than being straight and not accept your body if you don't want to. Media, Schools, etc.

The Left is not the counterculture anymore, despite pretending to be.

1. I hope and pray to God that a girl can't be THAT ugly.

2. Sympathy vote. That's the only reason why he won. It's because of his identity crisis and they decided to throw a pity party for him.
Could be. The other view is that they are enabling his mental illness.

If women aren't going to stand up and put a stop to this then that's their cross to bear. The problem is a lot of women are perfectly fine with this and actually support it.
Wow, mighty white of you to suggest that a petite woman confront a 200 lb male who would beat her to a pulp. The Marxists/Demofacists like this creature DTMB couldnt get a good looking woman in the first place, so could care less if they get pushed aside.

pajama-boy-Obamacare.jpg

Slade3200,... I should add that it's highly possible that this dude was once a very attractive young man, but come on... it's a boy in a Halloween costume. I'm sorry but I just can't find the beauty in that and yes ninety-nine percent of homecoming is a beauty contest. Oh and you can bet that he isn't the most popular kid in school.

?? Again, are you saying this dude is not really a tranny, he's just pranking us?
No, you didn't understand. The LGBTQ movement is pranking for the sport and the fun of it. The school takes the side of tolerance.
Again, why would the School District participate in a prank like this?
The majority of the people want to take the side of tolerance. The gay movement is pranking intolerance.

You'all should stop taking the bait.

I like the amount of outrage on this thread due to trolling teenagers. Mission accomplished!

No, you didn't understand. The LGBTQ movement is pranking for the sport and the fun of it. The school takes the side of tolerance.

The majority of the people want to take the side of tolerance. The gay movement is pranking intolerance.

You'all should stop taking the bait.
Nope I don't understand the point you are trying to make. Your daughter spends mornings, nights and weekends for a decade training in her sport and loses a championship event to a dude and you just laugh it off and say "Good joke?" Really? Let me guess, you don't have any daughters that play/have played competitive sports.

Forum List

Back