Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

This pos has made a joke out of our laws and morons here jump up and down with joy Yeah ,you know who I'm talking about Tex
ANd assholes like you celebrate Cuomo killing the elderly. You’re the joke here moron,
I'd celebrate if it was you and a few of your pals here
Wishing death on posters. Yeah, go fuck yourself asshole.
And soon You're an asshole and one reason America could never be great again with scum like you here
I should report you. But watching you melt down is so enjoyable. Again, change your diaper baby. America is great despite scumbags like you. Fuck off.

This pos has made a joke out of our laws and morons here jump up and down with joy Yeah ,you know who I'm talking about Tex
ANd assholes like you celebrate Cuomo killing the elderly. You’re the joke here moron,
And soon You're an asshole and one reason America could never be great again with scum like you here
I should report you. But watching you melt down is so enjoyable. Again, change your diaper baby. America is great despite scumbags like you. Fuck off.
Great lantern ?? Just how great are we with this hated world wide POS in charge ?... and I really don't wish death upon you ,just lots of pain

Great lantern ?? Just how great are we with this hated world wide POS in charge ?... and I really don't wish death upon you ,just lots of pain
We're better than we've been in a long time. Hated worldwide? Boo hoo other nations can't mooch off us anymore. Tough shit. You want me in pain? Come try it bitch. I'll laugh at you.

We're better than we've been in a long time. Hated worldwide? Boo hoo other nations can't mooch off us anymore. Tough shit. You want me in pain? Come try it bitch. I'll laugh at you.
How good are we having it now ?? Soon ALL nations will supercede us Trump has turned this nation into something most people laugh at And you'll get plenty of pain if your ah gets 4 more My days of fighting are over I took some and gave more

How good are we having it now ?? Soon ALL nations will supercede us Trump has turned this nation into something most people laugh at And you'll get plenty of pain if your ah gets 4 more My days of fighting are over I took some and gave more
So all the other nations who are going through exactly what the US is going through will surpass us how?
They've managed not to do so since WWII.

We have the choice of two people who will lead this country out of this, hopefully. We have Dementia Joe, and we have Donald Trump who proved to handle the economy very well. Donald achieved quit a bit in his 3.5 years as President. Creepy Joe accomplished nothing in his over 40 years of service as Senator and VP. That is of course unless you consider making family members rich while VP an accomplishment.

At some point, this virus will be behind us. Then it's up to whoever the President is to reconstruct the economy. If and when that day comes, we better have the best person to do that job in the White House.

So all the other nations who are going through exactly what the US is going through will surpass us how?
We trail many in trumps recovery efforts

True BUT now with this gd moron in our WH they stand a great chance

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Blue cities being extremely populated with Trespassers, Business Visas and entertainment centers.
Amy other stupid observations you'd care to share with us?

True BUT now with this gd moron in our WH they stand a great chance
You mean the lazy Pieces of Shit around the world taking my tax dollars will start sending me money?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Blue cities being extremely populated with Trespassers, Business Visas and entertainment centers.
who gets back tax money and who doesn't indy?

who gets back tax money and who doesn't indy?
Are you natural at being stupid or do you work at it?
My tax dollars have been going overseas since 1981 and I've always been in the top tax bracket.
Maybe you don't pay taxes so you don't care.

But when they surpass us in about 1,000 years, maybe they'll send some of that hard earned cash to me.

He's not attacking Trump. He's attacking the notion that schools in Florida are in position to open in a couple of weeks. If it's not safe to hold the Republican convention in Florida, how is it safe to force teachers, administrators, bus drivers, and children back to school?

You're really not very bright, are you.

Children are at very low risk for catching the virus, and in Europe where they did send their kids back to school, no known cases of a teacher catching the virus from a student.

I talked to a Bus DRiver who is going back to work. No matter if the child is sick or not, if they are the bus stop, they get picked up. And yes, the drivers have voiced their fears and were told to either shut up or not show up for work.No temp checks, nothing. Let's face it, the Schools are a giant pietri dish. If one student goes to class with Covid, you just infected almost every student. And it's going to be passed off in the Hallways and on the buses. And it's going to be taken home. Hey, let's kill all the older drivers and the Grand Parents.

Yes, another leftist who wants to cage the population ... until November 3.

So what if domestic abuse, depression, suicides, substance abuse are soaring? So what if people's lives, retirements and businesses are being destroyed? So what if children are suffering the most because they need social interaction the most?

You have an election to win ... at any cost! Fuck the children, fuck America, huh?

Funny you should bring that up. That's is exactly what Rump is trying to do yet you blindly support it and him while blaming someone else. Standard "The Party of the Rump".

The third grade playgrounder strikes again! No I'm not, kaz, you are!

And the state couldn't take care of it ?? There was NO NEED for feds there Trump is losing badly and he's trying anything

It's not that the state can't take care of it, it's that they won't. Look at that building. Does it look like the state is doing anything about it?

And you refuse to acknowledge what the cause that made the Citizens feel the need to protest at the Federal Building. It doesn't make the rioting any less wrong but the real Protesters were gassed and beaten. I am not protecting the Rioters and Looters who are largely imported, I am saying that the attack on the Protesters themselves are just plain wrong. And the reason for the Protest, you are trying to cover up. It's the fact that Unnamed, unmarked Federalist are detaining American Citizens that are legally expressing the 1st Amendment. It's pretty damned simple to understand. It amounts to an invading force kidnapping and illegally retaining American Citizens on American soil.

There is zero justification for rioting and looting. Looters should be shot on sight

Jeff Bezos is now the world's first Trillionaire. He can afford the $9 billion. The working people of New York, cannot.

He's not a trillionaire, he's under $200 billion. No reason to let facts get in the way of a good Marxist rant though, huh?

And the state couldn't take care of it ?? There was NO NEED for feds there Trump is losing badly and he's trying anything

It's not that the state can't take care of it, it's that they won't. Look at that building. Does it look like the state is doing anything about it?

And you refuse to acknowledge what the cause that made the Citizens feel the need to protest at the Federal Building. It doesn't make the rioting any less wrong but the real Protesters were gassed and beaten. I am not protecting the Rioters and Looters who are largely imported, I am saying that the attack on the Protesters themselves are just plain wrong. And the reason for the Protest, you are trying to cover up. It's the fact that Unnamed, unmarked Federalist are detaining American Citizens that are legally expressing the 1st Amendment. It's pretty damned simple to understand. It amounts to an invading force kidnapping and illegally retaining American Citizens on American soil.

Wrong. You don't have to protest at that federal courthouse. They have the rest of the city to protest in. Furthermore if they still insist on protesting there, they need to keep the distance set out by authorities. Nobody's freedom of speech is being violated. If you hate Trump, your freedom of speech does not mean you can walk right up to him and scream in his face how much you hate him. You can do that within the distance the SS sets forth for safety concerns.

If we flipped parties, the left would flip out over the idea of anyone wanting to protest in Obama's face.

To leftists, politics is everything. Left women, blacks and other groups self victimize for the Democrat party and victimize others of their group. Politics is more important than religion to the left. Note leftists are even sacrificing their children demanding we continue to jail them at home until November, which would be almost nine months. It's sick

Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
My goal is to send Rump packing and allow the Republican Party to rebuild into what it once was when it was known as Grand Old Party instead of the Party of the Rump.

Yes, you liked the good old days when you freely called Republicans racists, misogynists, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor and they rolled over, didn't you? This Republicans fighting back to your vitriolic hate? You don't need that
Now there's no constitutional right to protest ? Republicans now act like fascists? Send in homeland security??

Well now.......I guess you learn something new every day. A new definition of fascism: support federal agents who protect federal property and haul lowlifes away who destroy or attempt to destroy it.
Hey Ray did the State call the Feds in?? NO !! Trump is pulling his shit again Giving law and order BS to his nitwit supporters. Protect fed property from chalk marks ? Fear mongering from Trump and you buy it

Yeah, chalk marks, that's the ticket. They only wanted to play tic-tac-toe on the federal building.

Wrong. You don't have to protest at that federal courthouse. They have the rest of the city to protest in. Furthermore if they still insist on protesting there, they need to keep the distance set out by authorities. Nobody's freedom of speech is being violated. If you hate Trump, your freedom of speech does not mean you can walk right up to him and scream in his face how much you hate him. You can do that within the distance the SS sets forth for safety concerns.

The Mayor has the right to peaceably protest anywhere he chooses. It's a bit tough to call it an Illegal Assembly when the Mayor is part of it. Again, the Mayor was not rioting. The People around him were not rioting but they were gassed exercising their legal right of Protest. And the Rioters were probably not from Portland at all since most Rioters and Looters are Imports, not locals. Instead of Gassing American Citizens exercising their 1s Amendment Rights, that Federal Force should have been busting the Criminals. Instead, they gassed the Mayor.

They were setting fires, you jackass. That isn't "peaceful"

Forum List

Back