Another Responsible Gun Owner: Ted Nugent's Wife

Guns are allowed in checked luggage but not in carry-on luggage. Through July, security workers have found 57 guns in carry-on bags at D/FW Airport this year.

The airport ranks second behind Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport for guns found in carry-on luggage, according to a Transportation Security Administration spokesman. George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston ranks third, and Dallas Love Field comes in at No. 12. More than 1,000 guns have been found this year in airports nationwide.

Ted Nugent?s wife arrested after gun found in carry-on bag at D/FW Airport | Dallasnews.com - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

See? It happens all the time to all sorts of people. I saw one where a pastor was arrested. I realize you're all hard and hot and bothered because she's Ted's wife, but you really need to get some perspective...

Oh, and quit wetting yourself every time you get ready to leave the house. The world really isn't that scary...

Another lame lefty thread that means nothing at all....except to the low information idiots who swallow whatever nonsense these clowns try to make into damning news about a Republican, a conservative, Rush, Hannity, et al.

Bunch of pathetic losers but don't tell them. Wouldn't want to spoil their wet dreams.

Another lame lefty thread that means nothing at all....except to the low information idiots who swallow whatever nonsense these clowns try to make into damning news about a Republican, a conservative, Rush, Hannity, et al.

Bunch of pathetic losers but don't tell them. Wouldn't want to spoil their wet dreams.

As a responsible gun owner, I always know where my guns are located. How can one 'forget' where your gun is located? How can one 'forget' that there is a gun in their bag? Any 'RESPONSIBLE' gun owner should be concerned over this act of stupidity.

Don't the Nugent's have small Grandchildren? What happens if one of their Grand kids finds the 'forgotten' weapon in a bag in the closet?

This isn't a 'shit happens' story. IT'S A FUCKING GUN, STUPID!

As a responsible gun owner, I always know where my guns are located. How can one 'forget' where your gun is located? How can one 'forget' that there is a gun in their bag? Any 'RESPONSIBLE' gun owner should be concerned over this act of stupidity.

Don't the Nugent's have small Grandchildren? What happens if one of their Grand kids finds the 'forgotten' weapon in a bag in the closet?

She forgot.

Big flippin deal.

SHe probably carries more than one here and there. Her husband does create controversy. And controversy attracks whack jobs. SO she needs to defend herself.

What is your point? That she should never be allowed to carry a weapon?

She forgot.

Big flippin deal.

SHe probably carries more than one here and there. Her husband does create controversy. And controversy attracks whack jobs. SO she needs to defend herself.

What is your point? That she should never be allowed to carry a weapon?

It's a gun. It's a 'big flippin deal'!

For every criminal and irresponsible gun owner, there are 10 million more who are law-abiding and responsible.

Folks like me.

Have you ever seen all the crap in a woman's purse?

Seriously one, it happens often, to all sorts of people. Check my link (ignoring my sarcasm in that post), more than 1,000 times a year all over the country...

For every criminal and irresponsible gun owner, there are 10 million more who are law-abiding and responsible.

Folks like me.

Being 'law-abiding' and 'responsible' you should be as concerned as I about the irresponsible idiots that own guns.

Seriously one, it happens often, to all sorts of people. Check my link (ignoring my sarcasm in that post), more than 1,000 times a year all over the country...

'It happens often' is my point about irresponsibility.

'It happens often' is my point about irresponsibility.

So your concern is the overall issue of people forgetting and taking guns to airports and Shemane Nugent just falls right in to your rant at this moment.

Or is your rant a result of the name of the person involved? In other words, would you have posted this thread were it not for the fact that Mrs. Ted Nugent was involved?

Because I have to tell you, people forgetting and taking their side arms to airports isn't really all that pressing an issue.

We should really be more concerned about stories like this:

Traveling Man's Gun Arrest Appealed to Supreme Court | Fox News

And when a child finds the gun and kills itself or another child, it is just an accident. That is the official view of the NRA and the fruitloops on this board. In my view, and those of sane people, you leave a gun out where a child can get it, you are responsible for the results. And, if that result is the death of a child, you should be charged with negligent homocide.

Leaving a gun in ones luggage when going to an airport is about as criminally careless as one can get.

Forum List

Back