Another Day, Another Anti-Vaxxer Dies of Covid

Do you want to know why 14 days is important?” he asked. “Because if you die with 14 days, you’re not considered vaccinated.” According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one is not considered as being “vaccinated” until 14 days after their completed injection regimen, raising the question of whether government authorities have been classifying these fatalities as something other than vaccination-related deaths.

1641074668985.png

~S~

Do you want to know why 14 days is important?” he asked. “Because if you die with 14 days, you’re not considered vaccinated.” According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one is not considered as being “vaccinated” until 14 days after their completed injection regimen, raising the question of whether government authorities have been classifying these fatalities as something other than vaccination-related deaths.

View attachment 582384

~S~
Democrats want to hide info about the vaxx for 50+ years. What they are hiding must be pretty bad.

Democrats = pro censorship

When was the last recorded case of polio in the US?
We have not eradicated polio. We never achieved herd immunity with polio. Polio was only stopped through vaccination, which was also totally unproven when administered. Because there was a dire national need. That was back when Republicans were patriotic toward America, not Russia.

We have not eradicated polio. We never achieved herd immunity with polio. Polio was only stopped through vaccination, which was also totally unproven when administered. Because there was a dire national need. That was back when Republicans were patriotic toward America, not Russia.
But the vaccines Democrats are forcing on the public aren't really vaccines are they.

Don't see people getting polio boosters.

Natural selection... survival of the fittest of sound mind.
From the article:

As the pandemic swelled, Jackson was vocal against precautions that can be taken to prevent the virus, including mask-wearing.

'Just because we don't wear a mask doesn't mean we lack common courtesy or don't respect you,' she wrote. 'We simply believe your fear is your issue.'

1641077299922.png

Hang on Sloopy caught in another lie. What a piece of shit.

OhPleaseJustQuit

This is a 29 year old woman with three kids. Sad.

There are masses of them biting the dust, and IMO 99% of them are Trump Cult disciples. So, good riddance to them. But they are carriers, Typhoid Mary's, and are therefore a major danger to the rest of us. I would love to see them forced to wear an identifying emblem as the Jews had to in Hitler's Germany.

There are masses of them biting the dust, and IMO 99% of them are Trump Cult disciples. So, good riddance to them. But they are carriers, Typhoid Mary's, and are therefore a major danger to the rest of us. I would love to see them forced to wear an identifying emblem as the Jews had to in Hitler's Germany.
Definition of "cult" -- people that scare me.

This is a 29 year old woman with three kids. Sad.

I understand that Democrats are brain-dead, fear-mongering fascists and ghouls, but this garbage topic already has a thread:

I understand that Democrats are brain-dead, fear-mongering fascists and ghouls, but this garbage topic already has a thread:

Shhhhhh................ the brain-dead, fear-mongering fascist/ghoul OP needs a little attention today.

Forum List

Back