Another piece on white privilege

Do you think blacks have a monopoly on slavery? Do you know the origins of the word slave? Why do you blame your failings on others. That makes you a fucking loser

The cream generally always rises to the top. White European males outperformed the rest of the world, and gave the world pretty much all the great inventions and put in place the foundation of the modern world.
The only thing holding white males back today, is either their own laziness, or laws enacted to discourage their progress.
Don't let the those that either wish to tear you down now, or rewrite history. We've done it all, and the good we have done outweighs the bad.

Would you like to see Affirmative Action in the NFL and the NBA?

After all the composition of these leagues hardly represents the composition of the population as a whole.

If sports leagues can flourish without affirmative action, all businesses and other establishments should be able to.

Granted, it would require at least some minimal effort by those who are too incompetent or too lazy to make it without affirmative action.

You dont need AA in the NFL and NBA. They are already majority Black.

Oh wait a minute. AA is a quota system. Based on that, those leagues should be representative of the demographic make up of the country.

Nice try, thereisnospoon, but with this idiot one must spell things out a bit more.

Asclepias, read slowly and try to comprehend.

If AA was applied to the NFL, a team's 53 man roster would be limited to roughly only 7 black players. The other dozens of black players formerly part of the team would be out of work.

So, yes, if we're going to have AA let's just apply it across the board. I'm sure you victimized blacks would be all in favor of that.

Do you think blacks have a monopoly on slavery? Do you know the origins of the word slave? Why do you blame your failings on others. That makes you a fucking loser

Thats called a deflection. I know the Slavs were the original slaves. What I am saying is that no one but Black people were brought to the states and generationally enslaved, had their families destroyed, their history destroyed, their language destroyed, and their religion destroyed. Those are the aspects that make up the foundation of a culture moron. Add on top of that the subsequent years of Jim Crow for good measure. I dont blame my failings on anyone but myself so I dont know why you asked that. You seem to be the only loser as you had to resort to lying to try and prove your point. Jews were not enslaved except in the Holocaust. That only lasted a few years.

The cream generally always rises to the top. White European males outperformed the rest of the world, and gave the world pretty much all the great inventions and put in place the foundation of the modern world.
The only thing holding white males back today, is either their own laziness, or laws enacted to discourage their progress.
Don't let the those that either wish to tear you down now, or rewrite history. We've done it all, and the good we have done outweighs the bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont need AA in the NFL and NBA. They are already majority Black.

Oh wait a minute. AA is a quota system. Based on that, those leagues should be representative of the demographic make up of the country.

Nice try, thereisnospoon, but with this idiot one must spell things out a bit more.

If AA was applied to the NFL, a team's 53 man roster would be limited to roughly only 7 black players. The other dozens of black players formerly part of the team would be out of work.

So, yes, if we're going to have AA let's just apply it across the board. I'm sure you victimized blacks would be all in favor of that.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. If the NBA and NFL is already a majority Black why would there be a need for AA?

If you are saying whites need the AA then you are saying whites are losers since they had a monopoly on the sports before Blacks were allowed. Once the footing was equal whites were outperformed and thats why there are few white americans in the NBA and NFL.

Last edited:
I said prove you were enslaved. Why would you blame your personal failings on anyone?
Prove you aren't a fucking retard you shithead

I assume you cant prove that Jews were enslaved? Stop reading fables and reciting them as fact.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. If the NBA and NFL is already a majority Black why would there be a need for AA?

If you are saying whites need the AA then you are saying whites are losers since they had a monopoly on the sports before Blacks were allowed. Once the footing was equal whites were outperformed and thats why there are few white americans in the NBA and NFL.
So why are you cool with lowering standards for blacks to get into colleges? Shouldn't they be like the nba and only want the best?

Prove you aren't a fucking retard you shithead

I assume you cant prove that Jews were enslaved? Stop reading fables and reciting them as fact.

So why are you cool with lowering standards for blacks to get into colleges? Shouldn't they be like the nba and only want the best?

Because frequently standards were lowered for white people to get into college, get the best jobs, etc before civil rights.

No they shouldnt be like the NBA or NFL. They are institutions for learning not entertainment.

I thought blacks were the source of all civilization and knowledge and the world:lol:. Shit, they went from that to being slaves, then they were freed by others but are still universally the most backward racial demographic wherever they are found.

If anyone believed your claims, that would give new meaning to the term "losers", already pretty much defined the same.

I thought blacks were the source of all civilization and knowledge and the world:lol:. Shit, they went from that to being slaves, then they were freed by others but are still universally the most backward racial demographic wherever they are found.

If anyone believed your claims, that would give new meaning to the term "losers", already pretty much defined the same.

If those facts were not true there would be no reason for you low hanging fruit white boys to be afraid of affirmative action now would it....:cool:

"White privilege" is the non-whites' only way to live with themselves for their own substandard existence.

Where is the "Asian privilege"?

The largest empires the world ever saw were Asian. Then again Asians do t count as diversity for purposes of making libs feel smug

Because frequently standards were lowered for white people to get into college, get the best jobs, etc before civil rights.

No they shouldnt be like the NBA or NFL. They are institutions for learning not entertainment.
So what about NCAA teams? Some aa to get more Asians and Hispanics into the teams since it's about education?

If those facts were not true there would be no reason for you low hanging fruit white boys to be afraid of affirmative action now would it....:cool:
To be a
fact, a thing must be true - fail. If blacks were not losers, affirmative action for them would have never been conceived. I can't imagine such a program targeting Jews or east Asians simply because they're not losers.

So what about NCAA teams? Some aa to get more Asians and Hispanics into the teams since it's about education?

College sports are not about education. They are about entertainment and basically function as a farm system for the pros.

Even this white guy knows the deal. He must make more than minimum wage though or he would never admit it.

Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is | Whatever

So that’s “Straight White Male” for you in The Real World (and also, in the real world): The lowest difficulty setting there is. All things being equal, and even when they are not, if the computer — or life — assigns you the “Straight White Male” difficulty setting, then brother, you’ve caught a break.

I bet you scour the net looking for Tom's like this, Tim Wise, etc.

Forum List

Back