Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

Yep, nothing much here to warrant a payday. Just another career criminal receiving his due justice. No questionable actions by the police in any way right?

Yeah, the officer is sorry. He didn't mean to shoot the therapist laying on the ground with his hands in the air. He was trying to shoot the autistic guy with the toy truck in his hand, but missed.

I don't get the need to twist logic to such extremes in an attempt to validate the actions of the officers. It is what it is. Regardless of what the officers "believed" was happening, they were wrong.

But the common thread in all these cop hater threads is that the suspect is either fighting the cops, resisting arrest, or as in this case, not following instructions...never a case where the suspect was doing everything right and the cop just blew him away. Police have procedures in place to keep everyone safe and in order for them to work, people have to follow instructions. Whenever this doesn't happen, it escalates the risk to everyone involved. I'll just keep yawning until the cop haters come up with a genuine case of police abuse.

First of all, understanding the need to hold police accountable for their actions is not cop hating. They operate within the public trust. A violation of that trust must be dealt with lest that trust be damaged.
Which case are you referring to? The king case or the Miami case?

The motivation for threads like these that spring up like wild grass is hatred for authority and by extension those who enforce the law. Not for a second do I entertain the notion that those pumping out these threads have any other agenda than to advertise their cop hate and solicit that hate in others.

Well, that's just cynical and dumb.
You honestly think it's not possible to support the police and be critical of some of their actions at the same time?

Yeah, the officer is sorry. He didn't mean to shoot the therapist laying on the ground with his hands in the air. He was trying to shoot the autistic guy with the toy truck in his hand, but missed.

I don't get the need to twist logic to such extremes in an attempt to validate the actions of the officers. It is what it is. Regardless of what the officers "believed" was happening, they were wrong.
But the common thread in all these cop hater threads is that the suspect is either fighting the cops, resisting arrest, or as in this case, not following instructions...never a case where the suspect was doing everything right and the cop just blew him away. Police have procedures in place to keep everyone safe and in order for them to work, people have to follow instructions. Whenever this doesn't happen, it escalates the risk to everyone involved. I'll just keep yawning until the cop haters come up with a genuine case of police abuse.
First of all, understanding the need to hold police accountable for their actions is not cop hating. They operate within the public trust. A violation of that trust must be dealt with lest that trust be damaged.
The motivation for threads like these that spring up like wild grass is hatred for authority and by extension those who enforce the law. Not for a second do I entertain the notion that those pumping out these threads have any other agenda than to advertise their cop hate and solicit that hate in others.

You honestly think it's not possible to support the police and be critical of some of their actions at the same time?
Its hard for lap dogs to curb their hero worship. Thats why they make such great pets.

I guess so? If as it looks, incompetent mistake? Forgive the guy, he probably did not mean to fire (allegedly). Make him go visit, apologize. Film it. Show it. Put him on other duties, move on.

If he's incompetent why the fuck is he a cop in the first place. Secondly if he was trying to shoot an unarmed person, who was not a threat, why is he not in jail?

OK, your all right, I am wrong. Life in prison start now. My point is a Police officrr is human. The guy appears go have freaked out, made mistake.

People get in cars and back over neighbor kids. Mistake. VA doctors kill patients out of incompetence/laziness while govt employee.

When you all don't make mistakes, then you can let us know. I don't have all the answers but good thing nobody will die. Appears to be minor. We have citizens walking around wit 30year record of "mistakes".

I am no troll either, I will watch out PW. I am not sure what troll is but it can't be good.

There's a huuuuge difference between making a "mistake" and SHOOTING AN UNARMED NON THREATENING PERSON.

I have a good feeling that if he intended to shoot the person lying on the ground, he wouldn't have shot him in the leg.

So his marksmanship was off enough to miss the entire person, but since he hit someone in the leg its ok?

How can someone be so stupid as to misinterpret what I said? Try reading again, or have a third-grader read it to you!

Its hard for lap dogs to curb their hero worship. Thats why they make such great pets.
Where have you been lately? Jail?

I just assumed because you're...... you know.

Sort of. I went to Disneyland.....I mean european land this week.

I think the same cop haters generate these threads with a special focus and it has nothing to do with respecting law enforcement. I've been on this board a long time, kid.

I always feel safe at Disneyland....as I do in all white enclaves.

You were bred to feel secure. Makes you more like a Golden Retriever to white people. They bred all the aggressive instincts out of them.

You were bred to feel secure. Makes you more like a Golden Retriever to white people. They bred all the aggressive instincts out of them.
Yes. And also I'm actually safer among white people than I am among yours.

Not according to history and the current statistics. Whites have killed more of your people than anyone on the planet.

Not according to history and the current statistics. Whites have killed more of your people than anyone on the planet.
Can't argue with that. I'm safe with white people TODAY.

Can't argue with that. I'm safe with white people TODAY.
Not according to current stats. I think you missed that. :laugh:

Yep, nothing much here to warrant a payday. Just another career criminal receiving his due justice. No questionable actions by the police in any way right?

I don't know who you are referring to as far as who "pumps out these threads". I am speaking about a specific incident.

I don't know who you are referring to as far as who "pumps out these threads". I am speaking about a specific incident.
B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

Exactly who was not following the police's instructions in this case?
The black guy. It's very convenient when only a partial video is released to enrage the public. That's why there was a divergence between the public's rage at the Rodney King video, which the media only showed a portion, and the jury's verdict which absolved the officers involved...because they saw the entire thing and had a proper frame of reference. Idiot Leftists like you see a video of a black man lying down with his hands up and assume that everything remained that way and the officer just shot him for no reason. It strains credibility with those of us in the real world, but for whacked out Leftists, officers shooting nggrs for no reason at all makes perfect sense. Like all your cop hater threads, the facts are going to come out and we're going to learn that either the gentle giant made a sudden move, reached behind him, fought for the officer's gun, or otherwise escalated the situation well beyond what was depicted in the placid video.

First off, I am not a leftist, so spare me that bullshit.

And if the black man did something wrong, why did the officer say he didn't know why he shot him and why did the spin from the police union say he was trying to shoot the other guy and missed?

You are the one ignoring the facts. You insist that what we don't know proves the cop innocent, but that is only your supposition based on your on biases.
Correction, Leftist, the black man SAID the officer told him he didn't know why he shot him. I have a hard time believing any black witness after several of them lied about Michael Brown and that lie caused a far more lengthy investigation in which the forensic evidence proved that blacks lied. So no, it isn't established the cop said that.

By the way, I liked your old picture better. More character with that cigar.

Ok Fascist, let's clarify that the victim is not some street thug, but a professional behavioral therapist. He was cooperating with the officers. And your ENTIRE argument depends on him attacking officers after the camera was off. That is pure speculation that flies in the face of the evidence we have seen. And even the police union rep is not saying the black man did anything wrong. Your bias and imagination is doing that.
Your entire argument depends on a cop shooting a peaceful, cooperative man for no reason whatsoever.

Bullshit.

Didn't the police union put out a statement saying that the officer was shooting at the other man and unintentionally hit the therapist? That was reported, anyway, by at least one news article.

Forgive and forget? Are you high?

I guess so? If as it looks, incompetent mistake? Forgive the guy, he probably did not mean to fire (allegedly). Make him go visit, apologize. Film it. Show it. Put him on other duties, move on.

If he's incompetent why the fuck is he a cop in the first place. Secondly if he was trying to shoot an unarmed person, who was not a threat, why is he not in jail?

OK, your all right, I am wrong. Life in prison start now. My point is a Police officrr is human. The guy appears go have freaked out, made mistake.

People get in cars and back over neighbor kids. Mistake. VA doctors kill patients out of incompetence/laziness while govt employee.

When you all don't make mistakes, then you can let us know. I don't have all the answers but good thing nobody will die. Appears to be minor. We have citizens walking around wit 30year record of "mistakes".

I am no troll either, I will watch out PW. I am not sure what troll is but it can't be good.

There's a huuuuge difference between making a "mistake" and SHOOTING AN UNARMED NON THREATENING PERSON.

I have a good feeling that if he intended to shoot the person lying on the ground, he wouldn't have shot him in the leg.

According to the information available at this time, the police union has stated that the officer hit the therapist when trying to hit the other man. The other man, supposedly the intended target, was not hit according to the reports.

So if the officer was unable to hit his intended target and instead accidentally hit another person, why would you conclude that if he'd been aiming for the therapist he would be able to choose which portion of his body the bullet would strike? At this point it appears he wasn't the most accurate shot.

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

Show me one thing I posted in this thread that suggests I am referring to any incident besides the one from the OP. You want to call "BULLSHIT" because you are an asshole? Show us what makes you right.

The Klan was founded by you Dems and has been yours ever since.
Nah, it's obvious it was founded by the Confederate states in their butt hurt and is still owned by them as Republicans, with their flags from their army supporting their government based on the inferiority of the black man.

Dumbass, you Dems founded it and you own it. Your revisionist view is simply bullshit.
Nah, from the slave states. I mean, that's what they were for, to keep the freed slaves in their place. They're pretty much Republican now.

Forum List

Back