Another Project Veritas scoop.. Bridge underpass converted to migrant holding centre.

They did it with the Cuban refugees in the later 1970's.
I can tell you when they didn't do it.
2016-2020.

Sure they did.

You just didn't care between 2016-2020. Funny how that is....
They refuse to acknowledge that the same thing happened during Trump. If they do then they have no harassment value from the topic.
What part don't you get about the sheer number of the people? That did not happen under Trump.

When? Huge numbers of people and...

The conditions under Trump?

The conditions in the "remain in Mexico" holding pens who have been waiting at the border?

The conditions under Biden?
Those allegations about people in cells with no water and being told to drink from the Toilet basin was debunked within 24 hours of that fake new report that you linked.
ICE officials took the media inside the cells the next day and showed drinking fonts. inside the cells.
Try again.

That was the only claim debunked. Nice try.
You posted ONE link regarding Trump's conditions. I took the time to read it...unlike you.

I doubt it.

Like with the other link, if that's all you extracted from it, you didn't. Were you out there complaining about Trump's holding conditions?
Trump fixed it.
He brought in the "Apply in Mexico" law.
Trump rescinded the law, and hey presto.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Yeah this looks like an underpass, try again.
View attachment 475137

Nice. Clean empty prison. How disengenius!

View attachment 475139
The photo came from YOUR link. Have you got a date on this one? Disingenuous?

If you read the link it gave a date.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
Those people have been camping for a long time now..and in places far worse than an underpass.
What chafes your 'lil hide..is that many of them will be voting in a few years...and somehow I don't think it's going to be for your side~
We're not talking about camping.
We're talking about Biden's Government using an underpass as a makeshift centre, because they are running out of room.
Wait till the Texas Summer comes along. Then the shit will hit the fan.

Biden better have a plan before then.
Good Luck with that--his czar has already turned and run.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

View attachment 475139
What date was that taken??
June 10, 2019.
How can you be sure....

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

They refuse to acknowledge that the same thing happened during Trump. If they do then they have no harassment value from the topic.
What part don't you get about the sheer number of the people? That did not happen under Trump.

The conditions in the "remain in Mexico" holding pens who have been waiting at the border?

Those allegations about people in cells with no water and being told to drink from the Toilet basin was debunked within 24 hours of that fake new report that you linked.
ICE officials took the media inside the cells the next day and showed drinking fonts. inside the cells.
Try again.

You posted ONE link regarding Trump's conditions. I took the time to read it...unlike you.

I doubt it.

Like with the other link, if that's all you extracted from it, you didn't. Were you out there complaining about Trump's holding conditions?
Nothing to protest about "Stay in Mexico"

Hmmm...nice dodge. So you were ok with the squalid conditions of migrants in the US, and waiting in Mexico?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
Those people have been camping for a long time now..and in places far worse than an underpass.
What chafes your 'lil hide..is that many of them will be voting in a few years...and somehow I don't think it's going to be for your side~
There will not be any more sides in a one party government. Their vote will mean nothing.
There will ALWAYS be sides..what, do you think that an election and a turning of the wheel will change human nature? We are hierarchical in nature..hardwired for it, actually----and I don't think we're liable to change soon.

I sense that you have a brain under all that spin...use it.
Those are the laws you idiots are trying to pass. The Left has serious problems with human nature and are trying to change it legally. It cannot be done. The misery they are causing and the hate they are promoting can only end is disaster and the end of freedom.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
We're talking about Biden's Government using an underpass as a makeshift centre, because they are running out of room.

It's on the Biden Administration's shoulders to do something about it.

One good thing Biden is trying to do (which Trump never did) - expedite the hearings, hire more immigration judges to fix the backlog. No one should be waiting that long for a decision.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Hmmm...nice dodge. So you were ok with the squalid conditions of migrants in the US, and waiting in Mexico?
Wouldn't that be Mexico's problem?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Uhh..duh!
1617312496077.png

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
There will not be any more sides in a one party government. Their vote will mean nothing.
There will ALWAYS be sides..what, do you think that an election and a turning of the wheel will change human nature? We are hierarchical in nature..hardwired for it, actually----and I don't think we're liable to change soon.

Those are the laws you idiots are trying to pass. The Left has serious problems with human nature and are trying to change it legally. It cannot be done. The misery they are causing and the hate they are promoting can only end is disaster and the end of freedom.

We had 4 years of misery and promotion of hate before now, but you were ok with it.

Veritas on ACORN:

The New York Attorney General, Andrew Cuomo, began an investigation on September 15, 2009, to ensure that state grants given to ACORN were properly spent.[105][106] The New York City Council suspended all ACORN grants while the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office conducted an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the videos.[107] On March 1, 2010, the Brooklyn District Attorney's office determined that the videos were "heavily edited" to give a misleading impression,[6] and concluded that there was no criminal wrongdoing by the ACORN Brooklyn staff filmed in the videos.[7] A law enforcement source said, "They edited the tape to meet their agenda

Bottom Line: Stop linking Veritas videos here on the site, please. Thanks.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

View attachment 475139
What date was that taken??
June 10, 2019.
Since there was no link attached to your photo, I am just supposed to believe you after you posted the clean cells from June 2020. Try again.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

One good thing Biden is trying to do (which Trump never did) - expedite the hearings, hire more immigration judges to fix the backlog. No one should be waiting that long for a decision.
The ones he released without court dates won't have to suffer, right?

Veritas on ACORN:

The New York Attorney General, Andrew Cuomo, began an investigation on September 15, 2009, to ensure that state grants given to ACORN were properly spent.[105][106] The New York City Council suspended all ACORN grants while the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office conducted an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the videos.[107] On March 1, 2010, the Brooklyn District Attorney's office determined that the videos were "heavily edited" to give a misleading impression,[6] and concluded that there was no criminal wrongdoing by the ACORN Brooklyn staff filmed in the videos.[7] A law enforcement source said, "They edited the tape to meet their agenda

Bottom Line: Stop linking Veritas videos here on the site, please. Thanks.
Obama covered up for Acorn. Of course corrupt agencies backed him.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Wouldn't that be Mexico's problem?

Not really.

It's really not the problem of any one country. It's us, Mexico, Central America. Mexico doesn't HAVE to keep them there while they are waiting. In fact why should they?

So I take it you really are not concerned about the conditions these people are in?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

We had 4 years of misery and promotion of hate before now, but you were ok with it.
What did Trump say that was hateful? Quote It. What misery until Covid? You are talking out of your ass.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

We will see.

So far no president has adequately handled these surges. And no one seems inclined to fix the asylum process so it doesn't get backed up.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Mexico-like Guatemala, Honduras and San Salvador are not the US. I don't have anything to do with those countries. If you are so concerned about them, why don't you take your social justice conscience down there and make their conditions better so that they don't come here. I am content to attempt to fix the problems of the US without bringing more in.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

We will see.

So far no president has adequately handled these surges. And no one seems inclined to fix the asylum process so it doesn't get backed up.
Really?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

Well, tell me, Social Justice Warrior, what have you done to make their plight better other than to create more misery for more people by your policies.

Forum List

Back