Another Day, Another Anti-Vaxxer Dies of Covid

Maybe, a possibility but doubtful you will come to your senses and be deprogramed. Turn off AM Radio, read some World and US History, begin to question Hannity, Carlson and other talking heads on cable and other tabloids on the Internet; then tune in to BBC America and PBS News hour as well as many of the NPR programs.

Trust me, I tune into Fox News (Faux News) and other Social Media on the Internet. Open you mind and question what your hear and see before making judgments.

We would know if it actually happened, but since you cannot offer any evidence of this, your next move is to pretend that this information is being suppressed.
No evidence you say? Where the fuck have you been? If you’re serious, you must admit you aren’t informed. Do you work for big pharma or the msm?

P

Court-Ordered Pfizer Documents They Tried To Have Sealed For 55 years Show 1223 Deaths, 158,000 Adverse Events in 90 Days Post EUA Release​

Court-Ordered Pfizer Documents They Tried To Have Sealed For 55 years Show 1223 Deaths, 158,000 Adverse Events in 90 Days Post EUA Release

No evidence you say? Where the fuck have you been? If you’re serious, you must admit you aren’t informed. Do you work for big pharma or the msm?

P

Court-Ordered Pfizer Documents They Tried To Have Sealed For 55 years Show 1223 Deaths, 158,000 Adverse Events in 90 Days Post EUA Release​

Court-Ordered Pfizer Documents They Tried To Have Sealed For 55 years Show 1223 Deaths, 158,000 Adverse Events in 90 Days Post EUA Release
If the vaxx is so awesome, why are Democrats trying to seal info about it for 55 years?

If the vaccine was good for Americans, Democrats would oppose its use. It's really that simple.

If the vaxx is so awesome, why are Democrats trying to seal info about it for 55 years?

If the vaccine was good for Americans, Democrats would oppose its use. It's really that simple.
I believe they want it sealed longer than that.
USA – The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) says it now needs 75 years to fully release Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine data to the public – twenty years more than it originally agreed on November 15.

Forum List

Back