Another Project Veritas scoop.. Bridge underpass converted to migrant holding centre.

They did it with the Cuban refugees in the later 1970's.
I can tell you when they didn't do it.
2016-2020.

Sure they did.

You just didn't care between 2016-2020. Funny how that is....
Yeah this looks like an underpass, try again.
View attachment 475137
Those people have been camping for a long time now..and in places far worse than an underpass.
What chafes your 'lil hide..is that many of them will be voting in a few years...and somehow I don't think it's going to be for your side~
We're not talking about camping.
We're talking about Biden's Government using an underpass as a makeshift centre, because they are running out of room.
Wait till the Texas Summer comes along. Then the shit will hit the fan.

Biden better have a plan before then.
Good Luck with that--his czar has already turned and run.

It's on the Biden Administration's shoulders to do something about it.

One good thing Biden is trying to do (which Trump never did) - expedite the hearings, hire more immigration judges to fix the backlog. No one should be waiting that long for a decision.

The ones he released without court dates won't have to suffer, right?

We will see.

So far no president has adequately handled these surges. And no one seems inclined to fix the asylum process so it doesn't get backed up.
Really?
Braceros?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
Those people have been camping for a long time now..and in places far worse than an underpass.
What chafes your 'lil hide..is that many of them will be voting in a few years...and somehow I don't think it's going to be for your side~
We're talking about Biden's Government using an underpass as a makeshift centre, because they are running out of room.

One good thing Biden is trying to do (which Trump never did) - expedite the hearings, hire more immigration judges to fix the backlog. No one should be waiting that long for a decision.

We will see.

So far no president has adequately handled these surges. And no one seems inclined to fix the asylum process so it doesn't get backed up.
Really?

You have to go back almost 70 years...to a short lived brutal attempt to deport immigrants, that included legal immigrants and US citizens in their sweep. Many were stranded, dumped on the other side of the border and died from the desert conditions.

But ya...you WOULD think it "successful".

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

What hearings are you rambling about?
They are doing "Catch and Release", with no court hearing date even mentioned.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
There will not be any more sides in a one party government. Their vote will mean nothing.
There will ALWAYS be sides..what, do you think that an election and a turning of the wheel will change human nature? We are hierarchical in nature..hardwired for it, actually----and I don't think we're liable to change soon.

I sense that you have a brain under all that spin...use it.
Those are the laws you idiots are trying to pass. The Left has serious problems with human nature and are trying to change it legally. It cannot be done. The misery they are causing and the hate they are promoting can only end is disaster and the end of freedom.

We had 4 years of misery and promotion of hate before now, but you were ok with it.
Well, tell me, Social Justice Warrior, what have you done to make their plight better other than to create more misery for more people by your policies.

I'm not a SJW. If that is all you got for an argument then, go and adopt some aborted babies and make their plight better.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

They refuse to acknowledge that the same thing happened during Trump. If they do then they have no harassment value from the topic.
What part don't you get about the sheer number of the people? That did not happen under Trump.

When? Huge numbers of people and...

The conditions under Trump?

The conditions in the "remain in Mexico" holding pens who have been waiting at the border?

The conditions under Biden?
Those allegations about people in cells with no water and being told to drink from the Toilet basin was debunked within 24 hours of that fake new report that you linked.
ICE officials took the media inside the cells the next day and showed drinking fonts. inside the cells.
Try again.

That was the only claim debunked. Nice try.
You posted ONE link regarding Trump's conditions. I took the time to read it...unlike you.

I doubt it.

Like with the other link, if that's all you extracted from it, you didn't. Were you out there complaining about Trump's holding conditions?
Nothing to protest about "Stay in Mexico"

Hmmm...nice dodge. So you were ok with the squalid conditions of migrants in the US, and waiting in Mexico?
Wouldn't that be Mexico's problem?

Not really.

It's really not the problem of any one country. It's us, Mexico, Central America. Mexico doesn't HAVE to keep them there while they are waiting. In fact why should they?

So I take it you really are not concerned about the conditions these people are in?
We've got a full plate here in the US, taking care of our OWN unfortunate CITIZENS who are homeless in nearly every major US city. You are stealing the resources that could be allotted to them. If you want to fix the problems in these other countries, emigrate and do your thing.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

We will see.

Really?

You have to go back almost 70 years...to a short lived brutal attempt to deport immigrants, that included legal immigrants and US citizens in their sweep. Many were stranded, dumped on the other side of the border and died from the desert conditions.

You said no one handled it.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

We will see.

Again.
Trump found the solution. Biden tore it up.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

We will see.

Really?

You said no one handled it.

Key word: adequately.

1617313235782.png

Ship them to China, they have money, and let's see what they do with them

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137
There will not be any more sides in a one party government. Their vote will mean nothing.
There will ALWAYS be sides..what, do you think that an election and a turning of the wheel will change human nature? We are hierarchical in nature..hardwired for it, actually----and I don't think we're liable to change soon.

Those are the laws you idiots are trying to pass. The Left has serious problems with human nature and are trying to change it legally. It cannot be done. The misery they are causing and the hate they are promoting can only end is disaster and the end of freedom.

We had 4 years of misery and promotion of hate before now, but you were ok with it.
Well, tell me, Social Justice Warrior, what have you done to make their plight better other than to create more misery for more people by your policies.

I'm not a SJW. If that is all you got for an argument then, go and adopt some aborted babies and make their plight better.
You have not advocated for better conditions for ONE American in your posts. You have advocated for any sob story that has attempted to circumvent our immigration policies throughout your posts. Before that your cause was BLM and the poor conditions brought on by that other disingenuous Social Justice cause--systemic racism. You are the poster child for Social Justice Warriors.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

They refuse to acknowledge that the same thing happened during Trump. If they do then they have no harassment value from the topic.
What part don't you get about the sheer number of the people? That did not happen under Trump.

The conditions in the "remain in Mexico" holding pens who have been waiting at the border?

Those allegations about people in cells with no water and being told to drink from the Toilet basin was debunked within 24 hours of that fake new report that you linked.
ICE officials took the media inside the cells the next day and showed drinking fonts. inside the cells.
Try again.

You posted ONE link regarding Trump's conditions. I took the time to read it...unlike you.

I doubt it.

Like with the other link, if that's all you extracted from it, you didn't. Were you out there complaining about Trump's holding conditions?

Hmmm...nice dodge. So you were ok with the squalid conditions of migrants in the US, and waiting in Mexico?

Not really.

It's really not the problem of any one country. It's us, Mexico, Central America. Mexico doesn't HAVE to keep them there while they are waiting. In fact why should they?

So I take it you really are not concerned about the conditions these people are in?
We've got a full plate here in the US, taking care of our OWN unfortunate CITIZENS who are homeless in nearly every major US city. You are stealing the resources that could be allotted to them. If you want to fix the problems in these other countries, emigrate and do your thing.

I want a bipartisan total fix of our antiquated immigration system. I'm stealing nothing. Like you, I pay.

Why is it problematic for you to treat people like human beings? Requesting asylum is a legal right under American law, a law that was put into effect after we turned away Jewish refugees fleeing Hitler. It's a good law with a very high bar. Most people who apply are not granted asylum. But they still have a right to apply. In the interim it's incumbent on us to at least provide basic care while we hold them, if we hold them. If we don't, then we need the means of keeping track them until their hearings. Sure, that costs. No one has successfully STOPPED illegal immigration so the question is how many resources do you want to put into that alone? What about the push factors that are driving people to leave countries beset by violence and drought? You can ignore it and say "not my problem" but we don't exist in a vacuum. :dunno:

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

You have not advocated for better conditions for ONE American in your posts. You have advocated for any sob story that has attempted to circumvent our immigration policies throughout your posts. Before that your cause was BLM and the poor conditions brought on by that other disingenuous Social Justice cause--systemic racism. You are the poster child for Social Justice Warriors.

...and you clearly don't read my posts, only fix a label.

By the way...black folks, and BLM - you know they are Americans right?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Not really.

I want a bipartisan total fix of our antiquated immigration system. I'm stealing nothing. Like you, I pay.

Why is it problematic for you to treat people like human beings? Requesting asylum is a legal right under American law, a law that was put into effect after we turned away Jewish refugees fleeing Hitler. It's a good law with a very high bar. Most people who apply are not granted asylum. But they still have a right to apply. In the interim it's incumbent on us to at least provide basic care while we hold them, if we hold them. If we don't, then we need the means of keeping track them until their hearings. Sure, that costs. No one has successfully STOPPED illegal immigration so the question is how many resources do you want to put into that alone? What about the push factors that are driving people to leave countries beset by violence and drought? You can ignore it and say "not my problem" but we don't exist in a vacuum. :dunno:
One thing making them leave their countries are the incentives we have offered. We can stop that easier than we can fix their countries. Let their young people stay and change their countries. When they do we can help. Right now we pump money into governments more corrupt than own.

Requesting asylum is a legal right under American law
True enough. We have policies in place that address immigration. It has to be legal and orderly and not put American interests in jeopardy. The current non-policy is worse than what we had. It created the problem. The asylum seekers should stay in the first safe country they come to until their case is reviewed in an orderly process. Releasing them without court dates does nothing but kick the can down the road and now we do have a problem in our borders that we could have handled had they not invaded the country illegally.

Biden's America just gets worse each day.
Another horrific video whicjh the media will ignore and bury.
Migrants of all ages crammed together and sleeping on the ground.

Underpasses are really bad places to stagnate/sleep in because they are overwhelmed with dust - yuck.

Requesting asylum is a legal right under American law
True enough. We have policies in place that address immigration. It has to be legal and orderly and not put American interests in jeopardy. The current non-policy is worse than what we had. It created the problem. The asylum seekers should stay in the first safe country they come to until their case is reviewed in an orderly process. Releasing them without court dates does nothing but kick the can down the road and now we do have a problem in our borders that we could have handled had they not invaded the country illegally.

Disagree on that - we had no real "policy" - other than brutality to try and deter them. And it left Biden with a huge bottle neck he was not well equip to handle or did not think through (much like Trump did not think through his "policies" on immigration). I will give Biden, as a new president, a few months to get a plan in place.

Problem is...WE likely are really the first safe country. Mexico is not. Mexico is very dangerous, beset with violence and traffickers. Didn't they recently find a mass grave with the remains of migrants in it?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

View attachment 475137

...and you clearly don't read my posts, only fix a label.

By the way...black folks, and BLM - you know they are Americans right?
So are Antifa, the KKK, Black Panthers and on and on. Their concern is false and designed to weaken the government of the US from within. BLM has made no secret that they are using "systemic racism" to advance their marxist agenda. Where is all of the BLM outrage at the black on black murders, the black on Asian assaults, etc. Groups that do not work within the framework of our laws are nothing but criminals.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Not really.

One thing making them leave their countries are the incentives we have offered. We can stop that easier than we can fix their countries. Let their young people stay and change their countries. When they do we can help. Right now we pump money into governments more corrupt than own.

Compared to many countries, we don't offer incentives to illegal immigrants. We only offer opportunity.

I have to laugh at everyone who says "let their young people stay and change their countries".

Our ancestors didn't.

You did not notice that the political pundits are accusing the other political party of being corrupt, right here in the USA???

I am very confident that that has been the thinking for at least forty years, but it does not work, because we cannot provide the developing countries a government organization model. Our government organization does not work beyond the USA, because it is a product of its own evolution of adjustments; and its faults are beginning to be noticed domestically because it is not adequate to serve the sophistication of diversity that the nation has evolved to.

I believe President Obama was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize in anticipation that he might be able to provide the interpretation of the notoriously racially biased system (constitution system) that every country wishes they could use to become economically stable. But he did not have it, because he was probably corrupt. Nobody thinks of "nuclear non-proliferation" when contemplating the significance of Obama, but rather, "first black man to be president of AmeriKKKa."
And yet, a decade into a new century, this old architecture is buckling under the weight of new threats. The world may no longer shudder at the prospect of war between two nuclear superpowers, but proliferation may increase the risk of catastrophe. Terrorism has long been a tactic, but modern technology allows a few small men with outsized rage to murder innocents on a horrific scale.

It is amazing that people, as smart as you are, cannot recognize this yourself. The State Department would have done it, if they had what is needed - a reliable government chartering system. There are plenty of intelligent and educated Hispanics already - they have not returned to liberate their native countries, because they do not understand how our system works and neither do all of the (native) Americans.

The media pundits describe the corruption day in and day out, and it is just absurd because they cannot bring themselves to realize that it is the checks and balances that do not work, and some of them are fancy Ivy League schooled attorneys, former representatives, prosecutors, and proud former clerks for the Supreme Court, who should be able to do something other than inciting their audience to rebellion because the corrupt guys cannot be stopped. They will claim that they are not inciting rebellion, but encouraging their audience to vote for the good guys; but that is essentially, “preaching to the choir.”

Everyone is in the proverbial box believing that the founders deployed a perfectly just government that allows nefarious persons to breed in the society and abuse the almighty United States Constitution, the Rule of Law, and democracy itself. The humble citizens live in the hope that the corrupt affiliates will rat each other out, and that then the other half of society will see the light of how honest their partisan representatives are.

Last edited:
2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Maybe, but they did it to a lot less people.
Too funny! As though culpability is a matter of degree? An act is moral when 1,000 people are affected..but the same act is immoral when it's 10,000?
You sir, are a hack..take a bow~
So, there is no difference between 100 kids in cages and 10.000?

Forum List

Back