🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

No, you didn't earn it. It's a welfare program. I've owned five businesses and you've been on welfare. Pretty much the same, huh?

So now unemployment benefits are welfare.

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

Of course unemployment is welfare. Government f's your employer with another tax. They take our money and pay you for not working. There are a few states that employees pay some of it, but it's overwhelmingly just another tax and redistribute scheme just like all the rest of them

Money that could have been in MY check. Thank you government for giving me MY money back!!

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

If you negotiated that money with your employer. As an employer, I always found people like you with bad attitudes to be least worth whatever we pay you

My union has negotiated great wages for me.

So back on subject why are you now so against people getting their own money?

Not very MAGA of you!!!

No, you didn't earn it. It's a welfare program. I've owned five businesses and you've been on welfare. Pretty much the same, huh?

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

Of course unemployment is welfare. Government f's your employer with another tax. They take our money and pay you for not working. There are a few states that employees pay some of it, but it's overwhelmingly just another tax and redistribute scheme just like all the rest of them

I know how much you hate it when anything disrupts the flow of 80% of American income to the top 10% of corporations and individuals. That’s the REAL transfer of wealth in the USA.

Unless you one of the top 10%, you’re voting against your own best interests and for the greatest transfer of wealth in world history.

This is directly on Congress, they had several months to work this out and failed to do anything except take vacations, which they want to do again in a week or two.

With all the sacrifices that they want Americans to make, not going on a vacation for a few weeks while many Americans are unemployed, have had hours cutback, benefits change, stressed because of Covid-19, rioting,, it is the least they could have done.

What happened to elected officials serving their constituents? They need to get a clue or get voted out.
And repub senate taking weekend off now in time of crisis

And the House and Senate took off earlier this month. They are all scheduled to leave again august 10th. Congress is void of leadership. Another example why the two parties need to end. We need to quit sending money and tell them why. We need to vote out all incumbents and tell them why. The problem is the voting public is just plain blind to the evil that our political system has become. No longer are representatives serving the voters, they have elevated themselves over the people and their cares and needs supersede the good of the American people.
You do understand that dems wrote up their bill 2 months and 10 days ago and republicans are the ones playing switch ,,,,

They passed a bill that they knew the Senate wouldn't approve. That is where the dirty details get smoothed out and since no one was serious about compromise, it wasn't going to happen. They should have both been to the table in June and hammered it out, but they play games and will continue to do so at the price of the public. I know you don't mind because you will continue to blame Republicans and others won't care because they will continue to blame Democrats, just politics as usual in an unusual time.
Who wasn't serious about compromise ??? Dems were ready to talk Repubs walked wanted no part of it Those ahs can't even agree with each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except when it comes to kissing trumps butt

They loaded it with Green Deal pork. We need to concentrate on virus relief, not pork, which we all know, some will get in.
There's always pork But to not go to the table and after 2 months and 10 days with a dem bill in front of them ,,,they can't even agree with each other ? much less deal with the Dems Maybe they should let the moron who wrote lol the Art of the Deal take over?

Yeah, you're a Democrat, you don't support politicians who have a different standard for their own kids. No limousine liberals in the Democrat party. No private schools for Democrat politicians. No Democrats use political leverage to get into schools like Stanford or the Ivy Leagues. No siree, you have principles.

Even Democrats laugh when they see yo coming you're so gullible. You'll believe anything
And you believe trumps daddy didn't buy him in and out of college and bail him out many times , and yes it's good to be rich for both sides But people like Trump abuse people and the law , and as I've said before Trump wouldn't pi$$ on you if you were on fire

You're stoned again. We never discussed that
Not in 30 years stoned ,,,,,,But I did make a mistake Trump WOULD pi$$ on you if you were on fire See? I can correct myself

Booze, drugs, whatever. But you're tripping and imagining things
It's almost time for my closing bell drink

Yeah, you're a Democrat, you don't support politicians who have a different standard for their own kids. No limousine liberals in the Democrat party. No private schools for Democrat politicians. No Democrats use political leverage to get into schools like Stanford or the Ivy Leagues. No siree, you have principles.

Even Democrats laugh when they see yo coming you're so gullible. You'll believe anything
And you believe trumps daddy didn't buy him in and out of college and bail him out many times , and yes it's good to be rich for both sides But people like Trump abuse people and the law , and as I've said before Trump wouldn't pi$$ on you if you were on fire

Not in 30 years stoned ,,,,,,But I did make a mistake Trump WOULD pi$$ on you if you were on fire See? I can correct myself

Now THAT is MAGA

A little OT Notice Biden not making any blunders ??? He's using Obama's advisers

I just booked my first fitness swim of the summer. I was so looking forward to starting swimming on June 15th. Better late than never.

I would celebrate at 4:20 except I have nothing but twigs and seeds. There’s a dispensary opening in town, but the sign on the window says “opening soon”. Define “soon”!

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

Money that could have been in MY check. Thank you government for giving me MY money back!!

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

If you negotiated that money with your employer. As an employer, I always found people like you with bad attitudes to be least worth whatever we pay you

Not very MAGA of you!!!

Strawman. If you only had a brain ...

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

I know how much you hate it when anything disrupts the flow of 80% of American income to the top 10% of corporations and individuals. That’s the REAL transfer of wealth in the USA.

Unless you one of the top 10%, you’re voting against your own best interests and for the greatest transfer of wealth in world history.

This message has been brought to you by the Communist party of America, the Democrat Party! If you have wealth envy, greed and don't want to work hard, the party for you!

I just booked my first fitness swim of the summer. I was so looking forward to starting swimming on June 15th. Better late than never.

I would celebrate at 4:20 except I have nothing but twigs and seeds. There’s a dispensary opening in town, but the sign on the window says “opening soon”. Define “soon”!
I winter in Fla and there are many Canadians there who are all good ,fun people Mostly from Montreal Don't know about going back in Jan

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Not very MAGA of you!!!

Strawman. If you only had a brain ...

Keep running, why are ewe now against people keeping their own money?

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

This message has been brought to you by the Communist party of America, the Democrat Party! If you have wealth envy, greed and don't want to work hard, the party for you!
Biden by 13 points in Florida Thanks kaz

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

So again, you have no rebuttal. Just hysterical insults and lies.

I can continue to post facts and figures all day long, showing how ridiculous your assertions are. I can support my statements with unbiased, scientific links.

Your can continue to call me names, screech about “communists” but you have yet to post anything other than anti-democratic and anti-American bullshit and lies.

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

You're welcome! I keep telling you it's in the bag. Creepy Joe will win for sure. You can chill

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

I can continue to post facts and figures all day long, showing how ridiculous your assertions are. I can support my statements with unbiased, scientific links.

Your can continue to call me names, screech about “communists” but you have yet to post anything other than anti-democratic and anti-American bullshit and lies.

It's the only tool they have in the tool box!!!

MAGA

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

I don't know what I can tell you. You're just not very bright. Several of us are having the same conversation with you where we are talking about hospitalizations and you keep talking about "cases." You want the hysterical sensation of cases, but we're trying to talk about actual strategy, and that rises from hospitalizations, not "cases." I don't know if you're stupid or just so political that you don't realize how stupid you look. I guess you can be the judge which it is

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

You're welcome! I keep telling you it's in the bag. Creepy Joe will win for sure. You can chill
Even Texas is a toss up Biden leading in key battleground states

Ewe are truly an idiot!

Makes ewe so MAGA!!!!

Even Texas is a toss up Biden leading in key battleground states

Damn, that sucks. We really are screwed

This is directly on Congress, they had several months to work this out and failed to do anything except take vacations, which they want to do again in a week or two.

With all the sacrifices that they want Americans to make, not going on a vacation for a few weeks while many Americans are unemployed, have had hours cutback, benefits change, stressed because of Covid-19, rioting,, it is the least they could have done.

What happened to elected officials serving their constituents? They need to get a clue or get voted out.
And repub senate taking weekend off now in time of crisis

And the House and Senate took off earlier this month. They are all scheduled to leave again august 10th. Congress is void of leadership. Another example why the two parties need to end. We need to quit sending money and tell them why. We need to vote out all incumbents and tell them why. The problem is the voting public is just plain blind to the evil that our political system has become. No longer are representatives serving the voters, they have elevated themselves over the people and their cares and needs supersede the good of the American people.
You do understand that dems wrote up their bill 2 months and 10 days ago and republicans are the ones playing switch ,,,,

They passed a bill that they knew the Senate wouldn't approve. That is where the dirty details get smoothed out and since no one was serious about compromise, it wasn't going to happen. They should have both been to the table in June and hammered it out, but they play games and will continue to do so at the price of the public. I know you don't mind because you will continue to blame Republicans and others won't care because they will continue to blame Democrats, just politics as usual in an unusual time.
Who wasn't serious about compromise ??? Dems were ready to talk Repubs walked wanted no part of it Those ahs can't even agree with each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except when it comes to kissing trumps butt

They loaded it with Green Deal pork. We need to concentrate on virus relief, not pork, which we all know, some will get in.
There's always pork But to not go to the table and after 2 months and 10 days with a dem bill in front of them ,,,they can't even agree with each other ? much less deal with the Dems Maybe they should let the moron who wrote lol the Art of the Deal take over?

I'd like both sides to do their job. All Trump needs to do is ink it, not sure why you'd want him to hammer it out, but hey, you partisans aren't known for intelligence.

Forum List

Back