Another Underhanded Move By Trump

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
In yet another possible move to fire and replace a cabinet member, it appears the White house may fire Rick Perry, and replace him with a Democrat... Senator Manchin from West Virgina. Conservatives may say, "But why appoint a Democrat?" Well it has two things about it that would favor Trump's agenda. It would put a guy from a coal state in the Energy Department thus securing faith from West Virgina voters, AND most importantly, then the now Republican Governor from West Virginia could appoint a Republican Senator to take Manchin's place and thus give the Republicans another vote in the Senate to help repeal Obamacare.

White House is reportedly considering replacing Rick Perry at the Energy Department

Given how Trump's treated several of his cabinet-level appointees, I can't see why any self-respecting Senator would accept such an offer.

If I'm the Democratic party I would be begging Manchin to not take the post... and yes I wouldn't want to work for the crazy idiot either.

In yet another possible move to fire and replace a cabinet member, it appears the White house may fire Rick Perry, and replace him with a Democrat... Senator Manchin from West Virgina. Conservatives may say, "But why appoint a Democrat?" Well it has two things about it that would favor Trump's agenda. It would put a guy from a coal state in the Energy Department thus securing faith from West Virgina voters, AND most importantly, then the now Republican Governor from West Virginia could appoint a Republican Senator to take Manchin's place and thus give the Republicans another vote in the Senate to help repeal Obamacare.

White House is reportedly considering replacing Rick Perry at the Energy Department

Well look, this is a reality show afterall, and really now, Perry knows anything about nuclear anything?

If I'm the Democratic party I would be begging Manchin to not take the post... and yes I wouldn't want to work for the crazy idiot either.
Begging is par for the course with lefties. Usually however it involves receiving things from others.

You call this underhanded yet on the surface it appears politically smart.

Given how Trump's treated several of his cabinet-level appointees, I can't see why any self-respecting Senator would accept such an offer.
Seeing how you don't anything about what has actually happened, why do you say that? Perry is a swamp creature.

Forum List

Back