Another Day, Another Anti-Vaxxer Dies of Covid

Great. Go off on an island with the rest of your nut job buddies then, animal.
We did. About 400 years ago. We ended up calling that island America. Then we got lazy and started letting worthless scum like you sheep come here as well. Ruined the whole continent.
"us anti-vax folks should be dead"

Keep it up. The covid is looking for a host.
Great. I have no fear of dying. I”ll invite him into my home if/when he arrives.

I believe they want it sealed longer than that.
USA – The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) says it now needs 75 years to fully release Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine data to the public – twenty years more than it originally agreed on November 15.
This cover up should scare people away from the vaxx in droves. If the vaxx was good, they wouldn't hide the data.

We did. About 400 years ago. We ended up calling that island America. Then we got lazy and started letting worthless scum like you sheep come here as well. Ruined the whole continent.

Great. I have no fear of dying. I”ll invite him into my home if/when he arrives.
Vaccines for things like polio existed 400 years ago? I did not know that. But you anti-vaxxers are trying your hardest to revert to medical practices from 400 years ago. So I guess there is that.

Great. You have a death wish.

Not expecting any research from the peanut gallery. So here is the answer. 1979 was the last reported case.

She has as much chance of getting polio as you do regenerating brain cells.

I can call the Clintons if you wish

2 feet in already. See you later.

This is a 29 year old woman with three kids. Sad.

Morbidly obese. People like that die young all of the time.
397679_583907851624951_1280332013_n.jpg

1472953_775590772456657_1194475438_n.jpg

Also there is nothing in the article that verifies she wasn't vaxed. She probably was depending on her employer.

When was the last recorded case of polio in the US?
That vaccine was created when vaccine was defined as inducing immunity. Such an unfair, elitist definition. I'm so glad we now have a more inclusive definition that encourages more diverse participation in the term.

Forum List

Back