Another female teacher caught having sex with children

Many in this discussion claim a 15yo is a victim, or otherwise can't consent to sex. My point with the link is that actual scientific biological evidence says that's wrong. As anyone familar with sexual studies knows. Like myself.

These would be no doubt studies on your planet, where teens are sexually frustrated because they are discouraged from masturbating.

:eusa_hand:

Thanks for playing.

Many in this discussion claim a 15yo is a victim, or otherwise can't consent to sex. My point with the link is that actual scientific biological evidence says that's wrong. As anyone familar with sexual studies knows. Like myself.

Link to said studies?

Link to said studies?

You really need a study to tell you that a 15 yo can or cannot "biologically" concent to sex?

Merriam Dictionary: agree to do or allow something : to give permission for something to happen or be done.

The question is not biological, it is LEGAL.

Legally, a 15 year old cannot consent to get a blowjob from his Math teacher.

Link to said studies?

You really need a study to tell you that a 15 yo can or cannot "biologically" concent to sex?

Merriam Dictionary: agree to do or allow something : to give permission for something to happen or be done.

What that poster does not seem to grasp is that a 15 year old is also not able to legally consent to being in a 'study.' Ergo no studies.

Which is a damn shame in my opinion. (Presuming the teacher looks like Debra LaFave.)

Last edited:

Link to said studies?

The question is whether the dynamic between adult teacher and 15 year old student really allows for true consent without undue influence based on the teacher's authority and comparative status. Delta's post seems to claim that there is some kind of biologically based evidence that no such undue influence exists. That is certainly a claim that needs substantiation.

Link to said studies?

The question is whether the dynamic between adult teacher and 15 year old student really allows for true consent without undue influence based on the teacher's authority and comparative status. Delta's post seems to claim that there is some kind of biologically based evidence that no such undue influence exists. That is certainly a claim that needs substantiation.

There is no such study. 15 year olds cannot legally consent to be in a study.

Link to said studies?

Can in most of the world. Legality here is highly subjective and also fairly unique and unusual compared to the other 95% of the planet. Wanna see what 15yo's can and can't do, check international ages of consent elsewhere instead of falling into the belief that what we do here holds true everywhere.

It isn't subjective at all. 15 isn't legal anywhere in the US and when we discuss legalities we do not include every country on Earth. Beheadings are legal in some countries.

Link to said studies?

What that poster does not seem to grasp is that a 15 year old is also not able to legally consent to being in a 'study.' Ergo no studies.

Don't bookmark every confirmation that the sky is blue, but am retrieving said studies. Found this one first though:

"When children are involved in a research activity it is necessary to obtain their assent and the permission of their parents. Assent is defined as a child's affirmative agreement to participate in research. This gives a child the opportunity to decide if they want to take part, and to decline if they are not interested. In these cases, an Assent Form is prepared and the procedure is very similar to that of obtaining consent with an adult. The Investigator provides the form to the child and, depending on the child's reading ability and comprehension, can read it to or with the child. The child is given the opportunity to ask questions and the Investigator takes the opportunity to explain anything that is not clear."
The Informed Consent Process with Children | Human Subjects Research Office

WTF! You now have people siding with a teacher abusing their power, lowering the standard of education all for sex.

Wrong is wrong. She used her position and took advantage of it. Whether the guys "wanted it," "asked for it," "bobbed for it," it was an abuse of her power. Her intentions in her job was not to teach, it was to have sex, it was to lay kids.

Do we know if she did any damage or not? Hell, we don't know, we probably may never know.

What we do know is it was definitely an abuse of power and she took advantage of her authority.

To even try to justify this BS is just beyond stupid.

WTF! You now have people siding with a teacher abusing their power, lowering the standard of education all for sex.

Wrong is wrong. She used her position and took advantage of it. Whether the guys "wanted it," "asked for it," "bobbed for it," it was an abuse of her power. Her intentions in her job was not to teach, it was to have sex, it was to lay kids.

Do we know if she did any damage or not? Hell, we don't know, we probably may never know.

What we do know is it was definitely an abuse of power and she took advantage of her authority.

To even try to justify this BS is just beyond stupid.

Haven't seen anyone in this thread trying to rationalize or justify a teacher-student liason. I, and others are simply making the point that teens can and do consent to sex all the time. Just because it's illegal here in the US (more or less,) doesn't mean it's a scientific reality, nor a position shared worldwide. As a matter of fact, US laws on sexuality and age are surprising and out-of-step with the rest of the civilized world.

"When children are involved in a research activity it is necessary to obtain their assent and the permission of their parents. Assent is defined as a child's affirmative agreement to participate in research. This gives a child the opportunity to decide if they want to take part, and to decline if they are not interested. In these cases, an Assent Form is prepared and the procedure is very similar to that of obtaining consent with an adult. The Investigator provides the form to the child and, depending on the child's reading ability and comprehension, can read it to or with the child. The child is given the opportunity to ask questions and the Investigator takes the opportunity to explain anything that is not clear."
The Informed Consent Process with Children | Human Subjects Research Office
That appears to be for general research, where does it mention sex?

Forum List

Back