Another example of how Republicans think

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
After the Sturgis bike rally helped spread COVID around the country and created a big spike in South Dakota's infection rate the state's governor takes about $5 million in COVID relief funds to run an ad campaign asking people to visit the state..South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is using COVID-19 relief funds to pay for a $5 million tourism ad campaign, despite a surge in coronavirus cases following the Sturgis motorcycle rally

So what? It's a relief fund. You know what I used my Covid relief funds for? I painted my deck.

It's relief fund. You can use it for anything you want. And of course there is a surge of CASES after a rally.

So what?

Do tell... what could they have spent the money on, that would have magically reduced the number of cases? Please, let me hear your brilliant thoughts on this. What magic should they have spent the money on to make Covid go away? Let's hear it.

Bringing in tourists would be great relief.

And how Democrats think -

giphy.gif

After the Sturgis bike rally helped spread COVID around the country and created a big spike in South Dakota's infection rate the state's governor takes about $5 million in COVID relief funds to run an ad campaign asking people to visit the state..South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is using COVID-19 relief funds to pay for a $5 million tourism ad campaign, despite a surge in coronavirus cases following the Sturgis motorcycle rally
Was there a spike in deaths in So Dak?

It doesn't get more MAGA than that!!!!

Works for me. The Feds stupid enough to hand out money for nothing, she takes it and uses it to serve the interests of her state.

Another example of how Republicans Democrats think
They bitch about a real, legit American governor spending on an ad campaign aimed to increase/improve commerce within her state while Californias governor spends $25 billion per year on illegal wetbacks and the twisted, backwards fucks don't say a damn thing about it.
This is the mind virus....LIBERALISM.

So what? It's a relief fund. You know what I used my Covid relief funds for? I painted my deck.

It's relief fund. You can use it for anything you want. And of course there is a surge of CASES after a rally.

So what?

Do tell... what could they have spent the money on, that would have magically reduced the number of cases? Please, let me hear your brilliant thoughts on this. What magic should they have spent the money on to make Covid go away? Let's hear it.
Buy masks for the stupid MF's

Pffft. How much did Joe Biden's son make from China and his phony baloney job at the power company?

So what?

Buy masks for the stupid MF's
I was in South Dakota in June. Everyone that lives there loves their governor.

Forum List

Back