Another Reason Why I Can't Stand The Biden Harris Administration

He states a lot of things that are lies. There is a reason you cannot find a single example of him taking blame for anything.

I just gave you an example by saying that he does admit when he's wrong, that's taking blame for stuff dumbass!! :rolleyes:

Pence certified the votes.
Yes. We know.

The fact is, no matter how much you scream. No matter how many fits you throw. No matter what you do. Millions of people will never believe that Fuck Biden was honestly elected. And, there is simply nothing you can do about it.

I just gave you an example by saying that he does admit when he's wrong, that's taking blame for stuff dumbass!! :rolleyes:

Him saying he does it is not really good enough for most people. If he actually does it then you should be able to find an example, or are you saying that he is perfect and never makes a mistake?

Yes. We know.

The fact is, no matter how much you scream. No matter how many fits you throw. No matter what you do. Millions of people will never believe that Fuck Biden was honestly elected. And, there is simply nothing you can do about it.

They're all a bunch of parrots and believe that if they repeat things enough times we'll suddenly believe that it was a legit election.

Him saying he does it is not really good enough for most people. If he actually does it then you should be able to find an example, or are you saying that he is perfect and never makes a mistake?

Do you want the link to where he said it or something?

Yes. We know.

Yes, and history will note that along with all the other damage trump did to our country.

Do you want the link to where he said it or something?

I want a link to him saying he was wrong about something and taking the blame for it.

Why is it you cannot find one of those?

The right is doing everything they can to disenfranchize any who might not support their orange god.
Like the Ds aren't caving in to murderers.
I invite you to NYC to stand on a train platform and see if you get pushed onto the tracks when the train is entering the station.

Forum List

Back