Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
Surveillance is spying. Carter Page didn't break the law, so what was the motive?
The steele dossier was to spy on trump.
Now we "come back" to Page to do our dirty work.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/09/takeaways-horowitz-report-russia-investigation/
Opinion pieces are no better than mine

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Surveillance is spying. Carter Page didn't break the law, so what was the motive?
The steele dossier was to spy on trump.
Now we "come back" to Page to do our dirty work.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/09/takeaways-horowitz-report-russia-investigation/
That's about as reliable as Storm Front

Another Inquiry Doesn’t Back Up Trump’s Charges. So, on to the Next.
By the time the Justice Department inspector general’s report was released, the president and his supporters had moved on in their effort to convince Americans of the enemies arrayed against him.

President Trump and his allies spent months promising that a report on the origins of the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation would be a kind of Rosetta Stone for Trump-era conspiracy enthusiasts — the key to unlocking the secrets of a government plot to keep Mr. Trump from being elected in 2016.

On that point, the report by the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, did not deliver, even as it found serious problems with how F.B.I. officials justified the surveillance of a Trump campaign aide to a federal court.

But by the time it was released, the president, his attorney general, his supporters in Congress and the conservative news media had already declared victory and decamped for the next battle in the wider war to convince Americans of the enemies at home and abroad arrayed against the Trump presidency.

They followed a script they have used for nearly three years: Engage in a choreographed campaign of presidential tweets, Fox News appearances and fiery congressional testimony to create expectations about finding proof of a “deep state” campaign against Mr. Trump. And then, when the proof does not emerge, skew the results and prepare for the next opportunity to execute the playbook.

That opportunity has arrived in the form of an investigation by a Connecticut prosecutor ordered this year by Attorney General William P. Barr — and the president and his allies are now predicting it will be the one to deliver damning evidence that the F.B.I., C.I.A. and even close American allies conspired against Mr. Trump in the 2016 election.

There is no indication that Mr. Durham will exhume any information that will fundamentally change the understanding of what happened in 2016. But for Mr. Trump and his allies, the final conclusions might ultimately be less important than the months spent speculating about what those conclusions might be.

Speaking to reporters in London last week, Mr. Trump played down expectations about the Horowitz inquiry — indicating it was only an appetizer for what’s to come.

“I do think the big report to wait for is going to be the Durham report,” he said.

“That’s the one that people are really waiting for.”

They're playing by the Benghazi playbook. Just keep investigating over and over and over until you win an election. And convince the rightards the next investigation will succeed where the last one failed. This way, the brain-dead cultists always have hope.
Any your side is impeaching Trump for filibustering congress

By the time the Justice Department inspector general’s report was released, the president and his supporters had moved on in their effort to convince Americans of the enemies arrayed against him.

President Trump and his allies spent months promising that a report on the origins of the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation would be a kind of Rosetta Stone for Trump-era conspiracy enthusiasts — the key to unlocking the secrets of a government plot to keep Mr. Trump from being elected in 2016.

On that point, the report by the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, did not deliver, even as it found serious problems with how F.B.I. officials justified the surveillance of a Trump campaign aide to a federal court.

But by the time it was released, the president, his attorney general, his supporters in Congress and the conservative news media had already declared victory and decamped for the next battle in the wider war to convince Americans of the enemies at home and abroad arrayed against the Trump presidency.

They followed a script they have used for nearly three years: Engage in a choreographed campaign of presidential tweets, Fox News appearances and fiery congressional testimony to create expectations about finding proof of a “deep state” campaign against Mr. Trump. And then, when the proof does not emerge, skew the results and prepare for the next opportunity to execute the playbook.

That opportunity has arrived in the form of an investigation by a Connecticut prosecutor ordered this year by Attorney General William P. Barr — and the president and his allies are now predicting it will be the one to deliver damning evidence that the F.B.I., C.I.A. and even close American allies conspired against Mr. Trump in the 2016 election.

There is no indication that Mr. Durham will exhume any information that will fundamentally change the understanding of what happened in 2016. But for Mr. Trump and his allies, the final conclusions might ultimately be less important than the months spent speculating about what those conclusions might be.

Speaking to reporters in London last week, Mr. Trump played down expectations about the Horowitz inquiry — indicating it was only an appetizer for what’s to come.

“I do think the big report to wait for is going to be the Durham report,” he said.

They're playing by the Benghazi playbook. Just keep investigating over and over and over until you win an election. And convince the rightards the next investigation will succeed where the last one failed. This way, the brain-dead cultists always have hope.
Uh, no, they're impeaching him abuse of power and obstructing justice.

READ THE FUCKING STORY. It is total, uncorroborated nonsense. It is based on a WAPO story of a couple weeks ago, with NO NEW INFORMATION, and NO RELIABLE INFORMATION in any event. No story that could be published by any reputable source.

TRUMP NEVER CLAIMED THAT OBAMA OR THE FBI PLANTED PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN. This is made-up nonsense, to make the "story" seem more relevant. Trump claimed that HIS PHONES WERE TAPPED, which is yet to be corroborated, but is certainly NOT debunked by this non-story.

On December 9th we will find out what the IG found. This is total, made-up bullshit for the TDS brigade.

It's im2, he's not smart enough to do that.

On December 9th we found out IM2 was right.

:Boom2::blowup:

READ THE FUCKING STORY. It is total, uncorroborated nonsense. It is based on a WAPO story of a couple weeks ago, with NO NEW INFORMATION, and NO RELIABLE INFORMATION in any event. No story that could be published by any reputable source.

TRUMP NEVER CLAIMED THAT OBAMA OR THE FBI PLANTED PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN. This is made-up nonsense, to make the "story" seem more relevant. Trump claimed that HIS PHONES WERE TAPPED, which is yet to be corroborated, but is certainly NOT debunked by this non-story.

On December 9th we will find out what the IG found. This is total, made-up bullshit for the TDS brigade.

About what? That the DOJ and FBI engaged in highly illegal activities? i agree, they did.

Obstruction of congress, dumbass. And for beating the shrilary.

You flaming dumbfuck. Now you're asking me to prove something I never asserted. Even worse for your idiocy, you're shifting the goal post from Hillary knew Fusion GPS hired Steele ... to ... Hillary paid for it.

Moron, literally no one, myself included, denies Hillary hired Fusion GPS to perform opposition research for her and that Fusion GPS then hired Steele.

That you idiotically think that's what's being debated here only serves to demonstrate just how fucked in the head you really are. :cuckoo:

Now that you revealed you don't even know what we're talking about, feel free to kindly fuck off.
Your poor little ignorant brain washed tool. I knew you couldn't prove Hitlery and the DNC didn't PAY FOR the fake Steele dossier, because we all know they DID.

Hillary Clinton, DNC -- and One Republican -- Paid for Russia Dossier: Report | Breitbart

Now you better go stand back on head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in, because you're a quart low.
^^^ idiot doubles down on stupid. :lmao:

Moron, no one was arguing whether or not Hillary's money went to Steele.

The debate is did she know Fusion GPS hired Steele.

You're such a flaming loser, you don't even know what the debate is about.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So why launder the money thorough a law firm and misrepresent the expense to the FEC?

BS you were proven wrong and you ran away.

It's called objecting to participating in your own lynching.

Last edited:

Thanks for proving I'm not perfect.
thumbsup.gif

You flaming dumbfuck. Now you're asking me to prove something I never asserted. Even worse for your idiocy, you're shifting the goal post from Hillary knew Fusion GPS hired Steele ... to ... Hillary paid for it.

Moron, literally no one, myself included, denies Hillary hired Fusion GPS to perform opposition research for her and that Fusion GPS then hired Steele.

That you idiotically think that's what's being debated here only serves to demonstrate just how fucked in the head you really are. :cuckoo:

Now that you revealed you don't even know what we're talking about, feel free to kindly fuck off.
Your poor little ignorant brain washed tool. I knew you couldn't prove Hitlery and the DNC didn't PAY FOR the fake Steele dossier, because we all know they DID.

Hillary Clinton, DNC -- and One Republican -- Paid for Russia Dossier: Report | Breitbart

Now you better go stand back on head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in, because you're a quart low.

icon_rolleyes.gif

So why launder the money thorough a law firm and misrepresent the expense to the FEC?

Legal expenses are typically vague. I recall Birthers going ape claiming Obama spent millions to seal his school records because his legal expenses merely said, "Perkins Coie." Not to mention, I highly doubt Hillary filled out those expense reports herself.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

icon_rolleyes.gif

Legal expenses are typically vague. I recall Birthers going ape claiming Obama spent millions to seal his school records because his legal expenses merely said, "Perkins Coie." Not to mention, I highly doubt Hillary filled out those expense reports herself.

The buck stops at the top, I'm sure she had to sign the filings.

icon_rolleyes.gif

True, she is responsible for what she turns in. That still doesn't reveal she knew Fusion GPS hired Steele.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Don't know squat about the DC area either...do you, IM2! Some of the wealthiest communities in the country are in the DC area because the people that live there predominantly work in government and they make a lot of money!

I do know about DC, and what you're talking about is the Alexandria Virginia area.

As usual you show yourself to be one of the more ignorant posters on the board, IM2! These are the ten richest Counties in the US. Notice something about the top five? Duh?

The 10 Richest Counties in the U.S.
  1. Loudoun County, Virginia. Median HHI: $129,588.
  2. Fairfax County, Virginia. Median HHI: $117,515. ...
  3. Howard County, Maryland. Median HHI: $115,576. ...
  4. Falls Church city, Virginia. ...
  5. Arlington County, Virginia. ...
  6. Douglas County, Colorado. ...
  7. Hunterdon County, New Jersey. ...
  8. Los Alamos County, New Mexico. …
Yeah, they are all in Virginia. Like I said, you stupid motherfucker.

Who's the stupid motherfucker? You don't seem to realize that Metropolitan DC encompasses parts of Maryland and Virginia! Most of the people who LIVE in Loudon, Fairfax, Howard, Falls Church and Arlington Counties work in government in DC!
Once again...you prove yourself to be one of the more ignorant posters on the board!
You. I know what metro DC is. And I know most of the people who work for the government live in Virginia. That's been a problem for actual DC residents relative to economic development.

Oh...NOW you know that? You didn't in your post before that! I ought to charge you tuition for teaching you about things you obviously don't know diddly about!

icon_rolleyes.gif

True, she is responsible for what she turns in. That still doesn't reveal she knew Fusion GPS hired Steele.

Yeah that Hillary...she's just throwing around hundreds of thousands of dollars like it's nothing. Here Glenn...take a couple hundred thousand and spend it on whatever you feel like! Do I need to know what you're going to do with it? Heck no! Just make sure you don't tell anyone I gave it to you because "opposition research" should be kept SECRET!

Only a liberal hack like you is buying that load of crap, Faun! Hillary knew EXACTLY what Glenn Simpson was doing and where her money was going! The entire Clinton campaign was dirty. From the way they backstabbed Bernie Sanders to their buying the Steele smear campaign! There hasn't been a dirtier political campaign since JFK and Chicago!

That there was anything wrong or political in the origins of the FISA request on Carter Page...for starters

That Sztrok and Page while no fans of Trump...engaged in no official acts that were politically motivated

the report details 17 errors, omissions, or falsehoods in the FISA applications. those were not official acts? lying to a FISA court is not a crime?

for FBI employees to plot to destroy a president is not a crime?

Oh look, does this mean you're ready to discuss what was actually in the report or just the parts Hannity wants you to see? Wanna discuss the fact that NONE of your/Trump's predictions about the AG report were true?

It's called objecting to participating in your own lynching.

trump is not getting lynched either literally or figuratively.

About what? That the DOJ and FBI engaged in highly illegal activities? i agree, they did.

That's not what the report concluded.

Forum List

Back