Another Liberal Learns The Hard Way

You have to ask, what would possess someone to react so violently to someone stopping and volunteering to help ?

Seems to me there are only two possible answers.

Either the person is mentally ill, and simply cannot be expected to act rationally.
Or, this was a hate crime.

If it would simply have been someone robbing another person, you wouldn't expect that kind of violence.

Read this:
"Then he punched me in the face and threw me on the road. He then stepped on me like I was a rug, and [went] into my car looking for stuff," she recalled. "When he didn't find anything he took my [engagement] ring and kicked me in the back."

That goes beyond a simple robbery, she wasn't putting up a fight, this prick was going out of his way to be violent. this has hate written all over it.

My guess is this was probably a black male who feels entitled to direct violence towards a white person.

Like a lot of blacks, they're cowards

I think we all can agree her stopping was stupid

I don't know to be honest. 2 PM on a busy road, seems like it may be a pretty safe place to help. Obviously it was not.

Either way, it does not say she is liberal or conservative, but a person willing to help, something we need more of, but something which is becoming less and less because of crime.

Who attacks the elderly, children, handicapped and women?

Who won't take care of their children and are unemployed?

Mostly black males and thats why they are cowards

They are coming for you Tank... the evil blacks have been dispatched to your location...

NhE5M0p.jpg

Because she stopped.

She stopped? I had a conservative stop and help me out before.
A 19 year old white girl at 2 am?

It was 2 p.m., not 2 a.m.

However, she should not have stopped. Though it isn't fair, a single woman should not stop and help someone. I'd just pull over a little ahead of the person in trouble and call 911 and report the problem then go on my way. Nowadays, it is dangerous to stop and help anyone, man or woman, day or night, of any race, whatever. It's just too dangerous. Sad but true.

You have to ask, what would possess someone to react so violently to someone stopping and volunteering to help ?

Seems to me there are only two possible answers.

Either the person is mentally ill, and simply cannot be expected to act rationally.
Or, this was a hate crime.

If it would simply have been someone robbing another person, you wouldn't expect that kind of violence.

Read this:
"Then he punched me in the face and threw me on the road. He then stepped on me like I was a rug, and [went] into my car looking for stuff," she recalled. "When he didn't find anything he took my [engagement] ring and kicked me in the back."
That goes beyond a simple robbery, she wasn't putting up a fight, this prick was going out of his way to be violent. this has hate written all over it.

My guess is this was probably a black male who feels entitled to direct violence towards a white person.

[youtube]qU0EJS3cJIc[/youtube]

The sad thing is, is now we have another person who previously was of the caring kind willing to stop and help strangers, who will now have a completely different attitude about helping others.

The sad thing is, is now we have another person who previously was of the caring kind willing to stop and help strangers, who will now have a completely different attitude about helping others.

Thats a normal reaction when you get burned. Hopefully she will temper her enthusiasm and call for someone else to help if she is alone or wait until someone is with her like she said she would.

Napoleon is no major metropolitan, it's out by Defiance...

I think [MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION] lives out that way.

Napoleon is no major metropolitan, it's out by Defiance...

I think [MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION] lives out that way.

I live in a suburb of Toledo which is right on the Michigan border, Napoleon and Defiance are southwest of us. I wouldn't want my teen child stopping to help anyone on the road though, I would tell them to call the police.

The bible belt extends to the Ohio southern border but much of the area to the south of us is very much within that realm. They're farming communities, they're used to lending a hand if someone is in trouble, they want to do what they can. I've not heard this story before Tank put his slant on it but if it taught the kid to be careful, that's a good thing.

Were the criminals arrested?

She has to be a lefty because she's female, 19 and goes to college. Being stupid enough to do something even black cabbies won't do is another sign. She should have pulled over at a safe distance and called the cops to alert them to an ostensibly broken down vehicle. But she was not smart enough to think of that. Another sign she's a lefty.

I am sure that what I have said here in other chats shows that I am most definitely not a liberal person and I've done plenty of helping in my time. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

An Ohio woman has recounted the moment an act of kindness in helping a perceived pair of broken-down strangers left her being dragged, beaten and robbed on the side of a road.

"Before I could finish asking him if they were OK he grabbed me by the hair and said, 'if you scream I'll hit you even harder,'" 19-year-old Caleigh Roelfs recalled to the Daily News Thursday.

It was 2 p.m. Monday along Napoleon's Route 6 when the engaged criminal psychology student spotted a van with its emergency lights flashing on the side of the road.

The savage attack visibly left her face bruised. Making matters worse, she suffered a stress-induced seizure soon after.

Asked if she'd ever stop to help someone again, she answered, "Not by myself, no."

"Not all people are terrible like these guys are. I definitely won't be doing it anytime soon that's for sure."

Still, crimes such as these she said are exactly why she's taking classes at Northwest State Community College.

"That's why I study what I do," she said. "I want to help catch people like this by getting into their heads."

The man, she described as a 6-foot black male with a shaved head, face and spider web tattoo on his left hand.

Read more: Ohio teen recounts being beaten, robbed by 2 thugs after stopping to help vehicle - NY Daily News

I guess conservatives are right.....never stop to help a black man

Forum List

Back