Another Fine Example Of Conservative Values

[

Where is your apology and repudiation for the Racism of the GOP this year the year 2016

Republicans freed the slaves and supported Civil Rights, what's your legacy?

Well its a clear fact it was LBJ a Democratic President who signed the Civil Right Bill into Law :2up:

Civil-Rights-Act-of-1964-LBJ-signs-hands-pen-to-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-July-2-1964-e1309527412436.jpg

Tell us good man. Did Obama lie about Obamacare or not?

Changing the subject YET AGAIN...LOL I love it

are you going to apologize for defending pedophile Dennis Hastert and the GOP racism I have documented ? :2up:
Show me where I defended Hastert? And tell me if Obama lied about Obamacare. It's a yes or a no answer.
You have changed the subject of this thread in your desperation to defend Hastert and now you also defend GOP racism
lbj_vra-1024x794.png

Btw. I did not change the subject you brought up the fact that you were outraged that a WHITE man dare say your black president lied. Right? You brought that up right?

Btw. I did not change the subject you brought up the fact that you were outraged that a WHITE man dare say your black president lied. Right? You brought that up right?
LOL you are the party of "Family Values" google Dennis Hastert

You are the party of Racism google KKK plus GOP

LOL you are the party of "Family Values" google Dennis Hastert

You are the party of Racism google KKK plus GOP

You are mentally deficient. By a huuuuuge amount. You have a BB rolling around in a boxcar.

I love how the democrats all rallied around Anthony whiner when he was taking pictures of his pecker sending them around to young women unsolicited. That was hilarious.

It is impossible to escape the conclusion that a century-and-a-half after the bloodiest war in American history, in which some 750,000 men on both sides died, the South is still fighting for its ‘peculiar institution.’
The South is Still Fighting for Its 'Peculiar Institution' - Slavery
The difference today is that the disenfranchised include not just blacks, but women, Latinos, gays, lesbians, transgenders, and Muslims – really anyone who happens not to be a certain type of Christian. In fact, it has become grimly apparent that the only demographic who come under the category ‘people’ are Fox News’ “white Christian Americans.

rebel-flag-slavery.jpg

I love how the democrats all rallied around Anthony whiner when he was taking pictures of his pecker sending them around to young women unsolicited. That was hilarious.
Oh? So he kept his position? He was elected? You might want to check your lies there, Willow.
the one that kept his position was Senator David Vitter who after getting involved in some weird prostitution fetish involving being put in diapers by a woman was supported by the GOP

Oh? So he kept his position? He was elected? You might want to check your lies there, Willow.
the one that kept his position was Senator David Vitter who after getting involved in some weird prostitution fetish involving being put in diapers by a woman was supported by the GOP

Vitter may have a bladder control problem.

Anthony Weiner is Bill Clinton's Protege... Both specialized in child molestation/rape... And getting away with it.

Forum List

Back