Another Idiot Thanks God

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

Amber Vinson at the press conference now, first words are to thank god. Because that's why she survived? I guess god just doesn't love 15000 dead Liberians like he loves her. What a stupid idiot. The Pham chick thanked god, too. How fucking arrogant.

Official WHO Ebola toll near 5,000 with true number nearer 15,000
Official WHO Ebola toll near 5 000 with true number nearer 15 000 Reuters
I thank God he saved her life.
that's nice ....no evidence to support it but nice anyway...

I wonder if he would feel the same if she had thanked Allah...Krishna...Buddha.....Obama....the CDC as fervently as she thanked god.

I defend the right of people, yes even you, to believe as they wish. It is you and your fellow militant atheists who wish to impose your values and ideals on others. First by ridicule and when that invariably fails by force. The degree of force that you will try and employ, or approve of is of course dependent on your level of scumbaggery.
can you say rationalize ? I knew you could -Fred rogers

Rationalize? I think you don't know what that word means.
I do seem you don't or you would not need to make such a lame ass comment.

these two definitions are spot on
Full Definition of RATIONALIZE
transitive verb
: to bring into accord with reason or cause something to seem reasonable: as
a : to substitute a natural for a supernatural explanation of <rationalize a myth> b : to attribute (one's actions) to rational and creditable motives without analysis of true and especially unconscious motives <rationalized his dislike of his brother> ; broadly : to create an excuse or more attractive explanation for <rationalize the problem>

OK, you know how to read a dictionary. Now how does that pertain to what I said?
what you said is again a kind of rationalizing..
the you're so dumb ploy...

Then explain it to us.

Amber Vinson at the press conference now, first words are to thank god. Because that's why she survived? I guess god just doesn't love 15000 dead Liberians like he loves her. What a stupid idiot. The Pham chick thanked god, too. How fucking arrogant.

I wonder if he would feel the same if she had thanked Allah...Krishna...Buddha.....Obama....the CDC as fervently as she thanked god.
ALLAH AND GOD ARE THE SAME GOD.....

I will give you 10 to 1 she would pray for you if you had Ebola, even tho you are a jerk. That is what Christians do.

Just like 99% of the other posters here, you too have missed the point entirely.

And no, that's not what "Christians do". It's what they SAY they do.

Why does what they believe bother you so much?

can you say rationalize ? I knew you could -Fred rogers

transitive verb
a : to substitute a natural for a supernatural explanation of <rationalize a myth> b : to attribute (one's actions) to rational and creditable motives without analysis of true and especially unconscious motives <rationalized his dislike of his brother> ; broadly : to create an excuse or more attractive explanation for <rationalize the problem>

OK, you know how to read a dictionary. Now how does that pertain to what I said?

Then explain it to us.
There is no need .if you were half as intelligent as you wish people to believe you'd not need to ask.
who the fuck is we? are you the official spokes model.. for willful ignorance.?

"Just like 99% of the other posters here, you too have missed the point entirely.

And no, that's not what "Christians do". It's what they SAY they do"- ntp

transitive verb

Then explain it to us.
There is no need .if you were half as intelligent as you wish people to believe you'd not need to ask.

YOU made the assertion asshat. This is a science class. You made the assertion you show us what you mean by it. It's called the scientific method. You should learn to follow it instead of wiping your ass with it.

"Just like 99% of the other posters here, you too have missed the point entirely.

And, once again. Why the fuck do you care? What got your tiny little head all wrapped up with hatred for those who believe in some higher thing than themselves?

No shit Sherlock. The point is, had she been a Muslim and thanked god (Allah) the libs here wouldn't have blinked an eye.

It's called politely telling them "no thank you" and closing the door. A whole 30 seconds of inconvenience.
more rationalizing ...it does not change their intent...

It's called not being an asshole, a skill you evidently lack.
as always you'd be wrong about that too ..
I'm always polite to the invades.
my attitude is not relevant ,what is, is if someone or a group comes to your door or stops you on the street they are imposing their belief or need on you ..

its the price we pay for a free society. I get stopped by ladies selling bootleg DVD's on the street and in bars, how is that any different than someone trying to preach to you in a nice manner? Its part of living in the world. deal with it.
the point is it's not..
on the other hand you asshats think it is..

It's sad when people cannot hear things they don't agree with or don't like without feeling the need to silence the people expressing said things.

I've explained this over at least 10-15 posts. Scroll back, I don't like repeating myself.

I've explained this over at least 10-15 posts. Scroll back, I don't like repeating myself.

It took you 10 or 15 posts to explain why you're a bigot? Really?

No shit Sherlock. The point is, had she been a Muslim and thanked god (Allah) the libs here wouldn't have blinked an eye.

Who else besides me has taken exception or even noticed the hypocrisy of these Christians?

transitive verb

Then explain it to us.

YOU made the assertion asshat. This is a science class. You made the assertion you show us what you mean by it. It's called the scientific method. You should learn to follow it instead of wiping your ass with it.
false I stated fact...if you understood the scientific method you know that.

Scientific method
The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge. To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.

I give up. He's too thick between the ears.

It took you 10 or 15 posts to explain why you're a bigot? Really?

You are too thick between the ears to understand. It's not their beliefs that offend me, it's their insinuation that those who died were children of a lesser god.
For someone who implies that they flew jets, things sure fly easily over your head.

Forum List

Back