Another Liberal Learns The Hard Way

^^^ Not all conservative people have that frame of mind. I am conservative and I am not prejudice.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If you are being sarcastic in your message, I do apologize for misinterpreting it. :) :) :)

^^^ I must be one of the rare few then. :) :) :)

Holly

No you are not! Conservatism does not = racism or a disregard for our fellow humans. Regretfully, the Pussy Brigade of racists destroy the conservative good name. It is a shame that so many conservatives on this board are so petty with their bickering with the left that they can't take the time to admonish these bigots that destroy conservative ideals.

An Ohio woman has recounted the moment an act of kindness in helping a perceived pair of broken-down strangers left her being dragged, beaten and robbed on the side of a road.

"Before I could finish asking him if they were OK he grabbed me by the hair and said, 'if you scream I'll hit you even harder,'" 19-year-old Caleigh Roelfs recalled to the Daily News Thursday.

It was 2 p.m. Monday along Napoleon's Route 6 when the engaged criminal psychology student spotted a van with its emergency lights flashing on the side of the road.

The savage attack visibly left her face bruised. Making matters worse, she suffered a stress-induced seizure soon after.

Asked if she'd ever stop to help someone again, she answered, "Not by myself, no."

"Not all people are terrible like these guys are. I definitely won't be doing it anytime soon that's for sure."

Still, crimes such as these she said are exactly why she's taking classes at Northwest State Community College.

"That's why I study what I do," she said. "I want to help catch people like this by getting into their heads."

The man, she described as a 6-foot black male with a shaved head, face and spider web tattoo on his left hand.

Read more: Ohio teen recounts being beaten, robbed by 2 thugs after stopping to help vehicle - NY Daily News

are you saying only a liberal would stop and help someone?

God lefties are so hopeless. The progressive movement started in the late 1800's so its been over 120 years and these fucks still haven't come up with one single good idea.:2up: In fact, they've fucked up whole races inside of a decade ( 1960's)!!! Given us a lot to laugh at though so gotta give them that!!!:D:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

God lefties are so hopeless. The progressive movement started in the late 1800's so its been over 120 years and these fucks still haven't come up with one single good idea.:2up: In fact, they've fucked up whole races inside of a decade ( 1960's)!!! Given us a lot to laugh at though so gotta give them that!!!:D:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

One good idea in 120 years?

Women's vote
Civil Rights
Worker protections
Environmental Protections
Equal access for those with disabilities
Gay rights

All opposed by conservatives

No you are not! Conservatism does not = racism or a disregard for our fellow humans. Regretfully, the Pussy Brigade of racists destroy the conservative good name. It is a shame that so many conservatives on this board are so petty with their bickering with the left that they can't take the time to admonish these bigots that destroy conservative ideals.
If I am ever surrounded by prejudice people, they do not speak for me.

Holly

I guess some people will never learn. It’s one thing that they put themselves in harm’s way and get hurt, it’s a completely different matter when other innocent people get hurt because of their foolishness.

An Ohio woman has recounted the moment an act of kindness in helping a perceived pair of broken-down strangers left her being dragged, beaten and robbed on the side of a road.

"Before I could finish asking him if they were OK he grabbed me by the hair and said, 'if you scream I'll hit you even harder,'" 19-year-old Caleigh Roelfs recalled to the Daily News Thursday.

It was 2 p.m. Monday along Napoleon's Route 6 when the engaged criminal psychology student spotted a van with its emergency lights flashing on the side of the road.

The savage attack visibly left her face bruised. Making matters worse, she suffered a stress-induced seizure soon after.

Asked if she'd ever stop to help someone again, she answered, "Not by myself, no."

"Not all people are terrible like these guys are. I definitely won't be doing it anytime soon that's for sure."

Still, crimes such as these she said are exactly why she's taking classes at Northwest State Community College.

"That's why I study what I do," she said. "I want to help catch people like this by getting into their heads."

The man, she described as a 6-foot black male with a shaved head, face and spider web tattoo on his left hand.

Read more: Ohio teen recounts being beaten, robbed by 2 thugs after stopping to help vehicle - NY Daily News

Tank, as a fellow conservative and hater of Liberals myself - I would like to point out that stopping to help someone broken down on the side of the road is something I also do - That's not a purely Liberal Act. It's an act of common Human courtesy. In the case of a lone woman stopping in the middle of the night and getting out of her car - it's an act of pure stupidity ... wait a minute ... pure stupidity ... She probably was a Liberal

Tank, as a fellow conservative and hater of Liberals myself - I would like to point out that stopping to help someone broken down on the side of the road is something I also do - That's not a purely Liberal Act. It's an act of common Human courtesy. In the case of a lone woman stopping in the middle of the night and getting out of her car - it's an act of pure stupidity ... wait a minute ... pure stupidity ... She probably was a Liberal

I would think the defination of stupidity is thinking 2pm is the middle of the night.

I would think the defination of stupidity is thinking 2pm is the middle of the night.

Ha ha - thought it said 2AM -pat yourself on the back you scored a point. You Liberals need all the points you can get nowadays.

She says, she is done helping people.
I wonder how she would feel if she heard people say such a thing when she was the one who needed help.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, saying you are done with such a thing is pretty much letting "the bad guys" win.

I'm sure she will still help people, but she will now avoid the groid

I'm sure she will still help people, but she will now avoid the groid

LOL...'groid'

I like that...PUSSY!

But seriously, that was funny as shit!

Remember 'Avoid the Noid'?

Avoid the 'Groid!

Last edited:
Hey Joe, you might want to delete this one too

She sounds like she is taking the experience quite well. And hold up, Tank. Are you saying it's not conservative to stop and help people in need? Wrong, I am conservative to an extent, I stop and help people when I can. If that is not it, are you saying conservatives wouldn't stop to help a black couple, only a liberal would?

If so, Im about to blow your mind.

Not only am I a conservative. *drumroll*
I am also BLACK! Oh the horror!

Forum List

Back