Another Reason Why I Can't Stand The Biden Harris Administration

It's clearly what you meant. Cities invented agribusiness. Without the business side of farming it's the crappiest way to live that has ever been invented. No one wants to go back to agrarianism. It's a soul sucking way of life so difficult I still can't believe early man found it preferable to hunting and fishing all the time.
That is not want I said you are lying and projecting at the same time. I never mentioned hunting and fishing either. At this point you are just arguing with yourself.

Liberals are morally superior. No question about it. Conservatives, by definition, pass by on the other side.
The Democratic Party: The Unfit, Misfits, and Hissyfits

Despite their self-righteous pose, Liberals vindictively want to destroy America because it has no use for emotionally deformed people like them.

The dangerously deranged default assumption by liberals that they magically occupy the moral high ground and that those who disagree with them are sub-human?

Not a good look, and not a good thing for anybody.

Civil war creeps closer by the day...
Crash and Burn, Baby, Burn

If we stay in this tarbaby union any longer, we will become roadkill in the Democrats' demographic demolition derby.

Crash and Burn, Baby, Burn

If we stay in this tarbaby union any longer, we will become roadkill in the Democrats' demographic demolition derby.
awhpqarqfai81.jpg

Many liberals do really think that they are morally superior.

When it comes to crime, for example, many of them really do feel that poverty and systemic racism cause young gentlemen to rob, sucker punch, loot, rape, and murder.

If anyone respectfully disagrees, they shut you up by calling you a "racist."

They can get you fired from your job or banned on the Internet.

They make sure that the mainstream media ignore the violent crime in this country.

Gotta give them credit. Everything is coming up roses for them.
At this point in time the midterm elections do not seem rosy for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back