Another black hacks to death a white jogger just for the hell of it. Usual media blackout follows

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Reverse the races and this is network headlines for a week.

Police: Former Texas A&M football player randomly hacked jogger to death in Dallas

oct 12 2015 Former Texas A&M football player Thomas Linze Johnson was out of football and out of his home.

And, Dallas police say, he was angry. Johnson allegedly took out that rage Monday morning by hacking a jogger to death with a “large-edged weapon” on the White Rock Creek Trail, police said. “It appears Mr. Johnson picked this victim at random. Absolutely random,” Deputy Chief Rob Sherwin said.

Johnson, a former star wide receiver, will be charged with murder. He is currently in the Dallas County jail.

Police said officers were called shortly before 8 a.m. and found a man stabbed near White Rock Creek Trail underneath Walnut Hill Lane.

Sherwin said police found Johnson after he walked up to the equestrian center and called 911.

Thomas Johnson today and in 2012.

The victim, who was not carrying identification, died at a nearby hospital. Sherwin said he is white and between 25 and 35. Police ask that anyone with information contact them.

I just hope he was a ni@@er loving liberal

Last edited:
Can't say as I see a blackout here but it's hardly national news. He's a loon...

It would be if the races were reversed. Within hours of it happening, people like you would have labeled the white person a racist.
And people like you would immediately scramble to label the black guy a thug who likely deserved it.

Can't say as I see a blackout here but it's hardly national news. He's a loon...

It would be if the races were reversed. Within hours of it happening, people like you would have labeled the white person a racist.
And people like you would immediately scramble to label the black guy a thug who likely deserved it.

Not unless he was a thug.
Like the 12 year old in Cleveland...

You mean the one that had the orange piece removed making something appear as a REAL gun?

You mean the one that had the orange piece removed making something appear as a REAL gun?
And he weighed 250 lbs. of course.

The police and reporters repeatedly stated 'it was a random attack', 'it was a random attack'. It was not a random attack. These random attacks on White people are occurring in this country in numbers never seen before, but remember that is a random pattern.

This negro was looking for a White person to kill. If another negro had been on the trail would they have been hacked to death? I seriously doubt it.

The probability that the victim was selected because of his race will be totally ignored in favor of 'it was a random attack'.

Forum List

Back