Another female teacher caught having sex with children

Well, she's relentless right. Most women don't have pool boys, unless maybe they're rich, single and a power freak. The adolecent may be harmed in assuming every woman he meets wants to fall face first into his lap.
That would be disillusionment, not harm. And unless the boy is severely retarded that illusion will be dispelled long before he's old enough for it to matter. He'll come to realize that because he got lucky once unless he's exceptionally good-looking his luck won't be holding out for long.

And that is the voice of experience. :eusa_angel:

Not impossible. Mary Kay Latourneau was.

There are exceptions.

But back to the tread: I doubt teachers give blowjobs to students hoping to land a husband.

So, what do you think she wanted to gain from this?

Well, its all speculative, but I'll give it my best psycho-analytical shot:

Female teachers who have relationships with 15 year olds are "reliving" their adolescence, seeking approval from the same group of males, in the same setting, and similar circumstaces. They derive great pleasure from this approval because they received little approval from any other sources.

Sigh. The AoC is what it is: and those adults who prey on boys and girls who are not of the AofC need to be in jail.

Based on many of the responses here, it's no wonder why we see so many of these stories. It appears there must be a fair # of people out there with no boundaries.

There are exceptions.

But back to the tread: I doubt teachers give blowjobs to students hoping to land a husband.

Female teachers who have relationships with 15 year olds are "reliving" their adolescence, seeking approval from the same group of males, in the same setting, and similar circumstaces. They derive great pleasure from this approval because they received little approval from any other sources.

That may be the case of the 40 year olds who get involved with them, but this one was only 24. Not that far out of adolescence.

There is always the possibility that she was just a scum bag who managed to pass all the football courses in college.

That may be the case of the 40 year olds who get involved with them, but this one was only 24. Not that far out of adolescence.

There is always the possibility that she was just a scum bag who managed to pass all the football courses in college.

I'm not sure how seeking approval is a function of age: Both a 40, or 24 year old can "relive" being 15. In fact, if anything I would expect that a 24 year old could more easily identify themselves with a 15 year old, particularly in a school setting.

This last point cannot be emphasised enough: Adults who are surrounded by children all day, have a greater likelihood of actually behaving like the closest people to "peers" they may have. It is very important that teachers not only have breaks from student interactions, but that those breaks include ADULT interactions. I'm convinced that these teachers like the one in the OP not only seek approval from 15 year old boys because they receive so little approval from anyone else, but they also avoid contact with adults because they are insecure and emotionally stunted.

People will use any slightest reason to pounce upon and condemn someone for having a better sex life than they. A 15 year-old may be legally defined as a child, but in biological terms they're 'sexually mature' adults.

In a time when 9 year olds are stealing cars and leading police on highspeed chases to say nohting of 9 year olds beginning puberty and getting pregnant, it's time we face reality and quit punishing teens for having happy sex lives because we're simply ignorant of the facts and/or envious.

People will use any slightest reason to pounce upon and condemn someone for having a better sex life than they. A 15 year-old may be legally defined as a child, but in biological terms they're 'sexually mature' adults.

In a time when 9 year olds are stealing cars and leading police on highspeed chases to say nohting of 9 year olds beginning puberty and getting pregnant, it's time we face reality and quit punishing teens for having happy sex lives because we're simply ignorant of the facts and/or envious.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Who is punishing any 15 year old in this thread?

I'm not sure how seeking approval is a function of age: Both a 40, or 24 year old can "relive" being 15. In fact, if anything I would expect that a 24 year old could more easily identify themselves with a 15 year old, particularly in a school setting.

This last point cannot be emphasised enough: Adults who are surrounded by children all day, have a greater likelihood of actually behaving like the closest people to "peers" they may have. It is very important that teachers not only have breaks from student interactions, but that those breaks include ADULT interactions. I'm convinced that these teachers like the one in the OP not only seek approval from 15 year old boys because they receive so little approval from anyone else, but they also avoid contact with adults because they are insecure and emotionally stunted.

Perhaps you can relate. I cannot. When I was 24, I was ever so glad I wasn't 15 any longer! Nothing at that age at any point in my life would be worth trying to go back.

Sexual maturity of the contemporary human male exists when he is able to achieve erection, experience orgasm, and ejaculate active semen, i.e., full sexual potency.

You ignorant fool. If that were the case, then males achieve sexual maturity by the time they are born.
And you are an intolerably stupid masturbator and overdue candidate for my Ignore list.

Goodbye.

Perhaps you can relate. I cannot. When I was 24, I was ever so glad I wasn't 15 any longer! Nothing at that age at any point in my life would be worth trying to go back.
It's likely some event(s) during your lost adolescence account(s) for your inflexible intolerance today.

Last edited:
Hardly a week goes by that one of these teacher pedophiles doesn't get busted.

Tacoma high-school teacher charged with child rape

A Tacoma high-school math teacher faces rape charges after allegedly engaging in sexual acts in her Lincoln High School classroom and sending explicit text messages to students.Meredith Claire Powell, 24, was charged Friday with two counts of third-degree rape of a child and one count of communication with a minor for immoral purposes, according to Pierce County Superior Court documents.In late January, Powell allegedly exchanged explicit text messages with two 15-year-old male students and engaged in sexual acts with both students in a classroom, according to charging documents.She also allegedly sent sexual text messages, including one containing her address, to a 17-year-old boy.Police say Powell wrote to the 17-year-old’s girlfriend apologizing for “promiscuous” and “unprofessional” comments and texts she had sent.Her trial is scheduled for April 24.
Tacoma high-school teacher charged with child rape | The Today File | Seattle Times

Boy, my teachers never looked like that.....

Hardly a week goes by that one of these teacher pedophiles doesn't get busted.

Tacoma high-school teacher charged with child rape

A Tacoma high-school math teacher faces rape charges after allegedly engaging in sexual acts in her Lincoln High School classroom and sending explicit text messages to students.Meredith Claire Powell, 24, was charged Friday with two counts of third-degree rape of a child and one count of communication with a minor for immoral purposes, according to Pierce County Superior Court documents.In late January, Powell allegedly exchanged explicit text messages with two 15-year-old male students and engaged in sexual acts with both students in a classroom, according to charging documents.She also allegedly sent sexual text messages, including one containing her address, to a 17-year-old boy.Police say Powell wrote to the 17-year-old’s girlfriend apologizing for “promiscuous” and “unprofessional” comments and texts she had sent.Her trial is scheduled for April 24.
Tacoma high-school teacher charged with child rape | The Today File | Seattle Times

Obviously another Obama-supporting Libberhoid.

It's likely some event(s) during your lost adolescence account(s) for your inflexible intolerance today.

I did not 'lose' my adolescence. I merely grew up into a mature woman by the age of 24, and found far more gratification in being an adult making my own decisions.

Clearly you still relive and revel in you history of being sexually abused. That is pretty damned sick.

Many in this discussion claim a 15yo is a victim, or otherwise can't consent to sex. My point with the link is that actual scientific biological evidence says that's wrong. As anyone familar with sexual studies knows. Like myself.

Forum List

Back