Another racist democrat.

Not only will they not call her out, they'll circle the wagons and attack anyone who does as racist.

"LET ME BE CLEAR," she screamed on Twitter. "When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don't think I'm not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?"

What the hell does that even mean?

But how is it racist...because she thinks white privilege exists? Pretty mild compared to what your ilk spews.

"LET ME BE CLEAR," she screamed on Twitter. "When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don't think I'm not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?"

But how is it racist...because she thinks white privilege exists? Pretty mild compared to what your ilk spews.
She's the same racist who called the riots in Ferguson "our race war."

I know who she is...she also has been taken out of context quite a bit...agree or not.

What is funny...how ow the racists on this forum set the bar to call a black person a racist. If the script was switched...they would say the libs were being ridiculous.

Racist mentality is funny.

Just another race baiting thread by a racist.

I know who she is...she also has been taken out of contect quite a bit...agree or not.

You mean like Sheila?

What is funny...how ow the racists on this forum set the bar to call a black person a racist. If the script was switched...they would say the libs were being ridiculous.

The double standard exists by defending black racists while condemning their white counterparts. Nah mean?

Working on your speech impediment?

The double standard exists by defending black racists while condemning their white counterparts. Nah mean?
Where have I defended anyone...I am simply asking how it is racist.

She made it so a long time ago when she called riots and looting "our race war."

Working on your speech impediment?
Working on a discussion forum with a slow server and a lot of scripts running...double letters, slow response, missing letters.

She made it so a long time ago when she called riots and looting "our race war."
It couldn't have been that long ago. I don't recall her saying that, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I know who she is...she also has been taken out of contect quite a bit...agree or not.

You mean like Sheila?
She is an idiot.

It couldn't have been that long ago. I don't recall her saying that, but it wouldn't surprise me.
If she did, would that make her a racist? Would your argument have been turned against you regarding a white person saying the same thing?

If she did, would that make her a racist? Would your argument have been turned against you regarding a white person saying the same thing?
Well yeah...if she was advocating a race war like the teapers on this forum...of course it would be racist.

What did I tell ya? :lol:
Why is her statement racist? Plerase explain.

(Oh...and Gunny and yourself are KNOWN racists on this forum and the two of you always start race baiting threads. You are what you are...embrace it.)

Forum List

Back