Another Project Veritas scoop.. Bridge underpass converted to migrant holding centre.

Requesting asylum is a legal right under American law
True enough. We have policies in place that address immigration. It has to be legal and orderly and not put American interests in jeopardy. The current non-policy is worse than what we had. It created the problem. The asylum seekers should stay in the first safe country they come to until their case is reviewed in an orderly process. Releasing them without court dates does nothing but kick the can down the road and now we do have a problem in our borders that we could have handled had they not invaded the country illegally.

Disagree on that - we had no real "policy" - other than brutality to try and deter them. And it left Biden with a huge bottle neck he was not well equip to handle or did not think through (much like Trump did not think through his "policies" on immigration). I will give Biden, as a new president, a few months to get a plan in place.

Problem is...WE likely are really the first safe country. Mexico is not. Mexico is very dangerous, beset with violence and traffickers. Didn't they recently find a mass grave with the remains of migrants in it?
Are you suggesting that we just open the borders to any person that lives in a dangerous place? My goodness, the world is a dangerous place. Chicago has had 234 murders this year so far. I vacation regularly in Mexico and I don't have a problem going to most places--there are dangerous locales in the US as well. We can make OUR country better, but we must regulate the number of immigrants to the US to a level where we can ADEQUATELY absorb the influx. That is not to say C'mon In and then deplete the treasury providing for them.

They did it with the Cuban refugees in the later 1970's.
I can tell you when they didn't do it.
2016-2020.

Sure they did.

You just didn't care between 2016-2020. Funny how that is....
They refuse to acknowledge that the same thing happened during Trump. If they do then they have no harassment value from the topic.
What part don't you get about the sheer number of the people? That did not happen under Trump.

When? Huge numbers of people and...

The conditions under Trump?

The conditions in the "remain in Mexico" holding pens who have been waiting at the border?

The conditions under Biden?
Those allegations about people in cells with no water and being told to drink from the Toilet basin was debunked within 24 hours of that fake new report that you linked.
ICE officials took the media inside the cells the next day and showed drinking fonts. inside the cells.
Try again.

That was the only claim debunked. Nice try.
You posted ONE link regarding Trump's conditions. I took the time to read it...unlike you.

I doubt it.

Like with the other link, if that's all you extracted from it, you didn't. Were you out there complaining about Trump's holding conditions?
Nothing to protest about "Stay in Mexico"

Hmmm...nice dodge. So you were ok with the squalid conditions of migrants in the US, and waiting in Mexico?
Wouldn't that be Mexico's problem?

Not really.

It's really not the problem of any one country. It's us, Mexico, Central America. Mexico doesn't HAVE to keep them there while they are waiting. In fact why should they?

So I take it you really are not concerned about the conditions these people are in?
We've got a full plate here in the US, taking care of our OWN unfortunate CITIZENS who are homeless in nearly every major US city. You are stealing the resources that could be allotted to them. If you want to fix the problems in these other countries, emigrate and do your thing.

I want a bipartisan total fix of our antiquated immigration system. I'm stealing nothing. Like you, I pay.

Why is it problematic for you to treat people like human beings? Requesting asylum is a legal right under American law, a law that was put into effect after we turned away Jewish refugees fleeing Hitler. It's a good law with a very high bar. Most people who apply are not granted asylum. But they still have a right to apply. In the interim it's incumbent on us to at least provide basic care while we hold them, if we hold them. If we don't, then we need the means of keeping track them until their hearings. Sure, that costs. No one has successfully STOPPED illegal immigration so the question is how many resources do you want to put into that alone? What about the push factors that are driving people to leave countries beset by violence and drought? You can ignore it and say "not my problem" but we don't exist in a vacuum. :dunno:
One thing making them leave their countries are the incentives we have offered. We can stop that easier than we can fix their countries. Let their young people stay and change their countries. When they do we can help. Right now we pump money into governments more corrupt than own.

Compared to many countries, we don't offer incentives to illegal immigrants. We only offer opportunity.

I have to laugh at everyone who says "let their young people stay and change their countries".

Our ancestors didn't.
This is one of the most lame excuses I have yet to hear for an abjectly failed Biden policies.

Just fucking stupid!

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

They refuse to acknowledge that the same thing happened during Trump. If they do then they have no harassment value from the topic.
What part don't you get about the sheer number of the people? That did not happen under Trump.

The conditions in the "remain in Mexico" holding pens who have been waiting at the border?

Those allegations about people in cells with no water and being told to drink from the Toilet basin was debunked within 24 hours of that fake new report that you linked.
ICE officials took the media inside the cells the next day and showed drinking fonts. inside the cells.
Try again.

You posted ONE link regarding Trump's conditions. I took the time to read it...unlike you.

I doubt it.

Like with the other link, if that's all you extracted from it, you didn't. Were you out there complaining about Trump's holding conditions?

Hmmm...nice dodge. So you were ok with the squalid conditions of migrants in the US, and waiting in Mexico?

Not really.

It's really not the problem of any one country. It's us, Mexico, Central America. Mexico doesn't HAVE to keep them there while they are waiting. In fact why should they?

So I take it you really are not concerned about the conditions these people are in?
We've got a full plate here in the US, taking care of our OWN unfortunate CITIZENS who are homeless in nearly every major US city. You are stealing the resources that could be allotted to them. If you want to fix the problems in these other countries, emigrate and do your thing.

I want a bipartisan total fix of our antiquated immigration system. I'm stealing nothing. Like you, I pay.

Why is it problematic for you to treat people like human beings? Requesting asylum is a legal right under American law, a law that was put into effect after we turned away Jewish refugees fleeing Hitler. It's a good law with a very high bar. Most people who apply are not granted asylum. But they still have a right to apply. In the interim it's incumbent on us to at least provide basic care while we hold them, if we hold them. If we don't, then we need the means of keeping track them until their hearings. Sure, that costs. No one has successfully STOPPED illegal immigration so the question is how many resources do you want to put into that alone? What about the push factors that are driving people to leave countries beset by violence and drought? You can ignore it and say "not my problem" but we don't exist in a vacuum. :dunno:
One thing making them leave their countries are the incentives we have offered. We can stop that easier than we can fix their countries. Let their young people stay and change their countries. When they do we can help. Right now we pump money into governments more corrupt than own.

Compared to many countries, we don't offer incentives to illegal immigrants. We only offer opportunity.

I have to laugh at everyone who says "let their young people stay and change their countries".

Our ancestors didn't.
Our ancestors did not like living under George III and they did something about it. They threw out the unresponsive government. These illegals can do the same thing, but why should they when you offer them free housing, medical, food, legal representation, etc.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Not really.

Our ancestors didn't.
Why would you offer incentives to illegal immigrants??
How do you think legal immigrants spending hours filling out forms feel?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Not really.

The U.N states that asylum seekers must apply for asylum in the nearest safe country.
Which would be Mexico.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Not really.

Our ancestors didn't.
Our ancestors did not like living under George III and they did something about it. They threw out the unresponsive government. These illegals can do the same thing, but why should they when you offer them free housing, medical, food, legal representation, etc.
Coyote had orgasms living in the shitholes she so loved.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Not really.

The U.N states that asylum seekers must apply for asylum in the nearest safe country.
Which would be Mexico.
When did Mexico become safe?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Not really.

Which would be Mexico.
When did Chicago?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Not really.

Which would be Mexico.
When Yanks started going on holidays there.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

These sudden fake ass crocodile tears from Qult45 regarding migrants is a mountain of bullshit. Trolling is the only tool they have left.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Biased articles against Trump and for Biden do not interest me. Thanks anyway. The country is being destroyed and you still hate Trump.

No, we hate you.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Maybe, but they did it to a lot less people.

And that's better somehow, amirite, dolt?
As a matter a fact, it is.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Biased articles against Trump and for Biden do not interest me. Thanks anyway. The country is being destroyed and you still hate Trump.

No, we hate you.
I know how weak you are, that is why. Try again.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

No, we hate you.
I know how weak you are, that is why. Try again.

You don't know shit. Try what again?

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Try again.

I doubt it.

Not really.

Which would be Mexico.
When Yanks started going on holidays there.
Yanks? That only includes the Northern states.

Why is nobody asking why they don't go to Argentina?
Huge country. Spanish speaking. Low crime rate. Similar culture.
Because they are not refugees. They are economic migrants.

2016-2020.

Sure they did.

Maybe, but they did it to a lot less people.
Too funny! As though culpability is a matter of degree? An act is moral when 1,000 people are affected..but the same act is immoral when it's 10,000?
You sir, are a hack..take a bow~
So, there is no difference between 100 kids in cages and 10.000?
Not in kind..only in degree.

Either you commit to no children in cages..or you accept children in cages.

Forum List

Back