ANOTHER Democrat Scandal. Never Ends.

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Roderick Wright guilty on 8 felony counts of voter fraud. See folks? Another reason why we need voter ID. The Dems HATE the idea of stricter rules where voting is concerned.
A Los Angeles jury Tuesday found state Sen. Roderick D. Wright, a fixture in area Democratic politics, guilty on eight felony counts of perjury and voter fraud.

Prosecutors said Wright, the first member of the Legislature to be convicted of a felony since the Shrimpscam sting of the 1990s, could face more than eight years behind bars and be banned for life from holding other elective office. It is unclear whether he must forfeit his Senate seat.

Wright is guilty of voter fraud - Los Angeles Times

Is there an honest Democrat walking the earth? I wonder!

Faulty generalization

Since this is the umpteenth topic where a faux conservative has provided an example of fraud which could not be prevented or stopped by Voter ID as evidence we need Voter ID, one could ask if there is a non-retarded faux conservative walking the Earth...

Wright, 61, said he thought he was following the law when he arranged to rent a room in a home he owns that is occupied by his common-law stepmother to establish a legal residence in Inglewood. The city is in the district he wanted to represent.

Deputy Dist. Attys. Bjorn Dodd and Michele Gilmer, of the Public Integrity Division, said his true residence was a house in the upscale Baldwin Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles, outside the district.

Ayup. We need that there Voter idee to stop this from a-happenin! You betcha.

Roderick Wright guilty on 8 felony counts of voter fraud. See folks? Another reason why we need voter ID. The Dems HATE the idea of stricter rules where voting is concerned.
A Los Angeles jury Tuesday found state Sen. Roderick D. Wright, a fixture in area Democratic politics, guilty on eight felony counts of perjury and voter fraud.

Prosecutors said Wright, the first member of the Legislature to be convicted of a felony since the Shrimpscam sting of the 1990s, could face more than eight years behind bars and be banned for life from holding other elective office. It is unclear whether he must forfeit his Senate seat.

But....but.....but....I thought the democrats said there WASN'T any voter fraud? Do you mean to tell me that they lied!?!?!

No wonder they don't want voter ID.....:D

Wtf was the Shrimpscam sting? People were scamming on shrimp?!!! :confused:

BRISPEC sting operation

The Bribery and Special Interest (BRISPEC) sting operation was a sting operation conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation investigating corruption in the California State Legislature from 1986 to 1988. The operation was also known as Shrimpscam because FBI agents posed as representatives of a West Sacramento-based shrimp processing company who gave campaign contributions to law makers in exchange for favorable legislation to the front company.

Last edited:

Faulty generalization

Since this is the umpteenth topic where a faux conservative has provided an example of fraud which could not be prevented or stopped by Voter ID as evidence we need Voter ID, one could ask if there is a non-retarded faux conservative walking the Earth...

Federal LAW requires that all voters prove citizenship and that they live where they say they do. Yet the registration of people while obtaining drivers licenses does not require the proof of citizenship at all. Another great idea by liberal democrats along with now having States issue drivers licenses to illegals.

Further the left opposes culling the rolls as is ACTUALLY required by FEDERAL LAW. And as I recollect you have opposed culling rolls too. My personal opinion is that after this election every State should eliminate all rolls and make everyone reregister AT the office not the DMV with proof of citizenship proof of address and then all those rolls should be compared to each other to cull out those that illegally register in more then one State.

Then every election one should have to show ID to get their ballot. ID that lists their address on it. And I would move away from absentee ballots EXCEPT for those not physically in the State.

But....but.....but....I thought the democrats said there WASN'T any voter fraud? Do you mean to tell me that they lied!?!?!

Nope. That is what the voices in your head hear when someone tells you Voter ID does not stop the kind of fraud which most commonly occurs. Your brain does not want to accept this fact and so invents a lie that Democrats say there is no fraud. The lies being told are the ones you tell yourself. You know...Voter ID will stop fraud...Democrats say there is no fraud. Stuff like that.

You will not find any Democratic official saying there is no fraud.

Nice try.

Last edited:

Nope. That is what the voices in your head hear when someone tells you Voter ID does not stop the kind of fraud which most commonly occurs. Your brain does not want to accept this fact and so invents a lie that Democrats say there is no fraud. The lies being told are the ones you tell yourself. You know...Voter ID will stop fraud...Democrats say there is no fraud. Stuff like that.

Nice try.

You are LYING. You know as well as we do that NUMEROUS liberals on this board have in fact INSISTED there was no fraud and that if there was any the Republicans did it.

Another reason why we need voter ID.

Okay, kiddo. Here comes the fun part. Ready?

Please explain how Voter ID would have stopped this guy from committing the fraud he committed.

:lol:

You have to look at the bigger picture. Dems are clearly willing to commit voter fraud in whatever manner necessary to get elected or to get their cronies elected. My point is that we need to exercise means to curb the Dem's propensity towards criminal activity. Voter ID is only the beginning.

Nice try.

You are LYING. You know as well as we do that NUMEROUS liberals on this board have in fact INSISTED there was no fraud and that if there was any the Republicans did it.

From a Dem's perspective, Democrat voter fraud is Bush's fault. There's a short circuit in the Dem psyche.

Faulty generalization

Federal LAW requires that all voters prove citizenship and that they live where they say they do. Yet the registration of people while obtaining drivers licenses does not require the proof of citizenship at all.

Bullshit. It requires a birth certificate.

Further the left opposes culling the rolls as is ACTUALLY required by FEDERAL LAW.

More bullshit. What is opposed is improper culling of the rolls. Even a Florida Republican county commissioner in charge of purging the rolls called a halt to it when it was found eligible citizens were being purged.

When a WWII veteran was improperly purged, how come Fox News and Breitbart and the Washington Times weren't all over it? Hmmmm...

And as I recollect you have opposed culling rolls too.

The voices in your head are working overtime. I have never said any such thing. I fully support the proper maintenance of voter registration rolls. I have said THAT many times, always italicizing the word proper. I have advocated a plan of action which would automatically remove people from voter registation rolls when they die or move.

But instead of spending all their time and focus on plans which would actually work, the retards go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about Voter ID, which is almost completely ineffective at preventing or stopping fraud.

To this day, NO ONE has EVER provided a single example of ACTUAL fraud which would have prevented or stopped fraud better than what I just suggested.

Instead, we get topic after topic after topic after topics like this one where some retard ballyhoos about an actual fraud which Voter ID could not possibly prevent as evidence of the need for Voter ID.

Jesus H. Christ, when will you fucking idiots figure this out?!?!

Last edited:

I'll trade you one low level state rep for one republican secretary of state

Indiana?s Republican Secretary of State Convicted for Voter Fraud | Firedoglake

There's about a few hundred of these out there. Want them too?

I'll trade you one low level state rep for one republican secretary of state

Indiana?s Republican Secretary of State Convicted for Voter Fraud | Firedoglake

There's about a few hundred of these out there. Want them too?

Having trouble acknowledging all that "voter fraud" stuff?

sweep%20under%20rug.gif

Forum List

Back