Another piece on white privilege

So if all whites are collectively responsible is it permissible to generalize about blacks? Hypocrites

As soon as Blacks start benefitting from 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow you can generalize away.

My ancestors were feudal serfs for a thousand years, and they were far worse off than any American slave.

If American slaves so badly off, why did they not grab the opportunity to go back to Africa where Liberia was created just for their benefit.

My feudal serf ancestors never had such choice.

Do you hear me cry like you?

So if all whites are collectively responsible is it permissible to generalize about blacks? Hypocrites

As soon as Blacks start benefitting from 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow you can generalize away.

My ancestors were feudal serfs for a thousand years, and they were far worse off than any American slave.

If American slaves so badly off, why did they not grab the opportunity to go back to Africa where Liberia was created just for their benefit.

My feudal serf ancestors never had such choice.

Do you hear me cry like you?

There were no feudal serfs here in the US. Stop lying.

Some did go back to Liberia. Others fought for equality that supposedly was part of the founding of this nation.

You feudal serf ancestors are a myth.

I hear you crying right now about my post.

The very foundation of Naziisn is/was revenge; ethnic revenge. There is nothing that can be done to turn back the clock and punish the people who enslaved your ancestors. To hold whites accountable today (a 50-year-old has never seen a white-only water fountain in this country and never went to a segregated school, a 70 year-old was only 21 when the civil rights act was passed --hardly in a position to wield much power, he had barely got a chance to vote in his first election)...no, the idea that whites today are somehow culpable for the acts of their Great, Great, Great, Great,Great Grandfathers (that's the relative in my family that fought in the civil war 150 YEARS AGO--he died, of disease, in a Yankee POW Camp in Ohio,BTW) is a simple, bullshit attempt to extort political concessions. It is a racist assertion on it's face. Truly sick shit...get some help you clearly have a mental disorder...

Last edited:
The very foundation of Naziisn is/was revenge; ethnic revenge. There is nothing that can be done to turn back the clock and punish the people who enslaved your ancestors. To hold whites accountable today (a 50-year-old has never seen a white-only water fountain in this country and never went to a segregated school, a 70 year-old was only 21 when the civil rights act was passed --hardly in a position to wield much power, he had barely got a chance to vote in his first election)...no, the idea that whites today are somehow culpable for the acts of their Great, Great, Great, Great,Great Grandfathers (that's the relative in my family that fought in the civil war 150 YEARS AGO--he died, of disease, in a Yankee POW Camp in Ohio,BTW) is a simple, bullshit attempt to extort political concessions. It is a racist assertion on it's face. Truly sick shit...get some help.

AA is an attempt to turn back the clock. A poor attempt but an attempt nonetheless. You had 400 years for your ancestors to make a legacy of success. The only people worrying about AA are low hanging fruit white men that cant stand seeing the playing field leveled. The good ole boys club is no longer in affect everywhere. I know it sucks for you but it sucks worse for us hearing all the whining.

The very foundation of Naziisn is/was revenge; ethnic revenge. There is nothing that can be done to turn back the clock and punish the people who enslaved your ancestors. To hold whites accountable today (a 50-year-old has never seen a white-only water fountain in this country and never went to a segregated school, a 70 year-old was only 21 when the civil rights act was passed --hardly in a position to wield much power, he had barely got a chance to vote in his first election)...no, the idea that whites today are somehow culpable for the acts of their Great, Great, Great, Great,Great Grandfathers (that's the relative in my family that fought in the civil war 150 YEARS AGO--he died, of disease, in a Yankee POW Camp in Ohio,BTW) is a simple, bullshit attempt to extort political concessions. It is a racist assertion on it's face. Truly sick shit...get some help.

EXACTLY!

It takes a person and/or a group of people without any pride and self-respect to demand "justice", "retribution" and "amends" from people who had absolutely nothing to do with the misfortunes and injustices of the past.

EXACTLY!

It takes a person and/or a group of people without any pride and self-respect to demand "justice", "retribution" and "amends" from people who had absolutely nothing to do with the misfortunes and injustices of the past.

Reverse psychology doesn't work on me. I honestly don't care about you presumed suffering. I advocate AA because if just one more Black person can achieve and make a legacy for his family due to AA I am all in.

I advocate AA because if just one more Black person can achieve and make a legacy for his family due to AA I am all in.

That's because you're a bigot.

And most black people don't have a family because your subculture goes around indiscriminately fucking each other which is why 80% of you are born out of wedlock and end up growing up in the ghetto on welfare. You do it to yourselves and then losers like you go blame everyone but.

Last edited:

AA is an attempt to turn back the clock. A poor attempt but an attempt nonetheless. You had 400 years for your ancestors to make a legacy of success. The only people worrying about AA are low hanging fruit white men that cant stand seeing the playing field leveled. The good ole boys club is no longer in affect everywhere. I know it sucks for you but it sucks worse for us hearing all the whining.

Would you like to see Affirmative Action in the NFL and the NBA?

After all the composition of these leagues hardly represents the composition of the population as a whole.

If sports leagues can flourish without affirmative action, all businesses and other establishments should be able to.

Granted, it would require at least some minimal effort by those who are too incompetent or too lazy to make it without affirmative action.

Nobody was using "reverse psychology" on you, you pathetic piece of shit...I was using REASON...:)...:)...:)...:)...

"I don't care about your suffering?" Who the hell are you talking to? And with such ugly, Klan-like rhetoric...you're a black Nazi, Assclepias

I advocate AA because if just one more Black person can achieve and make a legacy for his family due to AA I am all in.

And most black people don't have a family because your subculture goes around indiscriminately fucking each other which is why 80% of you are born out of wedlock and end up growing up in the ghetto on welfare. You do it to yourselves and then losers like you go blame everyone but.

Every Black person I know has a family. Dont believe the hype bigot.

EXACTLY!

Reverse psychology doesn't work on me. I honestly don't care about you presumed suffering. I advocate AA because if just one more Black person can achieve and make a legacy for his family due to AA I am all in.

Based on your post you are in the desperate need of Alcoholics Anonymous.

Would you like to see Affirmative Action in the NFL and the NBA?

After all the composition of these leagues hardly represents the composition of the population as a whole.

If sports leagues can flourish without affirmative action, all businesses and other establishments should be able to.

Granted, it would require at least some minimal effort by those who are too incompetent or too lazy to make it without affirmative action.

You dont need AA in the NFL and NBA. They are already majority Black.

EXACTLY!

That was clever of you. Did you think it up by youself?

It's not hype; it's federal government statistics. You're an ignoramus.

It's not hype; it's federal government statistics. You're an ignoramus.

I see you never took a statistics class. If you did you would not be so naive.

No, not really clever, just that I am not too lazy to use a few more key strokes and express clearly what I am saying and leave no room for misinterpretation.

You should try that youself sometime.

No, not really clever, just that I am not too lazy to use a few more key strokes and express clearly what I am saying and leave no room for misinterpretation.

You should try that youself sometime.

Why should I try it myself?

Forum List

Back