Another Trumptard Idea - Send NYC Terrorist to Guantanamo

Sheeeee-it. This wannabe ISIS guy is a fucking incompetent loser next to Paddock. If you want a mass slaughter, call an AMERICAN!
Are you sure it was only Paddock? I hear different firing rates and different calibers. Navy SEAL Commander Craig Sawyer absolutely affirms there was at least two and most likely three.

Yeah, there were ninjas there, too. And extraterrestrial Jews.

Since you claimed to have served in the military, why can't you discern that there are multiple shooters, just like Navy Seal Commander Craig Sawyer?

Will 8 Americans brutally slaughtered, end this insane 'Diversity Visa Lottery' program? Don't be surprised if it doesn't. Enemy of the State Globalists are currently running our country. American Citizens certainly aren't their priority. They'll all need to be arrested and jailed, before anything can change. It is what it is.
Only two Americans were killed. The rest were foreign nationals, mostly from Argentina. Maybe he did us a favor????
Oh my God, cant believe you said that. a group of young men who graduated from college together on vacation, enjoying our country. that's some favor, bet that will bring more people's goodwill.

He's not a member of any terrorist group.

He's a loser punk who should be tried as a criminal, convicted, and have the key thrown under the jail.

He says he's a member of ISIS. Why don't you believe him?
He pledged allegiance to ISIS. He is not a member.

ISIS has never heard of this dipshit.
So one of your many jobs is handling ISIS enrolment?

He is an enemy combatant who took up arms against the United States in the name of radical Islam.
So what about deadly white supremacists? Should they go to gitmo?
There's been a sighting recently?
We might as well send the vehicular white terrorist from months back. Apparently he loved ISIS’s style.
The guy who stepped on the brake after he realized he hit someone?
Oh! That guy!

Feel stupid yet?
Lol good god you are so stupid.
Tell me where I'm wrong.
He hit the break.

The latest bonehead idea coming from Trump and his Trumptards is to prosecute and treat the NYC terrorist as an enemy combatant and send him to Guantanamo to be held with all the enemy combatants being held there.

Trump and his 'tards think this is better than treating the NYC and future terrorist as criminals and held in regular Federal Prisons or detention facilities.

Is the stupidity of this idea obvious or does it need to be discussed and explained?

'Tarded trump cultist need not respond. Let's make this a non-'tarded political thread.

Pretending this is a criminal matter is the idiocy. This is a national security matter.

He should be executed as an illegal combatant.

Keeping him as Guatanamo is fine.
Sending a Muslim terrorist to Gitmo would be an honor and a bonus to a terrorist. That is why it is such a 'tarded idea. It offers the promise to future terrorist a chance to serve with the highest regarded warriors in their social and military structure. It would confirm them as celebrity martyrs and guarantee them a life amongst there own people. These deeply religious people would be given the promise of worship and study with celebrity scholars of the religion.

Being held at Gitmo would be an honor to the terrorist. It is an encouragement to promote terrorism.
OK, let's honor them by sending them to Gitmo. They can have the 70 almond-eyed virgins when they check out.
Let's not give them any honor or comfort. Let's stick them in some penitentiary with Christians and half-assed black Muslims. Let's put them nowhere near their own kind and somewhere where they will be forgotten and the memory of their existence will fade into oblivion.
This thread is silly. He's going to buried alive at Florence ADX:

ADX Florence - Wikipedia

Will 8 Americans brutally slaughtered, end this insane 'Diversity Visa Lottery' program? Don't be surprised if it doesn't. Enemy of the State Globalists are currently running our country. American Citizens certainly aren't their priority. They'll all need to be arrested and jailed, before anything can change. It is what it is.
Only two Americans were killed. The rest were foreign nationals, mostly from Argentina. Maybe he did us a favor????
Oh my God, cant believe you said that. a group of young men who graduated from college together on vacation, enjoying our country. that's some favor, bet that will bring more people's goodwill.
Who knows who these foreigners are and I don't need anyone's good will. It was an error to say that 8 Americans were killed.

The advantage of sending him to Gitmo is that we can interrogate him rigorously, including waterboarding, to find out what he knows. The intel we gather could be vital in preventing possible future attacks. So I say, good for Trump... send his ass to Gitmo!

Furthermore, any fuckwit who wants to pick up a protest sign and start virtue signalling over this...send their asses to Gitmo too, as terrorist sympathizers and enemies of state.

I am DONE playing cutesy with the left wing snowflakes on these matters.

And mods? Why the hell is this thread not in the Flame Zone? :dunno:

We might as well send the vehicular white terrorist from months back. Apparently he loved ISIS’s style.
Oh! That guy!

Feel stupid yet?
Tell me where I'm wrong.
He hit the break.
You dumb shit. If you actually watched the video footage, he plowed 50 feet into a CROWD. There was just one fatality from it. Obviously Other people were injured.

Oh! That guy!

Feel stupid yet?
Tell me where I'm wrong.
He hit the break.
Running into the back of another vehicle does not really count as hitting the break.

Oh! That guy!

Feel stupid yet?
Tell me where I'm wrong.
He hit the break.
You dumb shit. If you actually watched the video footage, he plowed 50 feet into a CROWD. There was just one fatality from it. Obviously Other people were injured.
Did he yell Allah Akbar?

Oh! That guy!

Feel stupid yet?
Tell me where I'm wrong.
He hit the break.
Are you protesting for him to run for Governor?

The latest bonehead idea coming from Trump and his Trumptards is to prosecute and treat the NYC terrorist as an enemy combatant and send him to Guantanamo to be held with all the enemy combatants being held there.

Trump and his 'tards think this is better than treating the NYC and future terrorist as criminals and held in regular Federal Prisons or detention facilities.

Is the stupidity of this idea obvious or does it need to be discussed and explained?

'Tarded trump cultist need not respond. Let's make this a non-'tarded political thread.

Pretending this is a criminal matter is the idiocy. This is a national security matter.

Sending a Muslim terrorist to Gitmo would be an honor and a bonus to a terrorist. That is why it is such a 'tarded idea. It offers the promise to future terrorist a chance to serve with the highest regarded warriors in their social and military structure. It would confirm them as celebrity martyrs and guarantee them a life amongst there own people. These deeply religious people would be given the promise of worship and study with celebrity scholars of the religion.

Being held at Gitmo would be an honor to the terrorist. It is an encouragement to promote terrorism.
But they cannot radicalize other prisoners. Better to put him into prison where he can do ISIS the most good.

But they cannot radicalize other prisoners. Better to put him into prison where he can do ISIS the most good.
Feed him pig...he'll go on a hunger strike and die of starvation.

OK, let's honor them by sending them to Gitmo. They can have the 70 almond-eyed virgins when they check out.
Let's not give them any honor or comfort. Let's stick them in some penitentiary with Christians and half-assed black Muslims. Let's put them nowhere near their own kind and somewhere where they will be forgotten and the memory of their existence will fade into oblivion.
By all means.

Prisoner Radicalization: Assessing the Threat in U.S. Correctional Institutions | National Institute of Justice

Oh! That guy!

Feel stupid yet?
Tell me where I'm wrong.
He hit the break.
Are you protesting for him to run for Governor?
He'd win if he ran for NYC mayor. A step up from that goofy guy they got now.

The advantage of sending him to Gitmo is that we can interrogate him rigorously, including waterboarding, to find out what he knows. The intel we gather could be vital in preventing possible future attacks. So I say, good for Trump... send his ass to Gitmo!

Furthermore, any fuckwit who wants to pick up a protest sign and start virtue signalling over this...send their asses to Gitmo too, as terrorist sympathizers and enemies of state.

The inmates at Gitmo are no longer interrogated and tortured the way they were done in the past.

This thread is where it belongs. It is critical of a very recent political statement made by the President of the United States and echoed by his supporters.

Oh! That guy!

Feel stupid yet?
Tell me where I'm wrong.
He hit the break.
I just realized something...
I don't mind being wrong 1 time in 10,000 because you Liberals are wrong 10,000 times in each post.

In a regular prison, he and all terrorist are treated worse than child molesters. They have to be kept in solitary confinement, far removed from any human contact. This is done to protect them from being beaten and even killed while being raped. They face lifetimes of mental torture.Unless and until the prisoners figure out how to get to them. Then comes the beating and getting killed while being raped part of the deal.

The inmates at Gitmo are no longer interrogated and tortured the way they were done in the past.

This thread is where it belongs. It is critical of a very recent political statement made by the President of the United States and echoed by his supporters.

Trump knows what is best so if he says Gitmo....Gitmo it is!

Forum List

Back