Another Trump MAGA success story

US shares suffer sharpest drop in months

"
US share markets have suffered their sharpest one-day falls in months, as fears about rising interest rates, inflation, trade tensions intensified.

The tech-heavy Nasdaq led the declines, sliding 4%, or 315.9 points, to 7,422.

The Dow Jones and S&P 500 also fell by more than 3%, with losses accelerating towards the end of the day. Netflix fell 8%, while Amazon slid 6%.

The slides extended declines in Europe, where exchanges in Germany and France ended the day down more than 2%.

The Dow fell 831.8 points, or 3.15% to 25,598.7. The S&P 500 dropped 94.6 or 3.29% to 2,785.6 - the biggest one-day fall since early February.
"

Yep, big numbers there for Trump to trumpet about how his policies are making the economy better.
when things are going well you bitch at the right for not seeing an entire picture.

but when we have a negative snip in time, you pounce on it like a tranny to the ladies room.

The Fed is doing what it should do...finally put interest rates back to historical norms and fix their balance sheet.

Yeah, the inflation in house prices, gasoline, food, clothing and electronics and stuff is off the charts! :p

Actually the only thing rising are taxes imposed by the filthy democrats.

"Historical norms" is a funny MSM phrase though. ;)

That said I bought some stock just before the close.

Try actually knowing what you are talking about before you speak.

The Fed has set 2% as the upper limit for inflation. Anything near-over that means they raise rates.

The Fed's preferred inflation measure nears its 2% target

Also, the Fed has said time and again that a) they want rates back to historic norms and b) they want rates higher so that they are high enough that they can effectively lower them to fight the next recession.

Jeez...save me from these macroeconomic ignoramuses.

We are done here...I am not wasting any more time with someone who is both ignorant and arrogant on a subject.

Have a nice day.

President Trump does not control the Fed, who are the culprits in raising interest rates!

Trump appointed Powell (the Fed Chairman). Of course he controls the Fed...he obviously told Powell 'You want this job? You do what I tell you, when I tell you.'
Only an idiot wouldn't get assurances from the guy he appoint...oops. I guess that is where it all falls down.

The Fed is doing what it should do...finally put interest rates back to historical norms and fix their balance sheet.

"The Fed is doing what it should do...finally put interest rates back to historical norms and fix their balance sheet.'
Agreed. I also read early this morning that investors are finally starting to calculate in the snowballing effect of populism and nationalism that is happening globally. POTUS tariffs and trade wars are coming home to roost.
Because the Fed kept the rate at 0 for Obama's entire presidency and that fucked up the market, idiot.

Yeah, the inflation in house prices, gasoline, food, clothing and electronics and stuff is off the charts! :p

Actually the only thing rising are taxes imposed by the filthy democrats.

"Historical norms" is a funny MSM phrase though. ;)

That said I bought some stock just before the close.

Try actually knowing what you are talking about before you speak.

The Fed has set 2% as the upper limit for inflation. Anything near-over that means they raise rates.

The Fed's preferred inflation measure nears its 2% target

Also, the Fed has said time and again that a) they want rates back to historic norms and b) they want rates higher so that they are high enough that they can effectively lower them to fight the next recession.

Jeez...save me from these macroeconomic ignoramuses.

We are done here...I am not wasting any more time with someone who is both ignorant and arrogant on a subject.

Have a nice day.
So you admit that Obama's economy was entirely fake......

"
US share markets have suffered their sharpest one-day falls in months, as fears about rising interest rates, inflation, trade tensions intensified.

The Dow Jones and S&P 500 also fell by more than 3%, with losses accelerating towards the end of the day. Netflix fell 8%, while Amazon slid 6%.

The slides extended declines in Europe, where exchanges in Germany and France ended the day down more than 2%.

The Dow fell 831.8 points, or 3.15% to 25,598.7. The S&P 500 dropped 94.6 or 3.29% to 2,785.6 - the biggest one-day fall since early February.
"

Yep, big numbers there for Trump to trumpet about how his policies are making the economy better.

The stock market doesn't rise forever, dipshit.

This is why I say he deserves to die alone and in poverty. A poor understanding of capitalism never stops a liberal from attacking it.

Actually, the reality is, when the economy was going up, I was saying it wasn't Trump.

I'm not attacking capitalism. I'm attacking the partisan hacks who were saying it was all Trump when the economy was rising, and now it's going down they've changed their tune massively.

It's hilarious how fucking ridiculous you people can be.
And you have been wrong entire time.

Before the Fed started regularly increasing the interest rates the DOW was climbing thousands of points in just weeks.

President Trump does not control the Fed, who are the culprits in raising interest rates!
His booming economy is so delicate small increases by the fed will topple it?
All economies are fragile when you continuously increase interest rates.

Why do you think the Fed kept the interest rates at zero for Obama's entire presidency?
Because it was a recession and recovery. It’s booming now right?

"

"

Gee, I wonder why?

The constant assault from and undermining by the left?

The continuing witch hunt?

The attempted 'Herman Cain'ing of Justice Kavanaugh.

Continued calls for violent intolerance and the abandonment if civility by the Democrats...

Why do you think the Fed kept the interest rates at zero for Obama's entire presidency?
The Clinton economy did fine with increasing rates...
Because of the Republican Congress getting a balanced budget and the dotcom bubble.

Clinton didn't do shit.

"

"

Rewind 10 years:

IT'S NOT OBAMA'S FAULT! IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!

So how is it Trump's fault? Hmm?

The Clinton economy did fine with increasing rates...
Because of the Republican Congress getting a balanced budget and the dotcom bubble.

Clinton didn't do shit.
Yeah we see now how much republicans want a balanced budget! Ha

Forum List

Back