🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
My goal is to send Rump packing and allow the Republican Party to rebuild into what it once was when it was known as Grand Old Party instead of the Party of the Rump.

Yes, you liked the good old days when you freely called Republicans racists, misogynists, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor and they rolled over, didn't you? This Republicans fighting back to your vitriolic hate? You don't need that
Now there's no constitutional right to protest ? Republicans now act like fascists? Send in homeland security??

Well now.......I guess you learn something new every day. A new definition of fascism: support federal agents who protect federal property and haul lowlifes away who destroy or attempt to destroy it.
Hey Ray did the State call the Feds in?? NO !! Trump is pulling his shit again Giving law and order BS to his nitwit supporters. Protect fed property from chalk marks ? Fear mongering from Trump and you buy it

Yeah, chalk marks, that's the ticket. They only wanted to play tic-tac-toe on the federal building.

And the state couldn't take care of it ?? There was NO NEED for feds there Trump is losing badly and he's trying anything

It's not that the state can't take care of it, it's that they won't. Look at that building. Does it look like the state is doing anything about it?

And you refuse to acknowledge what the cause that made the Citizens feel the need to protest at the Federal Building. It doesn't make the rioting any less wrong but the real Protesters were gassed and beaten. I am not protecting the Rioters and Looters who are largely imported, I am saying that the attack on the Protesters themselves are just plain wrong. And the reason for the Protest, you are trying to cover up. It's the fact that Unnamed, unmarked Federalist are detaining American Citizens that are legally expressing the 1st Amendment. It's pretty damned simple to understand. It amounts to an invading force kidnapping and illegally retaining American Citizens on American soil.

Wrong. You don't have to protest at that federal courthouse. They have the rest of the city to protest in. Furthermore if they still insist on protesting there, they need to keep the distance set out by authorities. Nobody's freedom of speech is being violated. If you hate Trump, your freedom of speech does not mean you can walk right up to him and scream in his face how much you hate him. You can do that within the distance the SS sets forth for safety concerns.

The Mayor has the right to peaceably protest anywhere he chooses. It's a bit tough to call it an Illegal Assembly when the Mayor is part of it. Again, the Mayor was not rioting. The People around him were not rioting but they were gassed exercising their legal right of Protest. And the Rioters were probably not from Portland at all since most Rioters and Looters are Imports, not locals. Instead of Gassing American Citizens exercising their 1s Amendment Rights, that Federal Force should have been busting the Criminals. Instead, they gassed the Mayor.

Sure he does, but he should make sure he's not downwind from violent thugs. LMAO

It means your wages are based on supply and demand
Except they are artificially suppressed. The market isn't really setting them.

Yes it is.

What are you worth at the place you work at? You are only worth as much as another person willing to take your job and do the same quality of work. That's it. If you demand a raise, your boss refuses, and you walk off the job, that employer needs to replace you.

If he can replace you for less money than you were getting paid, then you were overpaid. If he can replace you for the same wages, you were earning what you were worth. If he can't find anybody for the wage he was paying you and has to increase the offer, you were correct, you were being underpaid. That's how the system works.

In the early 80's, my company wanted me to go to electronics school since I was repairing medical equipment. I got burned out real quick working 7 days a week and then going to school at night, so I asked my teacher what kind of money I could earn after getting my FCC license (1 year of school). He told me about 16K a year. In disbelief, I asked what if I stayed two years and got my associates degree? He told me about 18K a year. So I dropped out. Hell, I was making more than that where I was currently working.

Electronics is very difficult because it's all math. So why such little pay? Because everybody and their mother were learning electronics at the time. After I left, I went to the want ads to see the jobs in electronics and what they were offering. There were no jobs posted. I looked for months.

The last two guys that came out to troubleshoot my cable system both had associates degrees in electronics. Cable jobs don't pay shit either.
I haven't worked for anyone other than me since my twenties. It became obvious to me that "the market" don't set shit. Large employers conspire to keep wages low. The government assists them by paying part of the employee's wages. You cannot live the "American dream" on a payroll anymore.

Another screw up by Trump??? Hey TEX Is Portland in America??
Napolitano: DHS can protect federal assets in cities, but can't enforce local criminal law

“The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own consciences.”— C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

Serious issues are implicating personal liberty and public safety in Portland, Ore. The police are not enforcing local and state laws. They are refraining from doing so because they have been so instructed by elected public officials.

The Supreme Court has ruled that state and local elected officials — not police — are empowered to determine the depth and breadth of law enforcement. And the court has also ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect lives and property.

Stated differently, the police cannot be sued for their willful failures. The remedy for those failures — according to the court — is to elect different officials who will deploy police assets differently. Yet, the police have a moral obligation to protect lives and property. For what other purpose have we hired and empowered them?

OREGON LAWMAKER SAYS PORTLAND PROTESTS ARE ‘NOT OUT OF CONTROL’

All persons have a natural right to protect their lives and property, especially when the government fails to do so. If its failures are systemic and repeated, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish the government. We know this from the Declaration of Independence.

More from Opinion
Portland has been the center of anti-police demonstrations this summer. The neighborhood around the state Capitol has endured nearly two months of nighttime demonstrations. Most of these are peaceful; some are destructive.

Last weekend, with no notice or local consent, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security sent teams of agents — untrained in crowd control and wearing military fatigues — onto Portland’s streets. Their uniforms bore no governmental, administrative or personal names, just the word “Police” on masking tape. They descended upon the city in unmarked SUVs and began grabbing people indiscriminately off the streets, without regard to the person’s lawful presence or personal behavior.

'THEY HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED': JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON WHAT FEDERAL AGENTS IN PORTLAND CAN AND CANNOT DO

According to the account of one victim, he was walking peacefully in the downtown area, observing the chaos, when five masked men in fatigues exited an unmarked SUV, grabbed him and pulled him into the car. They tied his hands with plastic behind his back. They pulled his cap over his face. They kept him for two hours and then released him. They filed no charges against him.

They had no basis for this kidnapping.

It was a kidnapping, not an arrest. An arrest is a lawful restraint by a legitimate government authority pursuant to a warrant issued by a judge specifically naming the person to be arrested, or pursuant to probable cause of crime personally observed by the arresting officers. Neither of these was the case in Portland.

And some victims were even less fortunate than those kidnapped. They were assaulted with pepper spray and hit with nonlethal exploding bullets that stun, hurt and disorient. The bullets can harm the eyes, heart and liver. I saw a video of a young man riding a bicycle away from the chaos. Yet, he was attacked by five of these feds.

An Annapolis graduate and Navy veteran asked a small group of the feds by what constitutional authority they were present in Portland. They responded by pepper-spraying his face and beating his hand with a baton, shattering numerous bones in his hand.

Portland is in America, right? What’s going on here?
now even Joe Biden is not this stupid
Biden stupid?? Smart as a fox Using Obama's advisers Trump listens to nobody He's smarter that the doctors ,scientists generals ,experts on foreign relations ,,Did you know that since middle of march Trump has had 7 phone calls with his pal Putin ?? Bet it wan't about bounties Bet IT WAS about coming election and how Putin could help AGAIN

That's right. We're coming to get you with Putin. Better shove some blankets under your bed so you know he's not hiding there.

View attachment 367006
Amazing to me that you republicans can't see the forest for the trees Your POS TRUMP is looking to F up our election again and you sit there and applaud Shame on you

You mean like he did the last time that a 35 million dollar investigation shows didn't happen?

It's almost like watching a zombie movie with you on the left. The media tells you something, and in spite of hard evidence they are lying, you still believe it anyway. I suggest you read up on the subject Power of Suggestion to see why you think the way you do.

What lies ? That Russia aided Trump in election 2016?? Are you for real ? You don't believe that ?? And he got away with it then and he's trying again .7 calls with Putin since March Think ! Use the brain god gave you

Russia and others have been trying to mess with our elections for many years before Trump. But there is NO EVIDENCE that Trump had anything to do with it. In fact, it all happened under Hussein's watch. Trump was nothing more than your ordinary citizen if and when it took place.

Yes, Trump talks to Putin, just like Trump talks to many world leaders. That's one of the jobs a US President does.

LOL 7 times in a short period? Think they talked about bounties? Putin is a murdering scum that just gave himself a lifetime of power Trump envies him

Yeah? Well at least Trump didn't send him a billion dollars of cash on pallets.

You know that?? How?? and Obama sent their OWN MONEY back

Whether it was their money or ours, he was still pandering to the enemy; the country that sent their people into Iraq to kill thousands of American solders.

Remember the lies that sent our troops there?? One more lying pos republican to blame

Shifting the conversation noted.

The smell of republican wrongdoing and corruption permeates America You bring up Obama I bring up the repub scum bush Tit for tat

No, you brought up how Trump talks to Putin so much insinuating that he is colluding with our enemy. I brought up the money Hussein gave to Iran. See, that's being on the same subject. Then you tried to get out off that and turn it into an Iraq war discussion. See, shifting the conversation.

So in your warped republican mind Obama was colluding with Iran?? And you deny Trump and Putin are pals ??

He gave them billions to expand their terrorist network, what would you call it?

I call it "Returning the money which the American government illegal seized from the government of Iran, when Iranians attacked the US Embassy in Tehran". The American Courts ORDERED Obama to return this money to Iran. So what you're saying is that Obama should not have obeyed a Court Order.

No wonder you support Trump's lawlessness. You think that Court Orders should not be obeyed.

Liars tend to use links behind pay walls. Carry on commie.

No they don't. Liars use The Gateway Pundit, Breitbart and FOX to back up their lies.

I used the Wall Street Journal. A reputable publication which isnt a Questionable Source, even if it is owned by Rupert Murdoch and occasionally denies climate change and other science.

Overall, we rate the Wall Street Journal Right-Center biased due to low biased news reporting in combination with a strongly right biased editorial stance. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting rather than High, due to anti-climate, anti-science stances and occasional misleading editorials.

It's really difficult to find right wing sources which can pass a fact check, since defending the Republican economic record over the past 40 years is now virtually impossible.

Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?
Why are wages so low that an extra few hundred dollars a week is more than folks make while working?

It's $600 a week, not a "few." A few would probably be OK.

Think about it. $600 a week is $30,000 a year. That's in addition to the State unemployment. No one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING.

I realize destruction of the economy is actually your goal and you won't accept any answer, but that is the answer to your question
The very fact that you think that's a lot of money makes my point. Thanks.

I don't know what I can tell you, you're stupid as all get out.

Here's what I said, "one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING"

Here is your completely inane reply, "The very fact that you think that's a lot of money makes my point. Thanks."

My point was that it's enough money that a lot of people earn less. Whether it's "a lot of money" or not, the reality is that over half of them don't earn that. Which means we're paying a lot of them more to not work than to work. How stupid are you?

Can't follow a simple post and respond to it lucidly. You actually think you responded to my post, don't you, nit wit? You're yet another government school educated failure, aren't you?
tRust a tRumpling to miss the point.

An extra few hundred dollars should not be enough when added to the meager unemployment benefits most states pay to total more than the employee makes while working.

Both the fact that it is and the fact that you so readily accept it are serious problems.

I know people who collected unemployment here. On average, they were getting around 400 bucks a week from the state. Add the feds contribution in, that's comparable to making 60K a year when you consider the payroll taxes you're not paying.

There are a lot of people making less than 60K a year, so don't tell us that people are not making more money unemployed than when employed.

Again, the problem isn't that they're getting more from unemployment than they would make by working, but that their wages are too low to begin with. $1000 per week isn't $60,000 per year, it's $50,000. Subtract 15% withholding, plus income tax from that amount and it's down to around $37,000 net.

The "American Dream" 2-storey house in the suburbs, two cars in the garage, decent schools and a nice two week vacation, now costs $120,000 per year, so we're not talking luxury money at $1000 per week.

View attachment 367033

Working Americans made the USA the wealthiest country on earth. It's time for them to get their fair share of the income they generate by their labour, instead of ALL of it going to the top.

By the time you would pay all those taxes like Medicare, Social Security, FICA, state and local taxes, yes, what unemployed people are getting is what people are getting making 60K a year.

We don't have a government that sets wages for workers, we have a free market system to do that. If you want to earn more, you need to get the education or skills to make more. You might have to do a job you really never cared to do. You might have to relocate or be on the road, you might have to give up the pot or whatever drugs you use, you might have to work an undesirable shift for a while, but it can be done with a little effort.

You do NOT have a free market system. You have a well-regulated capitalist system. You have unions and legislation which covers all aspects of worker safety, hours of employment, and a federally regulated minimum wage. You also have "earned income credits" under which large corporations are using federal programs to subsidize wages to low wage workers.

This is state run corporatism, and it is as far from the "free market" as you can get.

"Free market capitalism" where it has been tried, has resulted in higher prices, lower wages, increased unemployment, and brutal suppression of all opposition and demonstrations. In fact, the "shithole countries" of Central and South America you so thoroughly decry, were all created by their experiments with "free market capitalism", and they're the reason why Central and South America was so vulnerable to communist rebellions.

When I said a free market system I meant that the market decides the wages for employees--not the government. It means your wages are based on supply and demand.

If you have a job that anybody else can do, you make minimum wage. If you have a job that takes a little training, you make above minimum wage. If you have a job not everybody has the ability to do, you make even better money. If you have a job that few can do, you make outstanding money.

But it's up to the free market system to make that determination, and it's up to you to decide what kind of money you wish to make.

It's not a "free market system" when the employers have all of the power. My friend went to his boss and said: "I am always here 20 minutes before starting time and in the yard by 8:00 a.m. I finish my assigned work before anyone else, and with fewer errors. I'm seldom sick, and I need minium supervision, and yet I'm paid the same wages as the guys who show up at 7:59, and aren't out in the yard before 8:20. Who spend two days doing the work I get done in one, and who have wrecked expensive equipment by not following proper procedures." His boss' response was "My budget for this job is $17 per hour. I can't give you a raise or pay you more than the other guys get".

So much for "free market wages".

It's not a "free market system" when the employers have all of the power.

Employees are free to quit at anytime.
Democrat slavery was outlawed over 150 years ago.

An extra few hundred dollars should not be enough when added to the meager unemployment benefits most states pay to total more than the employee makes while working.

$31,200 plus unemployment shouldn't be more than anyone makes working? Why?
Who can live on that?

People who have little to no skills better learn to live on that or less.
But are they really living?

It means your wages are based on supply and demand
Except they are artificially suppressed. The market isn't really setting them.

Yes it is.

What are you worth at the place you work at? You are only worth as much as another person willing to take your job and do the same quality of work. That's it. If you demand a raise, your boss refuses, and you walk off the job, that employer needs to replace you.

If he can replace you for less money than you were getting paid, then you were overpaid. If he can replace you for the same wages, you were earning what you were worth. If he can't find anybody for the wage he was paying you and has to increase the offer, you were correct, you were being underpaid. That's how the system works.

In the early 80's, my company wanted me to go to electronics school since I was repairing medical equipment. I got burned out real quick working 7 days a week and then going to school at night, so I asked my teacher what kind of money I could earn after getting my FCC license (1 year of school). He told me about 16K a year. In disbelief, I asked what if I stayed two years and got my associates degree? He told me about 18K a year. So I dropped out. Hell, I was making more than that where I was currently working.

Electronics is very difficult because it's all math. So why such little pay? Because everybody and their mother were learning electronics at the time. After I left, I went to the want ads to see the jobs in electronics and what they were offering. There were no jobs posted. I looked for months.

The last two guys that came out to troubleshoot my cable system both had associates degrees in electronics. Cable jobs don't pay shit either.
Should have gotten a degree in computing Son has one and since graduating has gotten 5 jobs each one paying more than the last ,, and he's 32 .......One company ceased doing business and gave him 2 1/2 years pay as a parting gift

$31,200 plus unemployment shouldn't be more than anyone makes working? Why?
Who can live on that?

People who have little to no skills better learn to live on that or less.
But are they really living?

Most of the world lives on much less than that.

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?
Why are wages so low that an extra few hundred dollars a week is more than folks make while working?

Think about it. $600 a week is $30,000 a year. That's in addition to the State unemployment. No one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING.

I realize destruction of the economy is actually your goal and you won't accept any answer, but that is the answer to your question

Here's what I said, "one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING"

Here is your completely inane reply, "The very fact that you think that's a lot of money makes my point. Thanks."

My point was that it's enough money that a lot of people earn less. Whether it's "a lot of money" or not, the reality is that over half of them don't earn that. Which means we're paying a lot of them more to not work than to work. How stupid are you?

Can't follow a simple post and respond to it lucidly. You actually think you responded to my post, don't you, nit wit? You're yet another government school educated failure, aren't you?

Both the fact that it is and the fact that you so readily accept it are serious problems.

I know people who collected unemployment here. On average, they were getting around 400 bucks a week from the state. Add the feds contribution in, that's comparable to making 60K a year when you consider the payroll taxes you're not paying.

There are a lot of people making less than 60K a year, so don't tell us that people are not making more money unemployed than when employed.

Again, the problem isn't that they're getting more from unemployment than they would make by working, but that their wages are too low to begin with. $1000 per week isn't $60,000 per year, it's $50,000. Subtract 15% withholding, plus income tax from that amount and it's down to around $37,000 net.

The "American Dream" 2-storey house in the suburbs, two cars in the garage, decent schools and a nice two week vacation, now costs $120,000 per year, so we're not talking luxury money at $1000 per week.

View attachment 367033

Working Americans made the USA the wealthiest country on earth. It's time for them to get their fair share of the income they generate by their labour, instead of ALL of it going to the top.

By the time you would pay all those taxes like Medicare, Social Security, FICA, state and local taxes, yes, what unemployed people are getting is what people are getting making 60K a year.

We don't have a government that sets wages for workers, we have a free market system to do that. If you want to earn more, you need to get the education or skills to make more. You might have to do a job you really never cared to do. You might have to relocate or be on the road, you might have to give up the pot or whatever drugs you use, you might have to work an undesirable shift for a while, but it can be done with a little effort.

You do NOT have a free market system. You have a well-regulated capitalist system. You have unions and legislation which covers all aspects of worker safety, hours of employment, and a federally regulated minimum wage. You also have "earned income credits" under which large corporations are using federal programs to subsidize wages to low wage workers.

This is state run corporatism, and it is as far from the "free market" as you can get.

"Free market capitalism" where it has been tried, has resulted in higher prices, lower wages, increased unemployment, and brutal suppression of all opposition and demonstrations. In fact, the "shithole countries" of Central and South America you so thoroughly decry, were all created by their experiments with "free market capitalism", and they're the reason why Central and South America was so vulnerable to communist rebellions.

When I said a free market system I meant that the market decides the wages for employees--not the government. It means your wages are based on supply and demand.

If you have a job that anybody else can do, you make minimum wage. If you have a job that takes a little training, you make above minimum wage. If you have a job not everybody has the ability to do, you make even better money. If you have a job that few can do, you make outstanding money.

But it's up to the free market system to make that determination, and it's up to you to decide what kind of money you wish to make.

It's not a "free market system" when the employers have all of the power. My friend went to his boss and said: "I am always here 20 minutes before starting time and in the yard by 8:00 a.m. I finish my assigned work before anyone else, and with fewer errors. I'm seldom sick, and I need minium supervision, and yet I'm paid the same wages as the guys who show up at 7:59, and aren't out in the yard before 8:20. Who spend two days doing the work I get done in one, and who have wrecked expensive equipment by not following proper procedures." His boss' response was "My budget for this job is $17 per hour. I can't give you a raise or pay you more than the other guys get".

Republican slavery only in 1965

Another screw up by Trump??? Hey TEX Is Portland in America??
Napolitano: DHS can protect federal assets in cities, but can't enforce local criminal law

“The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own consciences.”— C.S. Lewis (1898-1963)

Serious issues are implicating personal liberty and public safety in Portland, Ore. The police are not enforcing local and state laws. They are refraining from doing so because they have been so instructed by elected public officials.

The Supreme Court has ruled that state and local elected officials — not police — are empowered to determine the depth and breadth of law enforcement. And the court has also ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect lives and property.

Stated differently, the police cannot be sued for their willful failures. The remedy for those failures — according to the court — is to elect different officials who will deploy police assets differently. Yet, the police have a moral obligation to protect lives and property. For what other purpose have we hired and empowered them?

OREGON LAWMAKER SAYS PORTLAND PROTESTS ARE ‘NOT OUT OF CONTROL’

All persons have a natural right to protect their lives and property, especially when the government fails to do so. If its failures are systemic and repeated, it is the duty of the people to alter or abolish the government. We know this from the Declaration of Independence.

More from Opinion
Portland has been the center of anti-police demonstrations this summer. The neighborhood around the state Capitol has endured nearly two months of nighttime demonstrations. Most of these are peaceful; some are destructive.

Last weekend, with no notice or local consent, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security sent teams of agents — untrained in crowd control and wearing military fatigues — onto Portland’s streets. Their uniforms bore no governmental, administrative or personal names, just the word “Police” on masking tape. They descended upon the city in unmarked SUVs and began grabbing people indiscriminately off the streets, without regard to the person’s lawful presence or personal behavior.

'THEY HAVE TO BE RESTRAINED': JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON WHAT FEDERAL AGENTS IN PORTLAND CAN AND CANNOT DO

According to the account of one victim, he was walking peacefully in the downtown area, observing the chaos, when five masked men in fatigues exited an unmarked SUV, grabbed him and pulled him into the car. They tied his hands with plastic behind his back. They pulled his cap over his face. They kept him for two hours and then released him. They filed no charges against him.

They had no basis for this kidnapping.

It was a kidnapping, not an arrest. An arrest is a lawful restraint by a legitimate government authority pursuant to a warrant issued by a judge specifically naming the person to be arrested, or pursuant to probable cause of crime personally observed by the arresting officers. Neither of these was the case in Portland.

And some victims were even less fortunate than those kidnapped. They were assaulted with pepper spray and hit with nonlethal exploding bullets that stun, hurt and disorient. The bullets can harm the eyes, heart and liver. I saw a video of a young man riding a bicycle away from the chaos. Yet, he was attacked by five of these feds.

An Annapolis graduate and Navy veteran asked a small group of the feds by what constitutional authority they were present in Portland. They responded by pepper-spraying his face and beating his hand with a baton, shattering numerous bones in his hand.

Portland is in America, right? What’s going on here?
now even Joe Biden is not this stupid
Biden stupid?? Smart as a fox Using Obama's advisers Trump listens to nobody He's smarter that the doctors ,scientists generals ,experts on foreign relations ,,Did you know that since middle of march Trump has had 7 phone calls with his pal Putin ?? Bet it wan't about bounties Bet IT WAS about coming election and how Putin could help AGAIN

That's right. We're coming to get you with Putin. Better shove some blankets under your bed so you know he's not hiding there.

View attachment 367006
Amazing to me that you republicans can't see the forest for the trees Your POS TRUMP is looking to F up our election again and you sit there and applaud Shame on you

You mean like he did the last time that a 35 million dollar investigation shows didn't happen?

It's almost like watching a zombie movie with you on the left. The media tells you something, and in spite of hard evidence they are lying, you still believe it anyway. I suggest you read up on the subject Power of Suggestion to see why you think the way you do.

What lies ? That Russia aided Trump in election 2016?? Are you for real ? You don't believe that ?? And he got away with it then and he's trying again .7 calls with Putin since March Think ! Use the brain god gave you

Russia and others have been trying to mess with our elections for many years before Trump. But there is NO EVIDENCE that Trump had anything to do with it. In fact, it all happened under Hussein's watch. Trump was nothing more than your ordinary citizen if and when it took place.

Yes, Trump talks to Putin, just like Trump talks to many world leaders. That's one of the jobs a US President does.

LOL 7 times in a short period? Think they talked about bounties? Putin is a murdering scum that just gave himself a lifetime of power Trump envies him

Yeah? Well at least Trump didn't send him a billion dollars of cash on pallets.

You know that?? How?? and Obama sent their OWN MONEY back

Whether it was their money or ours, he was still pandering to the enemy; the country that sent their people into Iraq to kill thousands of American solders.

Remember the lies that sent our troops there?? One more lying pos republican to blame

Shifting the conversation noted.

The smell of republican wrongdoing and corruption permeates America You bring up Obama I bring up the repub scum bush Tit for tat

No, you brought up how Trump talks to Putin so much insinuating that he is colluding with our enemy. I brought up the money Hussein gave to Iran. See, that's being on the same subject. Then you tried to get out off that and turn it into an Iraq war discussion. See, shifting the conversation.

So in your warped republican mind Obama was colluding with Iran?? And you deny Trump and Putin are pals ??

He gave them billions to expand their terrorist network, what would you call it?

I call it "Returning the money which the American government illegal seized from the government of Iran, when Iranians attacked the US Embassy in Tehran". The American Courts ORDERED Obama to return this money to Iran. So what you're saying is that Obama should not have obeyed a Court Order.

No wonder you support Trump's lawlessness. You think that Court Orders should not be obeyed.

Liars tend to use links behind pay walls. Carry on commie.

No they don't. Liars use The Gateway Pundit, Breitbart and FOX to back up their lies.

I used the Wall Street Journal. A reputable publication which isnt a Questionable Source, even if it is owned by Rupert Murdoch and occasionally denies climate change and other science.

Overall, we rate the Wall Street Journal Right-Center biased due to low biased news reporting in combination with a strongly right biased editorial stance. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting rather than High, due to anti-climate, anti-science stances and occasional misleading editorials.

It's really difficult to find right wing sources which can pass a fact check, since defending the Republican economic record over the past 40 years is now virtually impossible.

One reason I left repub party in 2000

View attachment 367033

There is no freedom in starvation.

And this is ONLY a DRY RUN from the scumbag in our WH Wait till elections and his troops going to polling places

There is no freedom in starvation.

No starvation on welfare either.
There's nothing but starvation on welfare.

Compared with 16.8% for the U.S., the prevalence of obesity was 11.8% in a non-Hispanic white community on Chicago's north side, 34.0% in a Mexican American community on the west side, and 56.4% in a non-Hispanic black community on the south side.

Just miles from my home.......

Ok Skippy, the first line of your link says: "Tens of millions of laid-off American workers will go weeks without federal jobless aid — because Congress hasn’t renewed the benefits." There also appears to be a number of references as to how the state(s) have failed to keep up due to antiquated systems. But what the hell, it must be Trump's fault...dumbass.
Of coure it's tRump's fault. The buck stops at the oval office. There were weeks and weeks of wasted time where tRump and his little butt-buddy Moscow Mitch sat on their hands and did nothing

Remember, with the big job comes the big responsibility.

Get back to me after you learn how the U.S. government works.
I already know. It appears you're having difficulties though.

Alrighty then, quick quiz, who controls the purse strings?
Who's in charge, friend? Who's "administration" is this?

As far as purse strings the house had a bill on Moscow Mitch's desk a month ago.

So your answer is Trump because he's in charge?
Did you not read my post?

I did read your post. One line suggests it Trump then you go with Moscow Mitch. You appear to be your normal confused as hell self.

Your reading comprehension skills are whack. His post was clear and concise. Trump did nothing for months - again, and Mitch McConnell let the Heros' Act languish on his desk for 9 weeks and then started over like it didn't exist.

Once Moscow Mitch, who is foolishly negotiating with the White House, but not the Democrats, actually makes a deal with the White House, he's going to have to take it to the floor of the Senate. There, Senate Republicans will vote down any Democratic amendments. Once the Senate passes the bill, McConnell is going to have to then go hat in hand to Nancy Pelosi and ask the House to pass whatever he and the White House cooks up.

Good luck with that.

Ok Skippy, the first line of your link says: "Tens of millions of laid-off American workers will go weeks without federal jobless aid — because Congress hasn’t renewed the benefits." There also appears to be a number of references as to how the state(s) have failed to keep up due to antiquated systems. But what the hell, it must be Trump's fault...dumbass.
Of coure it's tRump's fault. The buck stops at the oval office. There were weeks and weeks of wasted time where tRump and his little butt-buddy Moscow Mitch sat on their hands and did nothing

Remember, with the big job comes the big responsibility.

Get back to me after you learn how the U.S. government works.
I already know. It appears you're having difficulties though.

Alrighty then, quick quiz, who controls the purse strings?
Who's in charge, friend? Who's "administration" is this?

As far as purse strings the house had a bill on Moscow Mitch's desk a month ago.

So your answer is Trump because he's in charge?
Did you not read my post?

I did read your post. One line suggests it Trump then you go with Moscow Mitch. You appear to be your normal confused as hell self.

Your reading comprehension skills are whack. His post was clear and concise. Trump did nothing for months - again, and Mitch McConnell let the Heros' Act languish on his desk for 9 weeks and then started over like it didn't exist.

Once Moscow Mitch, who is foolishly negotiating with the White House, but not the Democrats, actually makes a deal with the White House, he's going to have to take it to the floor of the Senate. There, Senate Republicans will vote down any Democratic amendments. Once the Senate passes the bill, McConnell is going to have to then go hat in hand to Nancy Pelosi and ask the House to pass whatever he and the White House cooks up.

Good luck with that.

Yep, the Hero's Act, the one asking for $3 Trillion, the one used to bail out Cities and States. Better stick to policies in the Canadian shithole you live in.
Just how long would you like this recession to last? Or maybe you're hoping it turns into a depression instead? You do realize Moscow Mitch could have started negotiations on modifications to the heros act anytime he wanted, right? Instead he just let it sit, on top of the huge pile of other bills doing the same thing, while the self proclaimed "grim reaper" of legislation watched things get worse and worse, grinning all the while. Republicans love it when poor people suffer, just so long as it doesn't effect rich folks and their Russian sponsors.

And then there's tRump. The incompetent occupant of the office who's job is to protect the American people. He could have been doing something besides denying there was a problem for the last 6 months. He could have told Moscow Mitch to get off his ass and get something going. He's fond of executive orders, he could have signed a few to actually help regular folks instead of rich people or stroking his/Putin's ego.

This is 100% republican's fault. From the virus response to the economic fallout republicans have failed miserably, with equal amounts of selfishness, incompetence, and apathy.

You successfully turned America into a their world banana republic.

Congratulations, I hear there's a special place in hell for you people.

ROFLMAO

Too many big words?

Maybe one of the older kids will help you.

I can't be bothered.

Nope, just my reaction to your garbage.

Forum List

Back