Another Project Veritas scoop.. Bridge underpass converted to migrant holding centre.

They did it with the Cuban refugees in the later 1970's.
I can tell you when they didn't do it.
2016-2020.

Sure they did.

You just didn't care between 2016-2020. Funny how that is....
They refuse to acknowledge that the same thing happened during Trump. If they do then they have no harassment value from the topic.
What part don't you get about the sheer number of the people? That did not happen under Trump.

When? Huge numbers of people and...

The conditions under Trump?

The conditions in the "remain in Mexico" holding pens who have been waiting at the border?

The conditions under Biden?
Biased articles against Trump and for Biden do not interest me. Thanks anyway. The country is being destroyed and you still hate Trump.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

They refuse to acknowledge that the same thing happened during Trump. If they do then they have no harassment value from the topic.
What part don't you get about the sheer number of the people?
The sheer number of people make it different than saying it never happened?
Not like the joke it is now. You know that. You are an apologist for criminals and traitors.
so that make you..what....a propagandist who is not so good at what he thinks he does?
Someone has to do it.

NOT MY PROBLEM OR RESPONSIBILITY. There are conditions world wide that are worse than Mexico. My problems reside in the US. Because you advocate bringing another nation's problems into the US, it keeps us from addressing our own homeless problems. SMH--don't you people think beyond the end of your noses.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Yeah this looks like an underpass, try again.
View attachment 475137
Those people have been camping for a long time now..and in places far worse than an underpass.
What chafes your 'lil hide..is that many of them will be voting in a few years...and somehow I don't think it's going to be for your side~

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
Those people have been camping for a long time now..and in places far worse than an underpass.
What chafes your 'lil hide..is that many of them will be voting in a few years...and somehow I don't think it's going to be for your side~
There will not be any more sides in a one party government. Their vote will mean nothing.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

What part don't you get about the sheer number of the people? That did not happen under Trump.

The conditions in the "remain in Mexico" holding pens who have been waiting at the border?

Those allegations about people in cells with no water and being told to drink from the Toilet basin was debunked within 24 hours of that fake news report that you linked.
ICE officials took the media inside the cells the next day and showed drinking fonts. inside the cells.
Try again.

Last edited:
Just have a look at Coyotes link above from Human Rights Watch.
The main bullet points of contention are that Trump build more facilities (bad thing?) spent more money on tackling the problem (bad thing?) and that many officers didn't speak Spanish (50% plus are hispanic)

Now, that we have real human rights abuses, overcrowding, fire hazards, Covid outbreaks, people sleepingon the floor,........Human Rights Watch has nothing to say.

Strange...you must not have read the link....

• Since 2017, 39 adults have died in ICE custody or immediately after being released. Independent medical expert analyses of these deaths have found subpar care contributed to these deaths.
  • Twelve of these deaths were by suicide while in detention. Two of the five detention centers our researchers visited had no mental health professional on staff.
  • Detained immigrants told researchers about facilities taking a week to set a broken bone and that necessary medication, such as inhalers for asthma, were often not available.
  • Multiple people interviewed by researchers at one Louisiana facility reported no access to soap for bathing or cleaning supplies for their cells or bathrooms.

But here's another one in case you continue to have reading issues...or there is this one....

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
You don't have the slightest idea what my side is. My side is America FIRST AND FOREMOST. We found a long time ago that we can't save the whole world. I am content to make life comfortable for the citizens of THIS nation. If you feel so inclined, HAUL YOUR USELESS SJW ASS down to the border and donate some of your time and money. You hypocrites never cease to amaze me.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Those allegations about people in cells with no water and being told to drink from the Toilet basin was debunked within 24 hours of that fake new report that you linked.
ICE officials took the media inside the cells the next day and showed drinking fonts. inside the cells.
Try again.

That was the only claim debunked. Nice try.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
We're not talking about camping.
We're talking about Biden's Government using an underpass as a makeshift centre, because they are running out of room.
Wait till the Texas Summer comes along. Then the shit will hit the fan.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Those allegations about people in cells with no water and being told to drink from the Toilet basin was debunked within 24 hours of that fake new report that you linked.
Try again.

You posted ONE link regarding Trump's conditions. I took the time to read it...unlike you.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

Nice. Clean empty prison. How disengenius!

190702-migrants-overcrowding-facility-texas-al-1412_fdc0c98d97c15590be66799a743b9431.fit-1240w.jpg

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
There will not be any more sides in a one party government. Their vote will mean nothing.
There will ALWAYS be sides..what, do you think that an election and a turning of the wheel will change human nature? We are hierarchical in nature..hardwired for it, actually----and I don't think we're liable to change soon.

I sense that you have a brain under all that spin...use it.

Just have a look at Coyotes link above from Human Rights Watch.
The main bullet points of contention are that Trump build more facilities (bad thing?) spent more money on tackling the problem (bad thing?) and that many officers didn't speak Spanish (50% plus are hispanic)

Now, that we have real human rights abuses, overcrowding, fire hazards, Covid outbreaks, people sleepingon the floor,........Human Rights Watch has nothing to say.

Strange...you must not have read the link....

• Since 2017, 39 adults have died in ICE custody or immediately after being released. Independent medical expert analyses of these deaths have found subpar care contributed to these deaths.
  • Twelve of these deaths were by suicide while in detention. Two of the five detention centers our researchers visited had no mental health professional on staff.
  • Detained immigrants told researchers about facilities taking a week to set a broken bone and that necessary medication, such as inhalers for asthma, were often not available.
  • Multiple people interviewed by researchers at one Louisiana facility reported no access to soap for bathing or cleaning supplies for their cells or bathrooms.

But here's another one in case you continue to have reading issues...or there is this one....
Not bad stats for a program that Obama/Biden implemented. Alzheimers Joe has one-upped Obummer though. Interesting that you don't present any stats from the period when Obummer was running the cages.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

You posted ONE link regarding Trump's conditions. I took the time to read it...unlike you.

I doubt it.

Like with the other link, if that's all you extracted from it, you didn't. Were you out there complaining about Trump's holding conditions?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

View attachment 475139
What date was that taken??

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

View attachment 475139
The photo came from YOUR link. Have you got a date on this one? Disingenuous?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
We're not talking about camping.
We're talking about Biden's Government using an underpass as a makeshift centre, because they are running out of room.
Wait till the Texas Summer comes along. Then the shit will hit the fan.

Biden better have a plan before then.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

View attachment 475139
What date was that taken??
June 10, 2019.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Like with the other link, if that's all you extracted from it, you didn't. Were you out there complaining about Trump's holding conditions?
Nothing to protest about "Stay in Mexico"

Forum List

Back