Another day in France

Violence has been around a lot longer than leftism.
So just keep importing African and third world trash because violence ”has been around“? That’s your solution?

Violence like this was not around in Europe before all these Africans were imported. Violence has been skyrocketing because of it. But idiots like you don’t care.

So just keep importing African and third world trash because violence ”has been around“? That’s your solution?

Violence like this was not around in Europe before all these Africans were imported. Violence has been skyrocketing because of it. But idiots like you don’t care.
No violence in Europe.... :auiqs.jpg:

FzJWAXGWAAITnDG

Happening all over Europe everyday now…

Feminism, globalism, mass immigration, all policies of the left have allowed this and in fact planned for this.

So you don't like France either?

Happening all over Europe everyday now…

Feminism, globalism, mass immigration, all policies of the left have allowed this and in fact planned for this.

Hey, remember when we all cheered Dubya ridding the world of “Evil Doers” by invading foreign countries? I’m fucking ashamed but eventually saw that the “War on Terror” as a shame to build a surveillance state, send the USA deep into debt, repopulate Europe and the warmongering scumbags to make fortunes

El Salvador and Myanmar have the right idea.

I actually love France, been there several times and it is amazing….minus the Africans running around. It was really sad to see them all over the place, even hounding tourists with their bullshit African trinkets.

Hey, remember when we all cheered Dubya ridding the world of “Evil Doers” by invading foreign countries? I’m fucking ashamed but eventually saw that the “War on Terror” as a shame to build a surveillance state, send the USA deep into debt, repopulate Europe and the warmongering scumbags to make fortunes

El Salvador and Myanmar have the right idea.
Yup, I was dumb enough to believe our esteemed “intelligence agencies”.

What’s funny is the left now swallows everything they put out without question.

I actually love France, been there several times and it is amazing….minus the Africans running around. It was really sad to see them all over the place, even hounding tourists with their bullshit African trinkets.
They do that in Rome as well.

Watch the video you dumb OX. Look at that poor little girl jerked around by her arm. Thrown down on the cement on their heads. Not even safe trying to close your own door!
Get off the boards you worthless sack of human garbage.

Is that the same europe that has been continually at war for at least 1000 years ?
The same eutrope that colonised africa ,killing and maiming its citizens ?
Or maybe a different europe that exists in your head ?

Is that the same europe that has been continually at war for at least 1000 years ?
The same eutrope that colonised africa ,killing and maiming its citizens ?
Or maybe a different europe that exists in your head ?
Everyone has been at war for the last 1000 years.

Yes the same Europe that colonized Africa, bringing them out of the stone ages.

What is your point?

Forum List

Back