Another piece on white privilege

I thought blacks were the source of all civilization and knowledge and the world:lol:. Shit, they went from that to being slaves, then they were freed by others but are still universally the most backward racial demographic wherever they are found.

If anyone believed your claims, that would give new meaning to the term "losers", already pretty much defined the same.

If those facts were not true there would be no reason for you low hanging fruit white boys to be afraid of affirmative action now would it....:cool:
To be a
fact, a thing must be true - fail. If blacks were not losers, affirmative action for them would have never been conceived. I can't imagine such a program targeting Jews or east Asians simply because they're not losers.

Your argument is a monumental failure. AA benifits white women more than anyone else. If white men did not have AA for 400 years then there would be no need for AA now. Get your facts straight before questioning mine.

Even this white guy knows the deal. He must make more than minimum wage though or he would never admit it.

Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is | Whatever

So that’s “Straight White Male” for you in The Real World (and also, in the real world): The lowest difficulty setting there is. All things being equal, and even when they are not, if the computer — or life — assigns you the “Straight White Male” difficulty setting, then brother, you’ve caught a break.

I bet you scour the net looking for Tom's like this, Tim Wise, etc.

Wise is presently among the biggest scumbags out there. What does he have in common with SPLC?

Even this white guy knows the deal. He must make more than minimum wage though or he would never admit it.

So that’s “Straight White Male” for you in The Real World (and also, in the real world): The lowest difficulty setting there is. All things being equal, and even when they are not, if the computer — or life — assigns you the “Straight White Male” difficulty setting, then brother, you’ve caught a break.

Why would I have to scour? I just looked it up for this thread. There are a million out there saying the same thing. Only white males that are afraid of competing on a level playing field question the phenomenon of white privilege. Think about what they were saying when Black people first integrated sports. "OMG the Blacks are going to take over." Same thing you are thinking to yourself now. :lol:

Wise is presently among the biggest scumbags out there. What does he have in common with SPLC?

I was refering to the author of the piece that Asselpiss linked to.
And yes, Wise is a Trojan magnum bag full of scum.

Why would I have to scour? I just looked it up for this thread. There are a million out there saying the same thing. Only white males that are afraid of competing on a level playing field question the phenomenon of white privilege. Think about what they were saying when Black people first integrated sports. "OMG the Blacks are going to take over." Same thing you are thinking to yourself now. :lol:

Blacks have a higher percentage of quick-twitch muscles, they do well in sports, but I'm definitely not afraid of them taking over in the cerebral area.

Blacks have a higher percentage of quick-twitch muscles, they do well in sports, but I'm definitely not afraid of them taking over in the cerebral area.

Thats because you are not aware that the cerebral world is actually physical as well. You have been programmed to think you can compete on that plane because it is was falsely assumed it had nothing to do with the "physical". Thought is a electro -chemical process. Its not something unaffected by physical superiority. So if you are saying Black people are physically better than you, welcome to the world where that also encompasses thinking as well.

Here is another guy that may be able to pound some sense into your heads.

Explaining White Privilege To A Broke White Person? | Thought Catalog

And listen, recognizing Privilege doesn’t mean suffering guilt or shame for your lot in life. Nobody’s saying that Straight White Middle Class Able-Bodied Males are all a bunch of assholes who don’t work hard for what they have. Recognizing Privilege simply means being aware that some people have to work much harder just to experience the things you take for granted (if they ever can experience them at all.)

Thats because you are not aware that the cerebral world is actually physical as well. You have been programmed to think you can compete on that plane because it is was falsely assumed it had nothing to do with the "physical". Thought is a electro -chemical process. Its not something unaffected by physical superiority. So if you are saying Black people are physically better than you, welcome to the world where that also encompasses thinking as well.
I sometimes wonder how anyone can take it up the ass consistently and still come back for more. I guess some people enjoy it, but I'll be damned if I can understand why.

To each his own I suppose.

Carry on.

I sometimes wonder how anyone can take it up the ass consistently and still come back for more. I guess some people enjoy it, but I'll be damned if I can understand why.

To each his own I suppose.

Carry on.

Maybe you are into gay activities and thats how you can continue to take it up the ass?

I can't believe that we have let this Assclepsia beeyatch run this thread as long as we have...I hit the ignore button on this digiwhore and you guys should do the same. The latest fete of antireason "only white males who are afraid of a level playing field are afraid of affirmative action" is simply insane... that's what "sanity" means, it means, "reasonable". The assertion that discriminating against a group of people because that DISCRIMINATION BASED ON RACE somehow "levels the field" when anyone with any sense can see that it does the exact OPPOSITE of "leveling", it QUITE OBVIOUSLY gives an advantage to one person over another, based on the color of that person's skin. Affirmative action is, again, distilled to its simplest, REVENGE taken out by one group (who feel wronged) against the descendants of another group (those who did THEIR ANCESTORS wrong).

And now, "White Privilege"...the doctrine of white privilege is preached by racist (Black Nazi) blacks and guilt-ridden white leftists. It is used to invoke guilt and gain political concessions.

Crap like white privilege, along with other Black Nazi bullshit like "Critical Race Theory", (these "theories" are really just bullshit excuses to gain political advantage, sow racial hatred and promote divide-and-conquer politics) and the people who promote them need to be handled in the same way that we handle it when that other Klan comes knocking--we close the door in their face. Th person who started this thread cannot be reasoned with he/she/it is insane with hate and violence. Get to know these false doctrines, but don't give the people who preach them a two-day soapbox in a huge online forum to promote their crazy shit. End this crap now, and hit the ignore button ASSCLEPSIA THE NAZI....

A couple of years ago, I was lurking in a leftie forum when a link showed up to this forum. The general consensus among those asshat lefties was that this board needed infiltration. I believe ASSCLEPSIA, and a few others, are paid to post here. Assclepsia has had to average nearly fifty posts a day, every day since he/she/it joined the board...if he/she/it sleeps eight hours and posts six days a week, then this is ALL that ASSCLEPSIA does...he/she/it is a professional race-baiter, and it's time to stop taking the bait, and wasting our precious time with ASSCLEPSIA...

I believe ASSCLEPSIA, and a few others, are paid to post here. Assclepsia has had to average nearly fifty posts a day, every day since he/she/it joined the board...if he/she/it sleeps eight hours and posts six days a week, then this is ALL that ASSCLEPSIA does...he/she/it is a professional race-baiter, and it's time to stop taking the bait, and wasting our precious time with ASSCLEPSIA...

Must be a federal employee.
When I mention the predominantly black, $70k median income, suburban, high crime/failing schools PG County, MD, it forces the New Klux Klan race nazi into disparagement as it can't rebut effectively. PG County shuts down its entire premise.

What does that matter if you think im responsible for Jim Crow or slavery?

It matters because you benefit from Jim Crow and slavery. Are you afraid to answer the question?

How did I benefit from Jim Crow and slavery?

Because your ancestors' combined enginuity, endeavours and global ambition over centuries created a world that is more advantageuous if you belong to the White race. But don't apologise for it. Instead you should be proud that your ancestors accomplished what they did before other ethnicities had the chance to do the same to them, thus putting Whites in a more privileged position than other races. Be thankful, I am. But don't let it stop there. Strive to put the interests of Whites before minorities whenever you can. Every other race does.

Last edited:
I can't believe that we have let this Assclepsia beeyatch run this thread as long as we have...I hit the ignore button on this digiwhore and you guys should do the same. The latest fete of antireason "only white males who are afraid of a level playing field are afraid of affirmative action" is simply insane... that's what "sanity" means, it means, "reasonable". The assertion that discriminating against a group of people because that DISCRIMINATION BASED ON RACE somehow "levels the field" when anyone with any sense can see that it does the exact OPPOSITE of "leveling", it QUITE OBVIOUSLY gives an advantage to one person over another, based on the color of that person's skin. Affirmative action is, again, distilled to its simplest, REVENGE taken out by one group (who feel wronged) against the descendants of another group (those who did THEIR ANCESTORS wrong).

And now, "White Privilege"...the doctrine of white privilege is preached by racist (Black Nazi) blacks and guilt-ridden white leftists. It is used to invoke guilt and gain political concessions.

Crap like white privilege, along with other Black Nazi bullshit like "Critical Race Theory", (these "theories" are really just bullshit excuses to gain political advantage, sow racial hatred and promote divide-and-conquer politics) and the people who promote them need to be handled in the same way that we handle it when that other Klan comes knocking--we close the door in their face. Th person who started this thread cannot be reasoned with he/she/it is insane with hate and violence. Get to know these false doctrines, but don't give the people who preach them a two-day soapbox in a huge online forum to promote their crazy shit. End this crap now, and hit the ignore button ASSCLEPSIA THE NAZI....

A couple of years ago, I was lurking in a leftie forum when a link showed up to this forum. The general consensus among those asshat lefties was that this board needed infiltration. I believe ASSCLEPSIA, and a few others, are paid to post here. Assclepsia has had to average nearly fifty posts a day, every day since he/she/it joined the board...if he/she/it sleeps eight hours and posts six days a week, then this is ALL that ASSCLEPSIA does...he/she/it is a professional race-baiter, and it's time to stop taking the bait, and wasting our precious time with ASSCLEPSIA...

You were lurking? Who the fuck are you? Inspector Gadget? :lol:

If I were you I would ignore me too. I know I introduce such uncomfortable thoughts that you have to rationalize it away.

It matters because you benefit from Jim Crow and slavery. Are you afraid to answer the question?

Because your ancestors' combined enginuity, endeavours and global ambition over centuries created a world that is more advantageuous if you belong to the White race. But don't apologise for it. Instead you should be proud that your ancestors accomplished what they did before other ethnicities had the chance to do the same to them, thus putting Whites in a more privileged position than other races. Be thankful, I am. But don't let it stop there. Strive to put the interests of Whites before minorities whenever you can. Every other race does.

Now this person I can respect as my enemy. All you other pussies need to get a clue from him.

I don't apologize, and yes I am proud. The accomplishments of white males not only runs deep, but spreads across the entire world. There is no doubt that white males also are responsible for many horrendous acts across the globe. Taken as a whole however, just the medical advances alone that have saved countless lives over the centuries, cancels out many times over the lives that have been taken.

As for your last request, I agree, I wish to help my people whenever I can.

I bet Asclepias never had to see and never has seen a sign, anywhere, saying "No blacks/Negroes/African-Americans need apply".

I, on the other hand, DID see such signs referring to my old country, when I immigrated here.

When I did, I looked for employment where no such signs were displayed.

I bet Asclepias never had to struggle to learn another language or starve. (I never considered food stamps or similar measures so beloved by freeloaders an option). Of course, if her/his language is Ebonics, he/she would be well advised to do so.

I never cried about the inconveniences I had to endure. I certainly never asked any government to bail me out, support me, feed me, or correct injustices committed against my ancestors, in order to benefit me.

I would rather be and always have been proudly self-supporting and prefer to be poor to being a free loading, affirmative action dependent free loader.

If that makes me a racist, so be it!

I bet Asclepias never had to see and never has seen a sign, anywhere, saying "No blacks/Negroes/African-Americans need apply".

I, on the other hand, DID see such signs referring to my old country, when I immigrated here.

I bet Asclepias never had to struggle to learn another language or starve. (I never considered food stamps or similar measures so beloved by freeloaders an option). Of course, if her/his language is Ebonics, he/she would be well advised to do so.

I never cried about the inconveniences I had to endure. I certainly never asked any government to bail me out, support me, feed me, or correct injustices committed against my ancestors, in order to benefit me.

I would rather be and always have been proudly self-supporting and prefer to be poor to being a free loading, affirmative action dependent free loader.

Lets see. You lose on number 1.

I never have struggled to learn languages. i pick them up pretty easily. I am fluent in Ebonics and English but can also speak Spanish. Working on the language of my ancestors now.

I never cried over hardships. Never had to take a dime from the government. Never got an immigrant loan to start a business. Never asked the government to bail me out or assist in anyway.

if you are white you are only saying sour grapes as you don't qualify for AA unless you are a woman. If i ever had to use AA I would because I dont let white people guilt me into not taking advantage of what my ancestors should have had all along. Opportunity.

Yes you are probably a racist. Did I miss anything?

Last edited:

Lets see. You lose on number 1.

I never have struggled to learn languages. i pick them up pretty easily. I am fluent in Ebonics and English but can also speak Spanish. Working on the language of my ancestors now.

I never cried over hardships. Never had to take a dime from the government. Never got an immigrant loan to start a business. Never asked the government to bail me out or assist in anyway.

if you are white you are only saying sour grapes as you don't qualify for AA unless you are a woman. If i ever had to use AA I would because I dont let white people guilt me into not taking advantage of what my ancestors should have had all along. Opportunity.

Yes you are probably a racist. Did I miss anything?

It is ridiculous when you say you don't cry. You cry constantly and demand all kinds of things you never earned from people who never done you any harm.

If you had any self-respect and pride you would not take cowardly refuge in the fact that your ancestors suffered, a fact that can not be changed and a fact that can not be corrected by undeserved free loading which you seem to be so dependent upon.

Yes, I am white, so sue me. If you win you can collect from me all the money I got from government largesse. But be prepared to walk away broke.

I gave you the friendly advise before to take full advantage of Alcoholics Anonymous.

Finally, if I am racist how do you explain that I spent many weeks of my vacation between 1993 and 2006 volunteering with Habitat for Humanity in Homestead, Goulds, Naranja, Florida city and Overtown, (all in Florida) working with African American home owners, doing their sweat equity. Not a single one of them was like you. They all had a happy disposition even when their homes laid waste after Hurricane Andrew. And none of them ever felt like you do, that all whites are exploiters and slave merchants and none of them ever felt ashamed or sorry for having associated with me or fellow volunteers, who, by a strange co-incidence were all white AND conservatives.

If any one of them had ever been a sorry waste of human skin and oxygen like you I would have never gone back.

Luckily you are an unfortunate exception and a scoundrel who could not and would never resist the temptation to resort to name calling.

You must be an Obama worshipping liberal Democrat robot.

Last edited:
10253983_865234030158708_1890241396796173021_n.jpg

I am fluent in Ebonics
:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrTSYhGtaqw]How to talk black (Ebonics) - YouTube[/ame]

Working on the language of my ancestors now.
Is that the one with all the clicking sounds?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrK-XVCwGnI]Julia's guide Willie Komani describes the Xhosa 'click' language - South Africa Walks - BBC Four - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back