Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Your poor little ignorant brain washed tool. I knew you couldn't prove Hitlery and the DNC didn't PAY FOR the fake Steele dossier, because we all know they DID.

Hillary Clinton, DNC -- and One Republican -- Paid for Russia Dossier: Report | Breitbart

Now you better go stand back on head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in, because you're a quart low.
^^^ idiot doubles down on stupid. :lmao:

Moron, no one was arguing whether or not Hillary's money went to Steele.

The debate is did she know Fusion GPS hired Steele.

You're such a flaming loser, you don't even know what the debate is about.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So why launder the money thorough a law firm and misrepresent the expense to the FEC?

Legal expenses are typically vague. I recall Birthers going ape claiming Obama spent millions to seal his school records because his legal expenses merely said, "Perkins Coie." Not to mention, I highly doubt Hillary filled out those expense reports herself.

The buck stops at the top, I'm sure she had to sign the filings.

True, she is responsible for what she turns in. That still doesn't reveal she knew Fusion GPS hired Steele.

Then what was she hiding? She could have hired an oppo research firm above board.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
Surveillance is spying. Carter Page didn't break the law, so what was the motive?
The steele dossier was to spy on trump.
Now we "come back" to Page to do our dirty work.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/09/takeaways-horowitz-report-russia-investigation/
Opinion pieces are no better than mine
Poor trumpette. He can't handle the fact his king played him for a fool.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Surveillance is spying. Carter Page didn't break the law, so what was the motive?
The steele dossier was to spy on trump.
Now we "come back" to Page to do our dirty work.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/09/takeaways-horowitz-report-russia-investigation/
That's about as reliable as Storm Front
Apparently you read stormfront. But the post is accurate. Whether or not you choose to believe it doesn't matter.

icon_rolleyes.gif

So why launder the money thorough a law firm and misrepresent the expense to the FEC?

Legal expenses are typically vague. I recall Birthers going ape claiming Obama spent millions to seal his school records because his legal expenses merely said, "Perkins Coie." Not to mention, I highly doubt Hillary filled out those expense reports herself.

True, she is responsible for what she turns in. That still doesn't reveal she knew Fusion GPS hired Steele.

Then what was she hiding? She could have hired an oppo research firm above board.

What is not "above board" about Fusion GPS? Be specific. The Washington Free Beacon saw fit to hire them. They're a conservative website, by the way.

I do know about DC, and what you're talking about is the Alexandria Virginia area.

As usual you show yourself to be one of the more ignorant posters on the board, IM2! These are the ten richest Counties in the US. Notice something about the top five? Duh?

The 10 Richest Counties in the U.S.
  1. Loudoun County, Virginia. Median HHI: $129,588.
  2. Fairfax County, Virginia. Median HHI: $117,515. ...
  3. Howard County, Maryland. Median HHI: $115,576. ...
  4. Falls Church city, Virginia. ...
  5. Arlington County, Virginia. ...
  6. Douglas County, Colorado. ...
  7. Hunterdon County, New Jersey. ...
  8. Los Alamos County, New Mexico. …
Yeah, they are all in Virginia. Like I said, you stupid motherfucker.

Who's the stupid motherfucker? You don't seem to realize that Metropolitan DC encompasses parts of Maryland and Virginia! Most of the people who LIVE in Loudon, Fairfax, Howard, Falls Church and Arlington Counties work in government in DC!
Once again...you prove yourself to be one of the more ignorant posters on the board!
You. I know what metro DC is. And I know most of the people who work for the government live in Virginia. That's been a problem for actual DC residents relative to economic development.

Oh...NOW you know that? You didn't in your post before that! I ought to charge you tuition for teaching you about things you obviously don't know diddly about!
I've known this since the mid 80's when I first visited DC and talked to friends living there.

"Funny, for the life of me, I can't find the IG report online.

Perhaps the OP can link us to the IG report so we can make our own conclusions.

Otherwise he just proves he's full of shit."

The OP is not going to repost a link because you want to lie about what you can't find.

What is not "above board" about Fusion GPS? Be specific. The Washington Free Beacon saw fit to hire them. They're a conservative website, by the way.

Yep, and they didn't write it off to legal expenses, did they?

As usual you show yourself to be one of the more ignorant posters on the board, IM2! These are the ten richest Counties in the US. Notice something about the top five? Duh?

The 10 Richest Counties in the U.S.
  1. Loudoun County, Virginia. Median HHI: $129,588.
  2. Fairfax County, Virginia. Median HHI: $117,515. ...
  3. Howard County, Maryland. Median HHI: $115,576. ...
  4. Falls Church city, Virginia. ...
  5. Arlington County, Virginia. ...
  6. Douglas County, Colorado. ...
  7. Hunterdon County, New Jersey. ...
  8. Los Alamos County, New Mexico. …
Yeah, they are all in Virginia. Like I said, you stupid motherfucker.

Who's the stupid motherfucker? You don't seem to realize that Metropolitan DC encompasses parts of Maryland and Virginia! Most of the people who LIVE in Loudon, Fairfax, Howard, Falls Church and Arlington Counties work in government in DC!
Once again...you prove yourself to be one of the more ignorant posters on the board!
You. I know what metro DC is. And I know most of the people who work for the government live in Virginia. That's been a problem for actual DC residents relative to economic development.

Oh...NOW you know that? You didn't in your post before that! I ought to charge you tuition for teaching you about things you obviously don't know diddly about!
I've known this since the mid 80's when I first visited DC and talked to friends living there.

So you just "forgot" that Metro DC encompasses large parts of Virginia and Maryland? And decided to call me a "stupid motherfucker" when I pointed out that the top 5 richest counties in the nation are all in the DC Metro area? You're full of shit, IM2! You had no clue those counties were considered part of Metro DC which is why you responded as you did! You come here pretending to be intelligent...but the truth is...you're anything BUT!

And? You still haven't said what is not above board about Fusion GPS. Do you think the way they were hired was illegal in some way?

You have to ask that question? For starters they hired Christopher Steele and paid him to smear Donald Trump. They're a political dirty tricks purveyor and they don't seem to care which side pays them as long as they get their money!

And? You still haven't said what is not above board about Fusion GPS. Do you think the way they were hired was illegal in some way?

The money to hire them was laundered through a law firm, and was reported to the FEC as legal expenses. Why did they try to hide where the money went?

The money to hire them was laundered through a law firm, and was reported to the FEC as legal expenses. Why did they try to hide where the money went?

It was not "laundered". This is what potential money laundering looks like

Deutsche Bank Flagged Trump and Kushner for Potential Money Laundering: Report

Paying a law firm to hire an investigator is not laundering, its business.

Poor little commie, got yourself painted in a corner and all you can do is deflect. LMAO

Why in god's name would you need to pay a law firm, law firm rates to hire a company that does political research? Why wouldn't you simply hire the company that does political research? You think the Clinton campaign didn't know who Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS were? Be honest for once! There's only one reason to make that hire through a third party law firm and incur that additional expense! You want to hide the fact that you're the one funding what Simpson and Fusion GPS are about to do! Going through the law firm makes it that much harder to trace what happened back to you.

Poor little commie, got yourself painted in a corner and all you can do is deflect. LMAO

Ah, so providing you actual facts and not Hannity fueled fantasy makes me a "Commie" now does it? Hillary, unlike Trump, did nothing illegal when she purchased opposition research.

If opposition research was a TV...Hillary bought a TV from Best Buy in 2016. Trump tried to get a stolen TV. He asked for the stolen TV and accepted when offered a stolen TV. Now in 2019 he tried to extort another guy for a TV.

Why in god's name would you need to pay a law firm, law firm rates to hire a company that does political research? Why wouldn't you simply hire the company that does political research? You think the Clinton campaign didn't know who Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS were? Be honest for once! There's only one reason to make that hire through a third party law firm and incur that additional expense! You want to hide the fact that you're the one funding what Simpson and Fusion GPS are about to do! Going through the law firm makes it that much harder to trace what happened back to you.

Was the law firm hired with the sole purpose of hiring Fusion GPS?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah that Hillary...she's just throwing around hundreds of thousands of dollars like it's nothing. Here Glenn...take a couple hundred thousand and spend it on whatever you feel like! Do I need to know what you're going to do with it? Heck no! Just make sure you don't tell anyone I gave it to you because "opposition research" should be kept SECRET!

Only a liberal hack like you is buying that load of crap, Faun! Hillary knew EXACTLY what Glenn Simpson was doing and where her money was going! The entire Clinton campaign was dirty. From the way they backstabbed Bernie Sanders to their buying the Steele smear campaign! There hasn't been a dirtier political campaign since JFK and Chicago!
LOLOL

^^^ a lying con tool still spreading bullshit he has no proof is real.
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

You asserting she was hiding something doesn't mean she was. Her legal firm was responsible for managing her campaign donations so it's common to merely list them as expenses.

Forum List

Back