Another Trump MAGA success story

So you agree the economy and the market is trump's . It's his when it goes up and when it goes down. why do you think we all don't believe that?
`
I don't normally watch a lot of TV but what I'm reading says it's a combination of things, the fed (of course) but trumps tariffs play a big factor, especially with investors. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin isn't blaming the fed. In fact, he called today's drop a, "normal correction."

So you agree the economy and the market is trump's . It's his when it goes up and when it goes down. why do you think we all don't believe that?
`
I don't normally watch a lot of TV but what I'm reading says it's a combination of things, the fed (of course) but trumps tariffs play a big factor, especially with investors. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin isn't blaming the fed. In fact, he called today's drop a, "normal correction."

Stocks and Bonds have an inverse relationship. BHO kept rates super low and that inflated the stock market. Trump is playing with much more expensive $$$.

US shares suffer sharpest drop in months

US shares suffer sharpest drop in months

"
US share markets have suffered their sharpest one-day falls in months, as fears about rising interest rates, inflation, trade tensions intensified.

The tech-heavy Nasdaq led the declines, sliding 4%, or 315.9 points, to 7,422.

The Dow Jones and S&P 500 also fell by more than 3%, with losses accelerating towards the end of the day. Netflix fell 8%, while Amazon slid 6%.

The slides extended declines in Europe, where exchanges in Germany and France ended the day down more than 2%.

The Dow fell 831.8 points, or 3.15% to 25,598.7. The S&P 500 dropped 94.6 or 3.29% to 2,785.6 - the biggest one-day fall since early February.
"

Yep, big numbers there for Trump to trumpet about how his policies are making the economy better.
You finally have something to celebrate. CONGRATS!

Until 3 days ago EVERY SINGLE LEFTIST attributed the booming economy and stocks to Obama.
That all changed yesterday. Suddenly the market was Trumps baby.

Hacks

Until 3 days ago EVERY SINGLE LEFTIST attributed the booming economy and stocks to Obama.
That all changed yesterday. Suddenly the market was Trumps baby.

Hacks
You mean till back in January when trump policy started really hitting. The result isn’t good for the Dow.

`
I flipped through five channels every one had the move based on the Fed. BBC, OAN, FOX both stations.

I don't understand why the Fed went so high so fast with the interest. That's not good.
Yeah like a huge 2%
2% is huge, idiot.
Historically it is very, very low.
we are here today. LOL. people who throw out history standing behind it here. wow.
Sorry, but it’s low for a booming economy. Real low.
well you should tell that to the market. you aren't the market.

Stocks and Bonds have an inverse relationship. BHO kept rates super low and that inflated the stock market. Trump is playing with much more expensive $$$.
`
Macroeconomics isn't my thing so I'll take your word on it.

Think about it. If you have $100 and interest rates are low you will invest in riskier vehicles such as equities aka stocks. Once rates start moving up you take that $100 and invest in less risky instruments such as bonds because your return is safer. So if a bunch of people follow that same logic then the Dow will be down.

`
According to trump, he's the person who should be praised when everything goes right, even when he had nothing to do with it. If something bad happens, it's always someone else's fault.

You moron, The Donald tells the truth and does not ask for praise, he actually jokes about how the MSM and butthurt idiot libtards, like you, attack him no matter what.

When does he tell the truth, I must of missed it.

For that matter when does Rump ever tell a "joke". I literally can't think of one.

`
Macroeconomics isn't my thing so I'll take your word on it.

Think about it. If you have $100 and interest rates are low you will invest in riskier vehicles such as equities aka stocks. Once rates start moving up you take that $100 and invest in less risky instruments such as bonds because your return is safer. So if a bunch of people follow that same logic then the Dow will be down.
oh no no, that isn't what happens ask all the market genius' here.

I flipped through five channels every one had the move based on the Fed. BBC, OAN, FOX both stations.
`
What I read, tells me different. For example, the The Wall Street Journal tells me U.S. businesses are ramping up lobbying against trump’s tariff. "Organizations representing thousands of companies are cooperating on a lobbying campaign called "Tariffs Hurt the Heartland."

`
What I read, tells me different. For example, the The Wall Street Journal tells me U.S. businesses are ramping up lobbying against trump’s tariff. "Organizations representing thousands of companies are cooperating on a lobbying campaign called "Tariffs Hurt the Heartland."
It's temporary condition. China has boycotted US produce in retaliation for US tariffs on Chinese imports, but China is losing this "trade war" badly, and is taking measures to prevent China from suffering a major economic slowdown, while the US economy is doing so well, the Fed is raising interest rates to prevent it from overheating.

Forum List

Back