Another criminal slapped on the wrist ends up murdering a cop

:lol:

You're proving my point with every post you make.

Feeeeeelings..... woah woah woah....
No matter how many times you repeat your lie troll, it doesn't make it true.

You understand that just repeating "nuh-uh" after everything I say isn't "debate", right?
I don't debate you lying trolls. You can't debate liars. I'm just responding your your lies.

What you're doing is whining like a little bitch because I called you out on your hysterical appeals to emotion.
No matter how many times you repeat your lie troll, doesn't make it true.

Feeeeelings.... woah woah woah feeeelings....

If you actually wanted to "debate" this, you could find out exactly what he had been arrested for, exactly what sentence he got, and make a cogent argument for why the sentence should have been higher.

But that's too hard, and feeeeeelings are easier.
You could actually read the link ans some of his past troll. But just keep repeating your lies troll. It doesn't make it true.

I did read the link. He was arrested for having an unlicensed firearm.

You understand that just repeating "nuh-uh" after everything I say isn't "debate", right?
I don't debate you lying trolls. You can't debate liars. I'm just responding your your lies.

What you're doing is whining like a little bitch because I called you out on your hysterical appeals to emotion.

No matter how many times you repeat your lie doesn't make it true, troll.

No matter how many times you repeat your lie doesn't make it true, troll.

Of course it does - and every "nuh-uh" post you've made just makes that even clearer.

But if it helps your self-esteem to continue whining, who am I to stop you?

The link is there for you to read it troll. It tells of some of his past. But face it troll, liberals are famous for letting criminals off.

I did read the link. He hadn't done anything worthy of life in prison. Also, why not include the information you're telling people to search for in your original post? This is your thread; you are the one trying to make a point.

If you actually wanted to "debate" this, you could find out exactly what he had been arrested for, exactly what sentence he got, and make a cogent argument for why the sentence should have been higher.

You could actually read the link ans some of his past troll. But just keep repeating your lies troll. It doesn't make it true.

Isn't it against against the law for felons to possess guns? Troll.

Of course it's against the law. He was arrested for it, and charged.

What's your point?

Williams was arrested by Massachusetts State Police in Haverhill last month and charged with carrying a firearm without a license, possession of a large-capacity firearm and other offenses, said Carrie Kimball-Monahan, spokeswoman for the Essex District Attorney's Office.

The link is there for you to read it troll. It tells of some of his past. But face it troll, liberals are famous for letting criminals off.

I did read the link. He hadn't done anything worthy of life in prison. Also, why not include the information you're telling people to search for in your original post? This is your thread; you are the one trying to make a point.
You must know him personally huh? The article said he had a lengthy criminal history. I have made my point. That being libs go all out to defend criminals and some of the mods here are nothing but sorry ass trolls.

What's your point?
The point troll, is that he should have been locked up for it. If liberals wouldn't let criminals go the cop would be alive.

What's your point?

He was arrested in March for carrying a firearm without a license.

It sounds like he possibly wasn't even a felon, just that he lacked the appropriate licenses.

How would you know? All you are doing is trying to protect a murderer.

He wasn't a murderer before and nobody knew he would be. That's why he wasn't in prison. You're crazy dude.
No, he wasn't in prison because liberals don't want to lock up criminals. If you had read the link you would have seen that he was arrested for being in possession of a gun. Felons cannot own guns

he was arrested for being in possession without a permit, not for being a felon in possession.

is this too complicated for you, mikey?

What's your point?
The point troll, is that he should have been locked up for it.

He was. Then he made bail.

That's how it works.

What's your point?
The point troll, is that he should have been locked up for it. If liberals wouldn't let criminals go the cop would be alive.
How do you know liberals allowed him to be born?

He wasn't a murderer before and nobody knew he would be. That's why he wasn't in prison. You're crazy dude.
No, he wasn't in prison because liberals don't want to lock up criminals. If you had read the link you would have seen that he was arrested for being in possession of a gun. Felons cannot own guns

he was arrested for being in possession without a permit, not for being a felon in possession.

How would you know that? Fact is, he has a lengthy history in multiple states of criminals acts. If he were locked instead of released the cop would still be alive.

So this dude should have been put away for life for his prior crimes? Do you even know what he did? I bet it's nothing that you could use to justify life in prison. We have varying levels of punishment for a reason. You can't lock people up for life for low level crime. It's unfortunate that an officer died, but draconian laws are not the answer.

Who needs logic when we've got hysterical appeals to emotion?

You must know him personally huh? The article said he had a lengthy criminal history. I have made my point. That being libs go all out to defend criminals and some of the mods here are nothing but sorry ass trolls.

he had no charges that would have disqualified him from possessing a gun in maine.

Title 15, §393: Possession of firearms prohibited for certain persons

that took about 45 seconds to find, mikey

you can do eeeeeet!

What's your point?
The point troll, is that he should have been locked up for it.

He was. Then he made bail.

That's how it works.
You don't make bail if your in prison troll.

How would you know that? Fact is, he has a lengthy history in multiple states of criminals acts. If he were locked instead of released the cop would still be alive.

i looked for it instead of bleeding all over the interwebz about the evil libtards, mikey.

that's how intelligent people roll

don't believe me?

find one and ask :thup:

:rofl:

what a maroon you are

Forum List

Back