Another piece on white privilege

As soon as Blacks start benefitting from 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow you can generalize away.

How does one benefit from slavery at all?

By building an infrastructure based on slavery and then a racial caste system meant to keep the best jobs and opportunities for the people in control of that system?

So why don't Jews blame their failings on acid powers during ww2? Jews suffered far worse than just slavery. I had relatives that were in forced labor because they were Jews. The ones that weren't killed were lucky to not starve to death or die from disease. Why are my failings my own?

By building an infrastructure based on slavery and then a racial caste system meant to keep the best jobs and opportunities for the people in control of that system?
That's not what I meant. I was asking basically.. How are black folks going to benefit from 400 years of slavery at all? My bad..

I dont really think you benefit except by financial positioning and resource ownership for Black people. I was just showing the person I responded to that whining about AA is stupid when whites had 400 years to build up their financial standing, land ownership, and educational head start. If you cant get a job without being affected by AA then you basically are admitting your ancestors were lazy and did not put their best effort forth when they had the advantage.

Hans Massaquoi of ebony magazine who died last year was black and grew up in nazi germany. He was banging some ss officials' daughter while my family was being exterminated. I should check my privilege!

So if all whites are collectively responsible is it permissible to generalize about blacks? Hypocrites

As soon as Blacks start benefitting from 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow you can generalize away.
Blacks benefited from slavery the moment they got off the ships and away from the shit hole from whence they came.

So why don't Jews blame their failings on acid powers during ww2? Jews suffered far worse than just slavery. I had relatives that were in forced labor because they were Jews. The ones that weren't killed were lucky to not starve to death or die from disease. Why are my failings my own?

Probably for several reasons.

the Holocaust while bad was not worse than slavery.
the Super powers annexed land and protected Israel.
The Jews never lost their culture
The Jews never lost their history.
The Jews let everyone know the Holocaust happened
The Holocaust encompassed at most 1-2 generations
Slavery Lasted 4-5 generations followed up by Jim Crow
When its said and done Jewish people are accepted as white.

Well I guess thats more than several but you get the point.

You are a fucking retard

You are a fucking retard

Thats a great and thoughtful rebuttal. :lol:

Last edited:

You are a fucking retard

Thats a great and thoughtful rebuttal. :lol:
Because you are beyond fucking retarded. In 3 years half of the earth's Jewish population was killed off you cock slurping retard

Because you are beyond fucking retarded. In 3 years half of the earth's Jewish population was killed off you cock slurping retard

So what? How does that compare to the deaths suffered in transporting slaves from Africa, slavery, and the Jim Crow era?

Are you really this stupid?

You are the stupid one. You just claimed the Jews were enslaved. This from a rabbi.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Judaism/2004/12/Did-The-Exodus-Really-Happen.aspx?p=1

Three years ago on Passover, I explained to my congregation that according to archeologists, there was no reliable evidence that the Exodus took place--and that it almost certainly did not take place the way the Bible recounts it. Finally, I emphasized: It didn't matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back