Another Reason Why I Can't Stand The Biden Harris Administration

Liberals are morally superior. No question about it. Conservatives, by definition, pass by on the other side.
Lol, coming from one of Hillary's cucks. That's funny! You don't have a brain, you do as you're told.

leave-trump-alone-hes-fightin-windmill-canger-47487115.png

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Got your Biden crack pipe yet? He thinks that will shut you up. At least till midterms, hit it easily. Might have Biden's fentanyl in it.

And all of those involved with them, is because they never seem to think they do anything wrong whereas at least Trump knew that he has an attitude and has confessed it before, but you can't really blame him for having one either. All the libs can seem to do is find fault in others and never themselves.
Both parties have always been about, "you come over to our way of thinking and then we will all be united and agree on policies". There is never any meeting in the middle, and both parties stake out extreme positions so that it looks more like they actually compromised when they really didn't. Both sides think that elections matter when they win but elections don't matter when they lose.

Because they lack reason and accountability.

Exactly, I can even tell you why I like certain musical artists and actors and actresses as I always have a reason for liking and disliking everything that I like and dislike. It isn't rocket science like they make it out to be. They're looking for excuses of supporting Biden and Harris though, not explanations.

And all of those involved with them, is because they never seem to think they do anything wrong whereas at least Trump knew that he has an attitude and has confessed it before, but you can't really blame him for having one either. All the libs can seem to do is find fault in others and never themselves.
Good point. Trump was very well known for admitting he was wrong. He did it all the time and in fact was a great weakness of his. What a wonderful cult leader, I mean president.

Leftists are idiots. You’re case in point.
You can't make the case that the right is actually somehow a nice bunch of folks so you reply with an insult. Typical. Why did you even reply if not to prove my point? Look at your avatar. A monster with no redeemable qualities whatsoever. Perfect.

Forum List

Back