Another criminal slapped on the wrist ends up murdering a cop

How would you know? All you are doing is trying to protect a murderer.

He wasn't a murderer before and nobody knew he would be. That's why he wasn't in prison. You're crazy dude.
No, he wasn't in prison because liberals don't want to lock up criminals. If you had read the link you would have seen that he was arrested for being in possession of a gun. Felons cannot own guns

How come libs always want to go easy on repeat offenders? Make you happy to see cops gunned down?

Would you put somebody away for life over petty theft or some drunken altercation? There was no justification for putting him away for life.

You're not getting it.

He doesn't care about what the law is, he cares about feelings.
You are a liar like all your kind. There is really no sense debating with liars. Fact is libs routinely let criminals off easy.

:lol:

"Debate"?

With your feelings?

That's not what "debate" means.

Who needs laws when you scum let criminals go?

We have laws. They're based on logical rules, not your feelings.

So concludes our civics lesson for today.
Concluded with lib letting criminals go with a slap on the wrist, which is why we have so much crime. Liberal crime loving lesson concluded.

You don't even know what his record is, fuckwit.

All you know is feelings.
No matter how many times you repeat your lie troll, it won't make it true.

Ok, then tell us about his criminal record.
I ain't telling your sorry lying ass shit. Look it up troll.

How come libs always want to go easy on repeat offenders? Make you happy to see cops gunned down?

Would you put somebody away for life over petty theft or some drunken altercation? There was no justification for putting him away for life.

You're not getting it.

You are a liar like all your kind. There is really no sense debating with liars. Fact is libs routinely let criminals off easy.

"Debate"?

With your feelings?

No matter how many times you repeat your lie troll it will not make it true.

We have laws. They're based on logical rules, not your feelings.

So concludes our civics lesson for today.
Concluded with lib letting criminals go with a slap on the wrist, which is why we have so much crime. Liberal crime loving lesson concluded.

Of course you're not going to tell me anything, because you don't know.

Facts aren't part of this for you - all you care about is feeeeeeelings.

This is why people like you shouldn't have anything to do with the laws of this country.

You're not getting it.

"Debate"?

With your feelings?

You're proving my point with every post you make.

Feeeeeelings..... woah woah woah....

Of course you're not going to tell me anything, because you don't know.

Facts aren't part of this for you - all you care about is feeeeeeelings.

This is why people like you shouldn't have anything to do with the laws of this country.
No matter how many times you repeat your lie troll, it won't make it true. No one in their right mind when dealing with you lying trolls will provide you with anything, because it is proven that all you do is lie more after that. What's it like to be a proven liar and a troll?

How would you know? All you are doing is trying to protect a murderer.

He wasn't a murderer before and nobody knew he would be. That's why he wasn't in prison. You're crazy dude.
No, he wasn't in prison because liberals don't want to lock up criminals. If you had read the link you would have seen that he was arrested for being in possession of a gun. Felons cannot own guns

He was arrested for having an unregistered firearm. I did read the link, and there was nothing that suggests he could/should have been put away for life.

You're not getting it.

"Debate"?

With your feelings?

No matter how many times you repeat your lie troll, it doesn't make it true.

You're not getting it.

"Debate"?

With your feelings?

You understand that just repeating "nuh-uh" after everything I say isn't "debate", right?

"Debate"?

With your feelings?

You understand that just repeating "nuh-uh" after everything I say isn't "debate", right?
I don't debate you lying trolls. You can't debate liars. I'm just responding your your lies.

"Debate"?

With your feelings?

"You're wrong, and I refuse to back up anything I'm saying because you're a lying troll!"

If you actually wanted to "debate" this, you could find out exactly what he had been arrested for, exactly what sentence he got, and make a cogent argument for why the sentence should have been higher.

But that's too hard, and feeeeeelings are easier.

Who Is John Williams? Man Accused of Killing Maine Sheriff's Deputy Prompts Manhunt
Williams has had previous run-ins with law enforcement. In 2006, Williams was found guilty of a Class C felony burglary in Maine. He was ordered to serve 17 days in an unspecified correctional facility, be placed on probation for a year and required to pay $500 in restitution, Central Maine News reported.

In June 2017, he allegedly committed a misdemeanor theft. He pleaded guilty the following month and served two days in jail and paid $200 in restitution.

According to NECN, Williams was arrested on March 22 for multiple firearms charges and traffic violations in Haverhill, Massachusetts. Williams was found with a firearm in his possession without a license to carry after he allegedly drove off Interstate 495 and into a ditch.

Williams was charged with possession of a firearm, improper storage of a firearm, possession of ammunition without an FID card, possession of a large capacity feeding device, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and a marked lanes violation. He was initially given bail set at $10,000 but that was later reduced to $5,000.

The suspected was released on bail and was scheduled to appear for a pretrial hearing in court on Wednesday in Massachusetts.

"Debate"?

With your feelings?

I don't debate you lying trolls. You can't debate liars. I'm just responding your your lies.

What you're doing is whining like a little bitch because I called you out on your hysterical appeals to emotion.

"Debate"?

With your feelings?

"You're wrong, and I refuse to back up anything I'm saying because you're a lying troll!"
The link is there for you to read it troll. It tells of some of his past. But face it troll, liberals are famous for letting criminals off.

What you're doing is whining like a little bitch because I called you out on your hysterical appeals to emotion.
No matter how many times you repeat your lie troll, doesn't make it true.

If you actually wanted to "debate" this, you could find out exactly what he had been arrested for, exactly what sentence he got, and make a cogent argument for why the sentence should have been higher.

But that's too hard, and feeeeeelings are easier.
You could actually read the link and see some of his past troll. But just keep repeating your lies troll. It doesn't make it true.

Forum List

Back